What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

comparing india with japan LOL :undecided: i told you india is supaaa powaaa dudee

Ya ya i know you are all living in moon knowing nothing on today's world reality....

India's Rise To 3rd Place In Oil Demand

India overtakes US as 3rd largest steel producer: Tomar - timesofindia-economictimes

A1.jpg

In many critical parameters india overtake Japan

1. Electricity producer
2. Coal producer
3. Cement producer
4. GDP PPP
and many more... yes for you people hard to believe.

next year India will also overtake Japan in steel production....

In many critical parameters india overtake Japan

1. Electricity producer
2. Coal producer
3. Cement producer
4. GDP PPP
and many more... yes for you people hard to believe.

next year India will also overtake Japan in steel production....

yes dear you will have more toilets then japan also with in next year .. just my assumption on your mighty india

yes dear i told you before india has become supaa powa over taking all developed countries and its in 3rd number and will over take USA in next 5 years :lol:

Thank you for your wishes,india will be a super power for at least after 2 decades,don't worry.By the way what happened to my query of where pakistan stand on my mentioned parameters?You don't have answer or ashamed to answer!!

for god sake pak is toddler size compared to India, India should be compared to china.

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".

As long as the military remains in control of the foreign and defense policies, Pakistanis will continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India. Let the state develop its institutions properly first and learn to follow the rule of law as specified in the Constitution, and then only can anyone hope to see changes such as this, a process that will take decades still.

Thank you for your wishes,india will be a super power for at least after 2 decades,don't worry.By the way what happened to my query of where pakistan stand on my mentioned parameters?You don't have answer or ashamed to answer!!

yes dude i dont have any answer or may be you can say dont have time to answer your copy pasted material in which you guys have over taken japan :cry:

yes dude i dont have any answer or may be you can say dont have time to answer your copy pasted material in which you guys have over taken japan :cry:

Ha skipped my query out of shame, you are a typical pakistani well done.....
By the way you have enough time to troll !!!

India is a cesspit of hunger, starvation and filth. You might not know this but religion does not inform my thining one bit however my revulsion for India is greater than the religious Pakistani's.. The reason is simple. I know that any positives India has are "fruits of being large". Of course a country of 1.270 billion is going to have some impressive aggregates.

However the converse side is most Indian's are poor, many are starving, most are living in hidous conditions and I am forced to accept that my country is next door to your hellhouse. In fact my repulsion for India is so much that I would rather have Pakistan not do better than India because I don't want to see more millions of your scum migrating to Karachi under the guise of religion.

To my eyes the hidous people of India are Indians whether they be Bihari, Bengali, Orrisan and the other very impressive jungle savages. I am happy we have the Kashmir issue because that enables the Radcliffe Line to divide India and Pakistan. The poverty, the slums and the wreteched of India are stuff of nightmares. Idiots and lost as they are - our backward areas like on the frontier or Balochistan are a noble and proud peope.

All you Indian do is shine the light on small percentage of success stories from a huge swamp of 1,270,000,000 overlooking the huge mass still in the gutter. Indian's live vicarously through Pakistan. You see that in clothing, in food, in songs, in Bollywood, in history. You use us as your "cosmetics" to cover your heaving, teaming millions.

And India has 6.5 times greater population than Pakistan NOT 4 times as you state. Pakistan should be compared to your state of Uttar Pradesh as both have about 200 million people. Can you imagine both of these are direct equivalents?

Pakistan Versus Uttar Pradesh?

This is 1 to 1 comparison. We would rip Uttar Pradesh like piece of toilet paper and flush it down the WC before you could say "Hindu". The problem is we face a country as large as China. Thanks god your not Chinese though.

I have said it before and I will say it again the only people who have anything to worthwhile are the Sikhs. Even they are small shadow of Pakistan inside India. The rest are just impressive like a Gatling gun. Because they come at you in so many numbers like Gatling gun fires bullets.

I am being diplomatic here because I don't want to upset some citizens of Pakistan who hail originally from your cesspit.

Hardly have i seen such unfiltered expression of Xenophobia - You are to be congratulated good sir, Your hate is just for the lack of better word IMPRESSIVE.

Bye bye sorry to make you sad by showing indian figures,Bye bye

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom