What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

IK can solve the crisis but he won't get elected. Hint: Establishment.

Kashmir isn't coming to us period. We have neither the balls nor the strength to take it militarily.

The only way we take Kashmir is how Russia took Crimea. And simply put, India isnt Ukraine and we aren't Russia.

If I was living in Pakistan, I would focus on things that matter like food, water, electricity and healthcare.

Who the fuk is Geelani to decide on what Pakistan and India should talk about? Does he drive the Indo-Pak agenda for talks?

I think Pakistan has given him far too much importance especially seeing that he commands a mind boggling following of not millions of Kashmiris but 1270 (including 4 paid Pakistani and IS flag-wielders!) to be exact, out of a population of 11 million!! :P
That is the problem that you do not recognize Geelani as a representative of Kashmiri Freedom Struggle ...we do ...Pakistan should even give him more importance ...your figure is wrong ...not 11 million ...you forgot that more than half million Indian oppressors in uniform are also there :bunny:

BS. I am a Pakistani patriot. If you do not like that post, report it as I have done with many other of his posts.

I hate to be giving certificates of patriotism
Frankly i am no one to do so
But that post now removed was too spiteful not against a member but against Pakistan
Lets leave it now

Kashmir isn't coming to us period. We have neither the balls nor the strength to take it militarily.

The only way we take Kashmir is how Russia took Crimea. And simply put, India isnt Ukraine and we aren't Russia.

If I was living in Pakistan, I would focus on things that matter like food, water, electricity and healthcare.
The issue of Kashmir has been kept alive by Pakistani Establishment for decades in order to remain relevant. In the process they have sucked Pakistan's GDP and built lavish real estate for themselves and their families all around the country.

I don't. But this time I quoted directly from one of Pakistan's most read English newspaper to avoid being called a traitor. :pakistan:

Get a life dude and stop tagging me. I hope in real life you do have a day job!

We already know this once a respectable news paper founded by Quaid-e-Azam was great, untill they started to accept all that foreign NGO aid and started to publish all kind of bullshyte that anyway puts Pakistan in bad light.

And with people like you, who jumps on every little opportunity to put down Pakistan (even if that is to get few brownie points with Indians), we don't need any enemies.

You and Dawn/Tribune/Geo make excellent pairs.

That's the reason why I as a POTIAN do not even consider him our PM. He is a national disgrace to all honourable Pakistanis, both domestically and internationally! @Jazzbot @Leader

People used to say the same about your Chai-wala once :D

Before becoming PM chain wala transformed Gujarat into a Industrial power,Imran ke pass aisa kuch hai kya

Sharif is doing a lot of damage to Kashmir cause. Is it because of some grudge or some self interest, it remains to be seen.

When he went to India, he ignored Kashmiri leaders. There are reports he communicated to High Commission in India to defer meeting with Kashmiri leaders on two other occasions. What is Sharif trying to get by publicly disowning Pakistan core interest in the region?

Before becoming PM chain wala transformed Gujarat into a Industrial power,Imran ke pass aisa kuch hai kya
Yes, read about all the developments that are happening in KPK ever since his party took over:
Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Sharif is doing a lot of damage to Kashmir cause. Is it because of some grudge or some self interest, it remains to be seen.
Even in his school days, he was known as a 'Kuggu' among the classmates. I guess nothing has changed ever since... :lol:

You and Dawn/Tribune/Geo make excellent pairs.
So where else should I read Pakistani news while living in abroad?
Ummat News? :D

People used to say the same about your Chai-wala once :D

Incorrect. Modi has been called a lot of things. Immature is not an adjective he has been graced with yet. In fact as a politician he is the biggest and baddest of them all and this aspect of him has been well known in Gujrat ever since he became the chief minister for the first time.
What makes you think were the qualities which put him in the chief minister chair for 3 consecutive terms? And this guy won majority for the BJP single handedly. However lets leave it at this.

Imran khan on the other hand has a lot of ground to cover and i doubt he has that kind of political maturity to unite the masses and detractors alike and having seen a few of his speeches, he doesn't exactly inspire confidence in me but thats just my personal opinion. OTOH I rate Benazir Bhutto the best leader Pakistan had or could have had in future.

Yes, read about all the developments that are happening in KPK ever since his party took over:
Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Even in his school days, he was known as a 'Kuggu' among the classmates. I guess nothing has changed ever since... :lol:
Lol u never Compare a political Chaiwala to Political Cricketer ...

Modiji is the best Politician India has yet produced ... I dont think we would have a Leader of his stature again as PM...

But ur free to compare Imran Khan with our Delhi CM Arvind Keriwal ... :D

So where else should I read Pakistani news while living in abroad?
Ummat News? :D

No, read Jyllands-Posten.

This is perfectly suitable for people like you who are treated in Norway like..., I don't remember the word that one of my Norwegian colleague used about those foreigners living in Norway who think they are some sort of smart a$$ and pretend more Norwegians than Norwegians themselves.

Incorrect. Modi has been called a lot of things. Immature is not an adjective he has been graced with yet. In fact as a politician he is the biggest and baddest of them all and this aspect of him has been well known in Gujrat ever since he became the chief minister for the first time.
What makes you think were the qualities which put him in the chief minister chair for 3 consecutive terms? And this guy won majority for the BJP single handedly. However lets leave it at this.

Imran khan on the other hand has a lot of ground to cover and i doubt he has that kind of political maturity to unite the masses and detractors alike and having seen a few of his speeches, he doesn't exactly inspire confidence in me but thats just my personal opinion. OTOH I rate Benazir Bhutto the best leader Pakistan had or could have had in future.
agreed all the Bhuttos where good orator's ...

agreed all the Bhuttos where good orator's ...
Well there are some exceptions such as Bilawal Bhutto Zardari :lol:
BILAWAL%252520BHUTTO%252520WANTS%252520KASHMIR%252520FUNNY%252520india%252520PICTURe%252520t.jpg

Nawaz Sharif is a spineless fat ugly bastard , being a Kashmir himself he should have know better

Huge blunder on his part that in Ufa there was no mention of Kashmir , which is what has rightly put off Gillani

Back
Top Bottom