What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

No, read Jyllands-Posten.
Its danish, not norwegian... :rofl:

Lol u never Compare a political Chaiwala to Political Cricketer ...

Modiji is the best Politician India has yet produced ... I dont think we would have a Leader of his stature again as PM...

But ur free to compare Imran Khan with our Delhi CM Arvind Keriwal ... :D

Yeh Moon Aur Masoor Ki Daal :D
5641_modiirman.jpg

Yes, read about all the developments that are happening in KPK ever since his party took over:
Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Even in his school days, he was known as a 'Kuggu' among the classmates. I guess nothing has changed ever since... :lol:

So where else should I read Pakistani news while living in abroad?
Ummat News? :D

Usse bolo phele kuch ukhaad me dikhaye
Yeh choti moti dams ya Thoda bahut Corruption kam karne she much naho hota

Well there are some exceptions such as Bilawal Bhutto Zardari :lol:
BILAWAL%252520BHUTTO%252520WANTS%252520KASHMIR%252520FUNNY%252520india%252520PICTURe%252520t.jpg

Lol He no Bhutto he is Zardari ... didnt get any of the fighting instincts of his Mother ... yeah but got all her feminineness :omghaha:

Pak should seriously think of giving LGBT rights looking at him :girl_wink:

Usse bolo phele kuch ukhaad me dikhaye
Yeh choti moti dams ya Thoda bahut Corruption kam karne she much naho hota
Arresting a sitting provincial minister for corruption is not CHOTA MOTA. Its the first time it happened in Pakistan's entire history!

So to all you wannabe pro-Kashmiris; enjoy your Eid Milan Party without Hurriyat Leaders after all! I take all your pathetic attempts of personal insults in this thread for granted! :sarcastic:
Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi
Let me get this straight, at first you were almost irrationally critical about the fact that Pakistan continues to host the APHC at various events in India, claiming that such a 'hard line position damages the prospect of peace with India' - and now you're laughing at people who support Pakistan's regular hosting of events with APHC on the basis of an incident in which the APHC is rejecting Pakistan's invitation to an Eid function because the APHC wants Pakistan to take an even more hardline position against India.

You need to find a more appropriate 'Norwegian saying' about people laughing about things they don't understand and end up undermining and ridiculing their own arguments, as you just did with your comments in the OP of this thread.

You need to find a more appropriate 'Norwegian saying' about people laughing about things they don't understand and end up undermining and ridiculing their own arguments, as you just did with your comments in the OP of this thread.
Maybe you should start reading this thread from the start to understand why I meant:
Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

I was ridiculed, thrown insults at, called a traitor because I exposed double standards in Pakistan's current foreign policy. Today, those same separatists who Pakistani High Commissioner was so anguish to meet on Eid Milan Party, themselves declined the offer. So much for pro-Kashmirism! :sarcastic:

Its danish, not norwegian... :rofl:

What difference it makes? You know none of these languages anyway.

Please stop using Norwegian tax payers money.

Go out, learn the language.. search a job and work. Living on social benefits and spending whole time trolling on PDF forums is not gonna help anyone.

Arresting a sitting provincial minister for corruption is not CHOTA MOTA. Its the first time it happened in Pakistan's entire history!

How much electricity does his province produce,how much vehicles are produced there,what type of Industrial goods are produced there 1st ask him.to make something of KPK before comparing IK to our Chain wala

How much electricity does his province produce,how much vehicles are produced there,what type of Industrial goods are produced there 1st ask him.to make something of KPK before comparing IK to our Chain wala
More mini-dams are being built so more electricity will be produced. He is bringing FDI from other countries directly into KPK as well.

Go out, learn the language.. search a job and work. Living on social benefits and spending whole time trolling on PDF forums is not gonna help anyone.
I already have a job, sunny. I am an IT-expert working in one of Norway's biggest construction and engineering firms. And you expect I can't speak Norwegian? LOL :D

Let me get this straight, at first you were almost irrationally critical about the fact that Pakistan continues to host the APHC at various events in India, claiming that such a 'hard line position damages the prospect of peace with India' - and now you're laughing at people who support Pakistan's regular hosting of events with APHC on the basis of an incident in which the APHC is rejecting Pakistan's invitation to an Eid function because the APHC wants Pakistan to take an even more hardline position against India.

Forget man. You are talking to a wall. This dude has some serious psychological problems.

He is just fine with the fact that India gives asylum to all those terrorists sought by neighboring countries, including all those BLA terrorists roaming around with Indian passports or countless LTTE terrorists. Or Dalai Lama living a luxurious life in India. But he despises it when Pakistan arranges a meeting with oppressed Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom