What's new

Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off

Good job keep meeting and support freedom struggle in Kashmir and let these Indian Goverments cry

You need to take care of your country, man. may one day, Taliban capture all pakistan.

Indian will take care all these bast***ts, now so much discussion, i wanna to go laddakh for resting....... u can also come.......... uff u need indian visa.... i forget :D

The things she wrote about Pakistan is already known to the world. Going into her personal life is bizarre and useless. As for Kashmir, Pakistanis forget that Kashmir as an integral and unbreakable part of India

as indians would very erroneously agree...ground realities speak a diametrically opposite picture, however....truth hurts

do you really think Pakistanis or Pakistan's standing is affected by the cluttered views of a gori lady who even in her native Washington DC is viewed as a third-rate analyst (so much so that Thinktanks have disassociated and dis-affiliated her) :laugh:

you won't get even an inch of it either in war or negotiation table, y.

its an unfinished agenda since '47 and you can be sure the issue wont go away just because some emotionally scared, unstable and self-hating indians say otherwise?

the sooner india accepts a Kashmir -whose partial territory is under her artificial grasp (through iron-fist tactics) - as no longer in her desperate possession, the better it will be for indians - who ought to be first focusing on the 50% of the population who go to sleep on the streets of india, lining the road and not even having chappals on their feet

we've moved on a long time ago......but now the "liberated" are the same people who hurl abuses at india and the same people your brave forces attack (civilians mostly). Ironic turn of events

Well I guess you have not understood my explanation on mentioning 71, and would suggest you read it again.... That was on the context of strength/weakness..... But then it is upto you to mention or discuss it further, that is not the point of discussion anyway...

i think you're still bummed because unlike the other South Asian countries, you dont stand a chance to impose your will or hegemony on Pakistan

Well it is your assumptions and prejudice that We want to impose something on Pakistan, Infact in real life no one bothers about Pakistan, as we have enough problems for ourselves...
for you hindistanis it sure is because you keep harping over historical things

History is important, It tells you what to do and what not to.....

It ruined my day faster than this poorly prepared cup of coffee could :laugh:

Dont worry i will get a you good coffee next time 8-)

Well I guess you have not understood my explanation on mentioning 71, and would suggest you read it again.... That was on the context of strength/weakness..... But then it is upto you to mention or discuss it further, that is not the point of discussion anyway...

and my point was that 71 is utterly irrelevant here....militarily, despite a major re-routing of resources - we are much stronger now and that is something the community will have to swallow, digest and accept.

We want to impose something on Pakistan, Infact in real life no one bothers about Pakistan, as we have enough problems for ourselves...

you yourself may not, which is welcome

however you have policy makers who want to encircle Pakistan and put us under their hegemony, somehow

History is important, It tells you what to do and what not to.....

you really think in this sub-continent people have fully learned from history

Dont worry i will get a you good coffee next time 8-)

No i'll just brew coffee for myself rather than ask others for favours :laugh:

thanks

Hurriyat leader meets Pakistan envoy after talks called off | Business Standard News

So as I said yesterday. Pakistani response to Indian calling off talks was as predicted. We don't give even a single f*** to you or your decisions.
mazerat ke saath arz karoonga sirji

beggers atre not choosers and hurriat cannot in any way force there will on indian govt as to how to act or whome to talk

hurriat and pakistanies might think it that way but not india or even the US or west (even china)

as for hurriat well till now they have had a free run and earlier govt dint delt with them in the language they understood but now things will change

dont worry all fingers are not alike and all days are not same nor are all the indian politicians and in no way narender modi is like any other former inidian PM not even vajpaibut hurriat failed to read the message and now they will learn it the hard way and there is nothing so called "elected pakistani govt " or pakistani media or even the indian media can do about it

Such meetings would inevitably have taken place regardless of comical chest-thumping and cry-babying from the new dilly.

I dont think the people of Pakistan/Kashmir really care (or even knew about) the existence of any upcoming "talks" anyways. Nothing would have materialized.

