What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

Whats your view in regard to UP and Bihar?
If we add just this two states the GDP goes over Pakistan
UP - 170bn
Bihar - 70bn

Source: GDP of Indian States | Indian states GDP 2015 - StatisticsTimes.com

UP Population = 204m
Bihar Pop = 90m

Now please add both population and use your brain.
Actually, it is the other way around: the more the Army plays up anti-India sentiment, the more people fall in line and march step behind the Army. It is only if the basic structure of a modern day Constitutional democracy is ever implemented can the people's wishes become important in determining policies. As it stands now, the people are nowhere in providing effective input.

I dont know in which lalaland you lives, but ground reality is way different in Pakistan. Anti Indian sentiment was never one sided.

There is not doubt left now that PPP is a national security risk.

Installing corrupt politicans and buying the private Pakistani media is a strategy used by west to control Pakistan indirectly.

If Pakistan develops our earnings will go up and so will our defence budget.

More defence budget would mean exploiting more fields such as space and ICBM's and more funds for intelligence operations.

Foreign agencies have enabled load-shedding and energy crisis to prevail in the country to shatter the will and nerves of the public at large.

All the taxpayers money is being moved to banks in Switzerland and Europe.
Businesses are being set-up there from our money.Jobs are being created in those countries from Pakistani taxpayers money.

Corrupt politicians are plants of enemies of Pakistan.If money is looted in Pakistan then the beneficiary is Europe.

If Pakistan's defence budget remains low because of corruption in country then direct beneficiary is mossad.If defence budge goes up,then budget of our intelligence agencies go up.If we have more money we can think out of the box,come up with innovative strategies.

There is nothing defensive.

If in a game of chess you continue being defensive then ultimately you get under pressure.
Same goes for cricket.If you continue doing tip tip then as time passes pressure builds up and small target looks big.

Anyone who has played arcade games such as "art of fighting" knows that if your opponent kicks you and you block it,your strength diminishes even though you blocked the attack.

We have been doing tip tip for a very long time.If we had the policy of putting head money on enemies and traitors of Islam and Pakistan we would have not seen this day.

If our entire planning will remain defensive, then we will remain under-pressure.

Haqqani and wajid shams were working for jamat e ahmediyya. Intelligence agencies should get hold of wajid shams and interrogate him to determine that how many more plants of jamat e ahmediyya are operating in the system.

Dr Asim can also provide more info on jamat e ahmediyya plants operating in the system along with the real motive to set up Capital tv.

A Gambian qadiani does not owes allegiance to state of gambia,but he owes allegiance to queen of England.If ever there arises a conflict between the interests of Gambia and England,gambian qadiani will side with queen of England and against his country.

Last edited:
India got independence in 1947. Its constitution came into effect in 1950. India is not a "much older democracy".

Understood. But what is a "democracy"? Its not necessarily having a constitution, its the ability of a system to co-exist with all different components of it (Hindus, Muslims, Christian and all), and the ability to form majority based decisions, while protecting minorities and the society's interests in a peaceful way. That India had been doing for centuries. This rise in anti-minority activity and nationalistic agendas are a production of recent times, like late 80's (with the current intensity we are seeing). So that's the issue in concern, you've lived with Christians and Muslims for centuries......why start all this nonsense now?? When these issues will only hurt India's growth as a country and her reputation of being intolerant of others religions. You should think about the deep points I am bringing it up before just shrugging everything off to a side.

Understood. But what is a "democracy"? Its not necessarily having a constitution, its the ability of a system to co-exist with all different components of it (Hindus, Muslims, Christian and all), and the ability to form majority based decisions, while protecting minorities and the society's interests in a peaceful way. That India had been doing for centuries. This rise in anti-minority activity and nationalistic agendas are a production of recent times, like late 80's (with the current intensity we are seeing). So that's the issue in concern, you've lived with Christians and Muslims for centuries......why start all this nonsense now?? When these issues will only hurt India's growth as a country and her reputation of being intolerant of others religions. You should think about the deep points I am bringing it up before just shrugging everything off to a side.
Isn't "Islamophobia" on the rise in USA too? or didn't it reach its peak a few years ago? Humans around the world are never satisfied, they always have a threat (real or imaginary) that they want to resist against. With the growing favoritism and muslim/minority appeasement, the reactionary force that rose was the hindu nationalists. Compare this to all the reactionary risings in USA, for the republican politicians it has become acceptable to say things against muslims, Mexicans or even blacks, and yet half the country supports them.
It is a sad turn of events but it in no way means that India is going backwards and things were better in the past. Indians are very optimistic about India's prospective of growth and at a national level Modi has played a huge role in it.

