What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

I see you have given up comparing and just pointing out the problems we have in India. I guess the slaps were hard and painful. Because the moment you compare I will slap you again.

Cool I accept we have huge problems. And solving them one by one.

you guys are not solving the problem like you show it to the world reality is india is a sh*t hole full of slums and poverty farmers committing suicides :rolleyes: ...

A country going backwards can not compare with us. Learning this lesson is good.

our progress do halted by indian proxy war but its almost over now after our massive armed operations :eek: :D and yes why would we compare with such country which couldnt feed its own farmers and yells on internet like they are running the world :lol:

you guys are not solving the problem like you show it to the world reality is india is a sh*t hole full of slums and poverty farmers committing suicides :rolleyes: ...

Well in this shit hole just one city is nearly as rich as Pakistan, and rest tier 1 cities have more than half of GDP of Pakistan. Well than I cannot imagine whats the state of whole of Pakistan lol.

Again listen to your ambasador and shut your mouth. You love slapping yourself.

Why toilet and slum, the job vacancy already filled, no need to apply

Well in this shit hole just one city is nearly as rich as Pakistan, and rest tier 1 cities have more than half of GDP of Pakistan. Well than I cannot imagine whats the state of whole of Pakistan lol.

Again listen to your ambasador and shut your mouth. You love slapping yourself.

But still your poor farmers committing suicides thats really sad :rolleyes:

our progress do halted by indian proxy war but its almost over now after our massive armed operations :eek: :D and yes why would we compare with such country which couldnt feed its own farmers and yells on internet like they are running the world :lol:

Now you accept Pakistan is going backwards and can be compared more with Afghanistan and Somalia.

But at the end you blame it on us. By that you accept your weakness compared to us. Lol

Keep slapping yourself.

But still your poor farmers committing suicides thats really sad :rolleyes:

True i agree it is a reality. We will do everything to solve it. This is India. We accept our problems so that we can solve it.

A1.jpg

A1.jpg

Now you accept Pakistan is going backwards and can be compared more with Afghanistan and Somalia.

But at the end you blame it on us. By that you accept your weakness compared to us. Lol

Keep slapping yourself.

True i agree it is a reality. We will do everything to solve it. This is India. We accept our problems so that we can solve it.

thats your perception about pakistan believe me when your journalists come to pakistan their *** burns and their views changes :D and when they see cleanliness of our cities they do think about their sh*t hole india and compare it with pakistan :D

thats your perception about pakistan believe me when your journalists come to pakistan their *** burns and their views changes :D and when they see cleanliness of our cities they do think about their sh*t hole india and compare it with pakistan :D

Oh please enlighten me. Show me how Pakistan is superior to India. In what way.

You mentioned cleanliness of your cities. Beleive me Karachi now has one of the biggest slums in the world. It surpassed Dharavi.

Karachi is Asia's largest slum, not Dharavi: UNDP - The Times of India

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

Again listen to your ambasador and shut up. One more slap by yourself on your own face lol.

Oh please enlighten me. Show me how Pakistan is superior to India. In what way.

You mentioned cleanliness of your cities. Beleive me Karachi now has one of the biggest slums in the world. It surpassed Dharavi.

Karachi is Asia's largest slum, not Dharavi: UNDP - The Times of India

Karachi's Orangi beats Slumdog Millionaire's Dharavi in Mumbai as Asia's largest slum - Telegraph

Again listen to your ambasador and shut up. One more slap by yourself on your own face lol.

all of the links are from indian news agencies LOL :D i can understand your frustration ... try comparing Orangi town with your full of filth Dharavi :D you will your self feel ashamed how your news agencies manipulating you indians :D

Stop Constant Competition With India: Husain Haqqani to Pakistan

"There is anxiety in Pakistan about everything that puts India at the centre on global stage," said former Pakistan's ambassador to the US Husain Haqqani to NDTV, adding that the anxiety will remain "as long as we continue to believe that Pakistan's future lies in constant competition and rivalry with India". His message to Pakistan, "stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare".

Yaar koi is bechaary ki b sun lo..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom