What's new

Hundreds of Hindus hold a cow urine drinking party to fight off coronavirus

No one in Pakistan drink camel urine and there is no documented proof of that. So without proof you cannot say anything.

No, I m talking about Muslims culture.

However, I do not believe on generalizing unlike you and sane goes to cow urine.

any people drink cow urine in India, they are not even 0.1 of Indian population.

The same way, you can not generalize to all Hindus... Since, you don't live in India and don't know the truth but I live in India... I know better than you.

No, I m talking about Muslims culture.

However, I do not believe on generalizing unlike you and sane goes to cow urine.

any people drink cow urine in India, they are not even 0.1 of Indian population.

The same way, you can not generalize to all Hindus... Since, you don't live in India and don't know the truth but I live in India... I know better than you.

Drinking camel urine is not a Muslim culture, you will not get any news or youtube channel talking about Indonesian Muslim ever do that. Even I never hear any Muslim preacher ever promote drinking camel urine. Unlike in India where you regard cow as a sacred animal, for Muslim camel is just a normal animal that can also be slaughtered to get their meat.

For your information, only negligible number of people are bothered about corona in India. Corona may be more about media hype than actual problem. There's a picture doing round in India on how in view of corona Mecca has gone empty, Vatican has gone empty but how at Thirupathi (a pilgrimage place in India) it's business as usual.

- PRTP GWD
If what you say is accurate then I would suggest brain scans are needed before you even worry about the condition of your lungs.

LOL
COW urine is consumed by 100s of millions of Hindus. not just .1% of population.

Think differently.

Same cow produces milk and urine by consuming same fodder.

If some guys prefer to do things differently in bed than what you normally perceive right then it's their choice. They are least bothered how much pi$$ed you are about it. Let them have fun. Join the party and follow them or stop cribbing.

Drinking camel urine is not a Muslim culture, you will not get any news or youtube channel talking about Indonesian Muslim ever do that. Even I never hear any Muslim preacher ever promote drinking camel urine. Unlike in India where you regard cow as a sacred animal, for Muslim camel is just a normal animal that can also be slaughtered to get their meat.

I accept that word of culture was wrong which I said.

I meant to say that if a few people do then you can't generalized for all. I also can say about terrorism etc (western people link terrorism with one religious).... However, I believed that You should not generalized because of a few people or group.

I will say that you can drink urine if you are in about to dead without water and during the your survival of life.

Last edited:
Think differently.

Same cow produces milk and urine by consuming same fodder.

If some guys prefer to do things differently in bed than what you normally perceive right then it's their choice. They are least bothered how much pi$$ed you are about it. Let them have fun. Join the party and follow them or stop cribbing.

You can drink all the cow urine you want but I will drink cow milk like a normal person.

Pls provide the proof of your claim..

Cow Urine Can Sell for More Than Milk in India
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-17/cow-urine-can-sell-for-more-than-milk-in-india

Alhamdulillah for Islam. Alhamdulillah for the guidance of our Prophet (PBUH).

I am not going to mock these people, because I feel really sorry for them. May Allah guide them to the right path...
Hindu religious books doesn't suggest to drink any urine.
May be Ayruved suggest that as a medicine . But don't know exactly.

You can drink all the cow urine you want but I will drink cow milk like a normal person.

Cow Urine Can Sell for More Than Milk in India
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-17/cow-urine-can-sell-for-more-than-milk-in-india

I guess you are missing difference between can and already selling.....

OK, provide a any Indian company sell cow urine and earning money... If it is happening in India then you can easily find product name with profit details

Back
Top Bottom