I know I have kicked Indian's right in the shin whenever I get dragged in front of the "Committee to Monitor Title Holders". Message to the Indian's " **** you"

Caveat: The abbreviated **** stands for "Wellcome"

this is what happens when low quality members are given titles intead of earning them, the minimal expectation is to have the ability to carry out civil discourse, but then again, what else can be expected from members who cant even spell a 1st grade word properly.
carry on with your vitriol, the facts out there are kicking your narrative in the teeth.....

Compared to the treatment you guy's get here to what you guy's say about Pakistan and Pakistani's in your forums is beyond belief. You guy's don't even have the courtesy of calling us by our proper name "Pakistan" and instead use standard invectives that I am sure you already know.

So your cries of milky innocence do not impress me one bit. Everything I said about your god forsaken country is true and I stand behind every single delicious word.

UP Population = 204m
Bihar Pop = 90m

Now please add both population and use your brain.

Well I guess you just forgot that those two states are among the least developed states.
I didnt want to shame you. If you have to go by population and numbers then how about

West Bengal - 139bn - 90m
Rajasthan - 101bn - 70m

This two states are not even in top 5 performing states.

Or this 4 states which are not even in top 10 performing states and dont even have a single metro city in them.

odisha - 53bn - 43m
punjab - 62bn - 27m
haryana - 76bn -25m
telengana - 76bn - 35mn

Now use your brain.

As India is a mismatch to china, pakistan is mismatch to india. Both China and India has learned that we need to focus on our own welfare and thats what driving our economic engine. Where as although pakistan is trying to focus on internal matter, but its internal power conflicts and mistrusts is always changing its goal posts between india and internal welfare.

Understood. But what is a "democracy"? Its not necessarily having a constitution, its the ability of a system to co-exist with all different components of it (Hindus, Muslims, Christian and all), and the ability to form majority based decisions, while protecting minorities and the society's interests in a peaceful way.
It's not, It does mean that all citizens of the republic have equal constitutional rights, and fundamental rights as described in the constitution along with provision of lawmakers which are elected representatives of populace. Just because you exceptional social justice and communal integration in a dicatorship - It cannot be dubbed as a democracy.

GDP growth between 2000 and 2014

US: 71%
China: 386%
India: 238%
Japan: 50%
Germany: 57%
Brazil: 103%
UK: 67%
France: 55%
Indonesia: 176%

Well I guess you just forgot that those two states are among the least developed states.
I didnt want to shame you. If you have to go by population and numbers then how about

West Bengal - 139bn - 90m
Rajasthan - 101bn - 70m

This two states are not even in top 5 performing states.

Or this 4 states which are not even in top 10 performing states and dont even have a single metro city in them.

odisha - 53bn - 43m
punjab - 62bn - 27m
haryana - 76bn -25m
telengana - 76bn - 35mn

Now use your brain.

As India is a mismatch to china, pakistan is mismatch to india. Both China and India has learned that we need to focus on our own welfare and thats what driving our economic engine. Where as although pakistan is trying to focus on internal matter, but its internal power conflicts and mistrusts is always changing its goal posts between india and internal welfare.

Use some brains, on per capita basis there is nothing to chose between Pak-India. Some areas are better off then others within these countries and thats it.

Stop Constant Competition With India: Husain Haqqani to Pakistan

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".

In all honesty India is a sht country compared to Pakistan.

You are right. There are many economists who have discussed how Indian economy is different from the Chinese and more sustainable in the long run. The net us flooded with such videos and documentary. I request my Pakistani members to watch some of these videos on YouTube. Oops sorry, no YouTube for them.

I request all douche bags to use some brains as well. Oops sorry i forgot no brains for them.
We have access to other streaming websites. Daily motion is more equally popular in Pakistan like you tube so dont open your mouth unless you have all the stats. I remember in 2009 i heard the prediction of economic collapse of US and China while india to become new super power so pardon us as we have brains to know that there are many indian farts floating around on web as well.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom