What's new

Hurriyat rejects Pakistan High Commission's invitation for Eid Milan: reports!

With leaders like these, how can you expect to solve any crisis.

This is the equivalent of a kid not getting his candy so he's going to take it out on someone the next opportunity he gets.

As for the Pakistanis calling our PM ganja, traitor etc etc. We wouldn't be in the position we are today if we, as a nation, were a little more mature and had the ability to see the broader picture.

I can't wait for the chosen one Imran Khan to be elected next time so that he can solve the Kashmir crisis first hand.

Imran khan is a immature kid nothing else

@Norwegian and others

Pakistan High commissioner was about to host Hurriyat leaders for iftar dinner 2 - 3 days before Nawaz - Modi meeting during SCO. It was Indian demand to cancel the meeting and avoid raising the Kashmir issue during SCO, if NS wants to meet Modi. Pak govt accepted.

Now since these news have made it to Pakistani media and everyone is bashing Noora govt for this mess, they have thrown this party as face saving. Hurriyat is right here sadly.

Those who are going to ask about proof, watch @ Q Program of Ahmed Qureshi dated 13th July.

------------

Oh and by the way, this iftar party between Hurrian leaders & Pak High commissioner in India is a norm, happening since years. Nawaz Govt cancelled this iftar party last year too, when NS was in India and he instead preferred to meet some Indian business tycoons. This is second time on the trot that Noora Govt has cancelled this ramzan gathering even after issuing invitations.

Jazz,
I don't even give a damn to what Indians say,I am however,very much disappointed with Mr.Sharif's attitude towards Kashmir issue.May God have mercy at us.It was already very shocking in the first place when I came across this news of our PM not putting up any important issue in Russia.I expected that atleast our PM will put forward Baluchistan issue but it was of no use. Definitely,how could we expect such man to show confidence when he can't speak without reading,damn it.He showed no confidence.

Yahan tu in k bhar se moo khulay hotay hain,bharat k khilaf bayan baaziyan kerne per-samne kyun moo ko glue lag jata hai?Aur do vote in burhay gidhon ko!

Regards

Yahan tu in k bhar se moo khulay hotay hain,bharat k khilaf bayan baaziyan kerne per-samne kyun moo ko glue lag jata hai?Aur do vote in burhay gidhon ko!
That's the reason why I as a POTIAN do not even consider him our PM. He is a national disgrace to all honourable Pakistanis, both domestically and internationally! @Jazzbot @Leader

Imran khan is a immature kid nothing else
People used to say the same about your Chai-wala once :D

Jazz,
I don't even give a damn to what Indians say,I am however,very much disappointed with Mr.Sharif's attitude towards Kashmir issue.May God have mercy at us.It was already very shocking in the first place when I came across this news of our PM not putting up any important issue in Russia.I expected that atleast our PM will put forward Baluchistan issue but it was of no use. Definitely,how could we expect such man to show confidence when he can't speak without reading,damn it.He showed no confidence.

Regards

Dear you need to watch @Q (13th July) if you haven't already. He has shown pictures of Ajit Doval meeting NS along with Modi. It was all pre-planned and was agreed with Indian Govt. The cancellation of Iftar dinner with Hurriyat leaders, then not raising Kashmir / Baluchistan issue in Ufa and then accepting Modi's accusations on Mumbai attack. Everything was discussed and decided before SCO meeting.

Another Kargil debacle in the making, again NS at it.

That's the reason why I as a POTIAN do not even consider him our PM. He is a national disgrace to all honourable Pakistanis, both domestically and internationally! @Jazzbot @Leader

Last year he was in India, and was scheduled to meet Hurriyat leaders in Dehli in Pakistan High Commissioner's office at Iftaar dinner. All the invitations were sent and everything was organized. But just one day before it, NS cancelled it and went on to meet some Indian business tycoons and their families to strengthen his businesses..

WOW.:hitwall::hitwall:...........you are as much pathetic as some of your other country member here. By the way where were you when some of your countrymen were calling traitor to @Norwegian and insulting him and

. He is one best member who doesn't get personal unlike you. By the way he doesn't require a certificate from you to prove his loyalty for his country and flag. And before going after me for this post look into the mirror and see that people like you are taking your country to which path.:enjoy:

Members here have a go at each other all the time
I am not a moderator nor is it my responsibility to keep a check on such posts
I raised a point here because he liked a post in this thread in which a Bharti wrote about fu***g Pakistan in the a$$ along with calling Pakistan shameful,beggar e.t.c !
As for me asking @Norwegian to change his flags, well him giving a pat on the back of that Bharti for that post means he agrees with him....he has the same feeling towards Pakistan as that Bharti so its only natural for me to ask him at least change his flags if has these hateful feelings towards our country

his loyalty on PDF

LOL...WTF :lol:

And before going after me for this post

I won't...only because i don't want to interact with you any further
So don't quote me again
If Norwegian has any issues i am sure he is big enough to take those up himself

but wasnt kashmir the your "juglar vien" and the "core issue" without which no nagociation could be fruitfull :haha:

dont worry abhi to party shuru hui hai :dance3:

You are entitled to your wet dreams. Just make sure you dont $hit in pants in excitement.

Pak army chief says ready to pay any price for Kashmir

Our stance is very clear. We dont need to explain it like a retarded broken indian tape recorder.

India also called kashmir jagular vein but looks like using your logic Modi $hit his pants.

As for me asking @Norwegian to change his flags, well him giving a pat on the back of that Bharti for that post means he agrees with him....he has the same feeling towards Pakistan as that Bharti so its only natural for me to ask him at least change his flags if has these hateful feelings towards our country
BS. I am a Pakistani patriot. If you do not like that post, report it as I have done with many other of his posts.

Back
Top Bottom