By NOT meeting with Kashmiri nationalist figures, it would have sent a very bad message to Kashmiris and Pakistan's stance on the matter. Therefore I would say it was a very cool-headed and smart move by the F.O. to go ahead with them. Pakistan will not be bullied or be told who it can and can't meet with by anybody.

that's a seperate issue altogether but quite frankly, the indians dont have much leverage in that regard

the Chinese have already destroyed indian bunkers and surveillance equipment and removed indian flags from those areas. its hard to imagine indians re-acquiring it due to China's military and economic superiority

We are allied not just with APHC but also with moderate groups like JKLF. APHC isnt one part but rather an organization that consisted of 23 nationalist parties that were merged into one (thanks in part to allies like Mirwaiz Farooq faction).

Combined - these groups will command MUCH greater crowds than any miniscule pro-indian elements that exist (as few as there are)

india's grasp over iOK is only through the barrel of a gun....not naturally. Ask the people what they think of india, they''ll have such "flattering" words :laugh:

whatever it is - its a fitting snub and just a further proof that Kashmiris reject india and appreciate Pakistan's long-lasting support.

support (material , moral and otherwise) which will continue unabated. Nothing india can do about it.
As long as Kashmiri Hindus are not there or not settled in Kashmir it will be looked up differently. So it does not matter. Meet any one, gather as much crowd as you can. It does not matter.

its an unfinished agenda since '47 and you can be sure the issue wont go away just because some emotionally scared, unstable and self-hating indians say otherwise?

the sooner india accepts a Kashmir -whose partial territory is under her artificial grasp (through iron-fist tactics) - as no longer in her desperate possession, the better it will be for indians - who ought to be first focusing on the 50% of the population who go to sleep on the streets of india, lining the road and not even having chappals on their feet

You are begging us to accept some of your fancy sounding unfinished agenda. :lol::lol: Your unfinished agenda is only confined in your imaginations as I made it clear don't expect getting even an inch of Kashmir either in war or negotiation table because Kashmir as the unbreakable part of India is deeply ingrained in Indian mindset and there is no second thought for that.

who ought to be first focusing on the 50% of the population who go to sleep on the streets of india, lining the road and not even having chappals on their feet

Still your fancy and fabricated data looks better than asking IMF for loans every 5 years like 2008, 2012, 2018(?) and getting billions of dollar for America and what Americans says when they give you aid money. :lol::lol:

Since Kashmir is a world recognised disputed territory, Pakistan has rightly went ahead to meet the separatists leaders and contrary to the Internet warriors chest thumping, if these separatist leaders were irrelevant, the Saffron brigade wouldn't have made a nuisance of themselves outside Pakistan Embassy.

The things she wrote about Pakistan is already known to the world. Going into her personal life is bizarre and useless. As for Kashmir, Pakistanis forget that Kashmir as an integral and unbreakable part of India is deeply ingrained in Indian mindset, you won't get even an inch of it either in war or negotiation table, you know how much land you got or lost in between 1948-2014 after first Kashmir war ended.

As Inch? But we already have 85000 sq km of it. And we don't want an inch either. So you are right. We won't get an inch but whole of it. :)

As Inch? But we already have 85000 sq km of it. And we don't want an inch either. So you are right. We won't get an inch but whole of it. :)

Yes, that happened when Pakistan was already in the outskirts of Srinagar when Indian troops entered in Kashmir but will you please how much inch of land Pakistan gained or lost(perhaps half of the country in 1971) after the ceasefire of 1 January 1949. ;)

As long as Kashmiri Hindus are not there or not settled in Kashmir it will be looked up differently. So it does not matter. Meet any one, gather as much crowd as you can. It does not matter.

majority never left!!!!!! theyre still there

Pakistanis will support Kashmir for a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years. We don't care what an Indian extremist mass murderer has to say.

i corrected u.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Fighting all over.. today is India vs Pak war (4rth) .... n again kashmir :D

naturally she would be your indian ideal but she isnt ours

the lady is such a fraud - she's just butt-hurt because her ex Pakistani boyfriend abandoned her for someone else....ever since that happened she's taken a total u-turn.......you should read some of her older works where she berates your country ;)

at panel debates - the moderators as well as military (active, retired) folks always debase and contradict her points, causing her to go quiet and mum.
Who are you talking about ?

Back
Top Bottom