What's new

Hundreds of Indian students may be deported from USA

interestingly, I thought China might be on the top list (yeah, how a person can be influenced by Western propaganda when living in West!), but it seems people from communist country are less likely to run away from their own country and illegally creep into US.

Those top countries producing illegal immigrants are all democratic countries. :lol:

What a shame to western democracy!
And indians cry about illegal immigration from bangladesh.Rather BSF is openly shooting bangladeshis at border and indians here openly condones BSF's inhumane act.If same treatment is meted to the indian illegal immigrants as indian BSF does to bangladeshis ,to other countries these same people will be up in arms condemning it.What a hypocrisy.

And indians cry about illegal immigration from bangladesh.Rather BSF is openly shooting bangladeshis at border and indians here openly condones BSF's inhumane act.If same treatment is meted to the indian illegal immigrants as indian BSF does to bangladeshis ,to other countries these same people will be up in arms condemning it.What a hypocrisy.

Lady, Man...whatever you are....

Whats the point of referring to "us" as "Indians" when you yourself claim to be one...

Or do you not consider yourself one of "us"....

interestingly, I thought China might be on the top list (yeah, how a person can be influenced by Western propaganda when living in West!), but it seems people from communist country are less likely to run away from their own country and illegally creep into US.
Those top countries producing illegal immigrants are all democratic countries. :lol:

What a shame to western democracy!

Have you considered that a citizen of a communist country such as NK for eg, has no way of escaping?

If you notice in the US, most Korean immigrants are from South Korea.....is there any way you can justify that quality of life in NK is better than that in SK based on the number of immigrants in the US?

Lady, Man...whatever you are....

Whats the point of referring to "us" as "Indians" when you yourself claim to be one...

Or do you not consider yourself one of "us"....
"us"are only those indians who are on this board of which i claim not to be part.Im just indian unlike any other common ones.

"us"are only those indians who are on this board of which i claim not to be part.Im just indian unlike any other common ones.

Ok....so answer the simple question....

The topic is about Indians facing a problem in a foreign country....a country you claim to be a national of.....Do you not consider this to be a problem for you or your countrymen just because the news has been posted on this forum?

Do remember, when you sh!t on your own country/countrymen.....you Sh!t on yourself as well!

Correct me if Im wrong, but you're in the US representing India since your passport says you're Indian.
So it would be appreciated it you could start being a bit more respectful to the flag you're posting under!

Ah, that kind of Indian; you're some Red Indian. Yeah; absolutely, there are no Red Indians in India.

Ah, that kind of Indian; you're some Red Indian. Yeah; absolutely, there are no Red Indians in India.
best reply of which was given by hillman32 plz allow me to quote him for ur better understanding.....

I read somewhere - American have killed all Red Indians.

I think they have recognized Black Indians also.

I think they will either kill these Black Indians or may be kick them out of mainland USA if they are kind enough.

Everybody now seeks for more GREENS and this tendency shows poor Indian educational policy & Social development plans.

Have you considered that a citizen of a communist country such as NK for eg, has no way of escaping?

If you notice in the US, most Korean immigrants are from South Korea.....is there any way you can justify that quality of life in NK is better than that in SK based on the number of immigrants in the US?

North Korea is not communist, it is a feudal monarchy.

How many Vietnamese ran away from Vietnam in 1960's under great democratic USA? Now how many run away?

The number of Chinese illegal immigrants has decreased from the already miniscule 190,000 to even more miniscule 120,000, out of a huge population 50x that of South Korea yet South Korea still has more illegal immigrants!

I read somewhere - American have killed all Red Indians.

I think they have recognized Black Indians also.

I think they will either kill these Black Indians or may be kick them out of mainland USA if they are kind enough.

There are some sick f*cks all over this forum. You dont promote your countries image at all.

North Korea is not communist, it is a feudal monarchy.

Whatever floats your boat....the point is, their ideology mimics communism...hence they serve as a good example

How many Vietnamese ran away from Vietnam in 1960's under great democratic USA? Now how many run away?

The US gave the Viets assylum....it was an effect of displacement due to war...similar to Afghans or Banglas taking refuge in Pakistan and India to escape war...

It is but obvious that with the end to war like situation, such migration levels will drop

I dont consider yours a good example

The number of Chinese illegal immigrants has decreased from the already miniscule 190,000 to even more miniscule 120,000, out of a huge population 50x that of South Korea yet South Korea still has more illegal immigrants!

I am unclear on the S.Korea example here.....can you please elaborate?

The circumstances are different. Many of these people are probably fleeing from a potential showdown between NK and SK.

There are some sick f*cks all over this forum. You dont promote your countries image at all.

Why does that make him a "sick f*ck" ?

Most indians have the same skin-tone as Africans.

So yeah - we have black indians (bhartis) - and of course red indians (native Amerians).

So now i hope my fellow Pakistanis know the difference between the 2 types of indians. :)

Not only that, there are many unscrupulous head hunters who bring in people how have no experience whatsoever on H1B! Those also should be dealt with strongly. Deserving people should get the H1B visas.

The fraud in H1B is an open secret. A fresh graduate has 7 years of experience in SAP, peoplesoft, Oracle and what not !!!

Back
Top Bottom