What's new

Hundreds of Hindus hold a cow urine drinking party to fight off coronavirus

I don't ea
I am not a weird Chinese, dude.

I don’t know what new plague you people are going to bring on this earth with your erratic eating habits.
I don't eat stuff, some people do. As do Africans, South East Asians and other non Abrahamic peoples. Hindus eat corpses, rats and dung, depending on caste of course.lol

89035964_884739228645734_4817190733138100224_n.jpg

89472254_3103039559718373_5645810862225620992_o.jpg

I don't ea

I don't eat stuff, some people do. As do Africans, South East Asians and other non Abrahamic peoples. Hindus eat corpses, rats and dung, depending on caste of course.lol

Chinese eat everything that walks, flys, crawls on earth- rats, bats, cockroaches, lizards, raccoon, you name it.

From which country the next pandemic, and the next one after that likely to come from- China. Why will it disrupt economies world wide and be difficult to control spread of the disease- China will not be transparent and try to blame others for origin of disease.

Pl let me when know when a disease of this magnitude emanates from India. Vast majority of Indians are vegetarians or mostly have vegetarian diets.

What is India's backup plan? If Cows' urine is high in demand, what next animal they have in mind who's urine is as effective? If no animal is as 'pure' then how about importing urine from Pakistan?

What is India's backup plan? If Cows' urine is high in demand, what next animal they have in mind who's urine is as effective? If no animal is as 'pure' then how about importing urine from Pakistan?
I was thinking about the same as according to Indian scientists, foreign cows do not carry the same mother nature as the indigenous Indian cows.

I was thinking about the same as according to Indian scientists, foreign cows do not carry the same mother nature as the indigenous Indian cows.

How about donkeys who live in India then? As per Indian theory, they are "native" and will have acquired some "shakti" (power) to heal. No?

O Dildar yaar meray,

OurCows are also, in principle, good as gold!

Because according to Indians AkhandBharat starts from Kabulistan... we must hurry before Mayor of Kabul starts exporting the DeityCow's products....

We need to establish an industrial mechanism of collection and packaging of the CowPharma products...and export to Indians.

This can be an economic boom for us! @SIPRA

Mangus

Greatly appreciate this proposal.

How about donkeys who live in India then? As per Indian theory, they are "native" and will have acquired some "shakti" (power) to heal. No?

Already, a bunch of donkeys is ruling them.

O Dildar yaar meray,

OurCows are also, in principle, good as gold!

Because according to Indians AkhandBharat starts from Kabulistan... we must hurry before Mayor of Kabul starts exporting the DeityCow's products....

We need to establish an industrial mechanism of collection and packaging of the CowPharma products...and export to Indians.

This can be an economic boom for us! @SIPRA

Mangus
Sir, excellent suggestion.

Is there a particular breed that we should focus on to help our neighbors in need?

We can add 1000s of gallons of milk for us Pakistanis and 1000s of gallons of mutr for our neighbors. It could also pave way to start friendship between us..

Sir, excellent suggestion.

Is there a particular breed that we should focus on to help our neighbors in need?

We can add 1000s of gallons of milk for us Pakistanis and 1000s of gallons of mutr for our neighbors. It could also pave way to start friendship between us..

Cheeky f*****! :nono:

Fita mo!

Also this seems like a good business idea package cow urine and dung and export across the border cleans Pakistan and provides for reserves.

Fita mo!

Also this seems like a good business idea package cow urine and dung and export across the border cleans Pakistan and provides for reserves.

Taja garam Cowpeepee goumutra. 1969 se apke swasth aur vishwas ko kayam rake hue.

Back
Top Bottom