What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

He is just fine with the fact that India gives asylum to all those terrorists sought by neighboring countries, including all those BLA terrorists roaming around with Indian passports or countless LTTE terrorists. Or Dalai Lama living a luxurious life in India. But he despises it when Pakistan arranges a meeting with oppressed Kashmiris.

No I am not fine with any country messing with another country's internal affairs. I am a principlist person. Now go whine someplace else about my perceived psychological problems :D

No I am not fine with any country messing with another country's internal affairs. I am a principlist person. Now go whine someplace else about my perceived psychological problems :D

Pakistani support for oppressed Kashmiris is going to continue.

You can burn, jump from Breivik bridge or drown in Norwegian sea for all I care.

Pakistani support for oppressed Kashmiris is going to continue.
Yeah and it will end up just like Muslim support for the oppressed Palestinians has been so far...
skytrain-ad-1.jpg

Translate that plz.

Without even mentioning Kashmir . Let alone meeting kashmiri separatists. :lol:

1. सब कोनवाज शरीफकी भारतसत्कार मुबारकहो।

2. अब पाकिस्तानी विदेश नीति के निर्णय भारतीयअनुमतिसे लिए जाएंगे।

3. BREAKING NEWS: संयुक्त राष्ट्र में जाने का अंतिम फैसला भारतीय सलाहकार से मुलाकात के बाद होगा, सरताजअज़ीज़।

4. संयुक्त राष्ट्र महासचिव को पत्र लिखने का फैसला भी वापस।

5. यादरहे: यहीभारतीय सुरक्षासलाहकार (अजित कुमार डोभाल) बलूचिस्तान को पाकिस्तान से अलग करने की धमकी भी दे चुका है।

I do not beleive it....Hirriyat is paid and sponsered by ISI....They might make some drama to come to headline news to have their relevance but at the end of the day, they will do whatever ISI asks them to do.

This issue is simply a non issue..I feel without such a fuss, Indian Gov sholud host a Iftaar party in Srinagar and invite both Hurriyat, Pakistan ambassy and also J&K elected politican parties...What is so fuss about it?...

@Norwegian and others

Pakistan High commissioner was about to host Hurriyat leaders for iftar dinner 2 - 3 days before Nawaz - Modi meeting during SCO. It was Indian demand to cancel the meeting and avoid raising the Kashmir issue during SCO, if NS wants to meet Modi. Pak govt accepted.

Now since these news have made it to Pakistani media and everyone is bashing Noora govt for this mess, they have thrown this party as face saving. Hurriyat is right here sadly.

Those who are going to ask about proof, watch @ Q Program of Ahmed Qureshi dated 13th July.

------------

Oh and by the way, this iftar party between Hurrian leaders & Pak High commissioner in India is a norm, happening since years. Nawaz Govt cancelled this iftar party last year too, when NS was in India and he instead preferred to meet some Indian business tycoons. This is second time on the trot that Noora Govt has cancelled this ramzan gathering even after issuing invitations.

Well whosoever was rejoicing that India can steamroll on the issue of kashmir was living in fools paradise. Even if there was no mention of kashmir at Ufa, there are checks and balances in place to drill sense in those who falter. Kashmiries will not bow down come what may and don't forget better sense will be drilled in Nawaz sharief soon by pak army.
You already see foreign office making a statement that there will be no talks without kashmir.

These India Pakistan statements are just time pass activities...In ground nothing changes....Pakistan is simply not strong enough in world political map to enfornce Indian to make concession and without full fledged war , Pakistan is not going to get it....And after nuclear explosion, even option is limited....

Rest of the argument are just the argument for sake of arguing...Pakistan can get the Kashmir either diplomatically forcing India to provide concession or war...Now, everyone knows ,both options are not happening...Indian Army is very war prone to continue to have a major say in Kashmir affair til the situation becomes favorable to us..

1. सब कोनवाज शरीफकी भारतसत्कार मुबारकहो।

2. अब पाकिस्तानी विदेश नीति के निर्णय भारतीयअनुमतिसे लिए जाएंगे।

3. BREAKING NEWS: संयुक्त राष्ट्र में जाने का अंतिम फैसला भारतीय सलाहकार से मुलाकात के बाद होगा, सरताजअज़ीज़।

4. संयुक्त राष्ट्र महासचिव को पत्र लिखने का फैसला भी वापस।

5. यादरहे: यहीभारतीय सुरक्षासलाहकार (अजित कुमार डोभाल) बलूचिस्तान को पाकिस्तान से अलग करने की धमकी भी दे चुका है।

This is not such a bad outcome actually
with this step, Hurriyat leaders have brought Kashmir back into spotlight and have put that zaleel fat ugly bastard noni toon under pressure

I can see frustration in your post. So when are you going to stop talks only to be started again by yourself. :D

Of course...i am not surprised to see that you are feeling happy to support all the -ve elements like terrorists and anti social people being harbored by your country...

Nawaz Sharif has now been backed into a corner , he is in danger of becoming irellevant now than ever before , this is actually a positive outcome , the news channels will pick this up and shove it up the back side of Nawaz Sharif

More mini-dams are being built so more electricity will be produced. He is bringing FDI from other countries directly into KPK as well.

A good sign but don't you think 1st KPK & IK should achive something before comparing him to our chai wala

Cant really blame them. Cant blame even regular Kashmiris if they are angry with the Govt. of Pakistan.

the second Nawaz Sharif shook hands with Modi and Doval on the sidelines at Ufa and he extended invitation to Modi (the butcher of Gujrat), his credibility sunk several points. I think Ramzan has really had impact on his blood-sugar levels.

cosmetic, meaningless talks at that.

There is still time for Eid so hopefully some back channel talks to ensure the meeting on Pakistani soil in delhi takes place. No need to worry about the menus - i'm sure there will be plenty of beef, lamb, mutton and other dishes. I'm sure the Pak Embassy has a good Muslim owned catering service somewhere on that side of the fence.

Back
Top Bottom