What's new

Hundreds of Hindus hold a cow urine drinking party to fight off coronavirus

PakBrother mine,

Any of our breeds will do...as long as it is pure breed and doesn't have any GoraCow mixed/inbred in it.

I wish to focus on OurRuralAreas ... not the city cows... we must maintain highest quality of CowPhrama products!

And I do agree this could be the beginning of something great between Pak and MaqboozaHindustan!

GoP must gaurantee the Quality of CowPhrama exports to the thirsty neighbour!

Please, don't forget it is a market of 1.2bln Indians sans Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan!

Win-Win all around.

Mangus
Yes, we can market the product by guaranteeing fresh, organic, raw, non homogenized, and naturally pasteurized (cows own temperature pasteurization) cow urine.
Did you forget that we have our own cows? It exceeds the demand. It is in surplus.

- PRTP GWD

I know man, but we are talking about corona situation. Providing 1 billion people half a liter of pure urine everyday requires a lot of resources.

We can help you during these testing times.
For your information, only negligible number of people are bothered about corona in India. Corona may be more about media hype than actual problem. There's a picture doing round in India on how in view of corona Mecca has gone empty, Vatican has gone empty but how at Thirupathi (a pilgrimage place in India) it's business as usual.

- PRTP GWD

For your information, only negligible number of people are bothered about corona in India. Corona may be more about media hype than actual problem. There's a picture doing round in India on how in view of corona Mecca has gone empty, Vatican has gone empty but how at Thirupathi (a pilgrimage place in India) it's business as usual.

- PRTP GWD
That's called Jahalat my friend about which I have written in my latest thread.. That's why in third world countries like India, peak will reach when the virus will have infected hundreds of millions already!

That's called Jahalat my friend about which I have written in my latest thread.. That's why in third world countries like India, peak will reach when the virus will have infected hundreds of millions already!
Kahi ye ISI ki saazish / saadish (how is it spelt?) tou nahi?

- PRTP GWD

Get well soon . Definitely a next super power.
We can expect such from typical RSS and hindutva followers in pics . But damn some educated looking suited booted guys are also drinking. That's really disturbing. That's shows the low IQ of Aryan dravidan indians or perhaps the country is getting more stupid and retard under the modi regime.
These people are not even represent to 0.1% of Indian population.

Too believe on religious also a utter madness and foolness.
Don,t lie pajeet.
Cow and it's urine is considered sacred by all staunch Hindus ,all those staunch Hindus who voted for a hindutva RSS staunch Hindu like modi and his party.That means almost 80 percent of Hindu population in India.Soon it will be declared as a national drink of India.
If it was 0.1% then no company in India is that much stupid to spend lots of money to mass market and advertise all those cow urine related products unless they are high on cow urine.

@abcxyz0000 which one is you?

I have a feeling you are a bit refined one so the one who is holding his nose?

The virus will love the cow urine, it will mix with it and create a new stronger strain called cowrona

the comments are hilarious brits are funny

Chinese eat everything that walks, flys, crawls on earth- rats, bats, cockroaches, lizards, raccoon, you name it.

From which country the next pandemic, and the next one after that likely to come from- China. Why will it disrupt economies world wide and be difficult to control spread of the disease- China will not be transparent and try to blame others for origin of disease.

Pl let me when know when a disease of this magnitude emanates from India. Vast majority of Indians are vegetarians or mostly have vegetarian diets.
We don't eat shit and corpses tho.lol

Get well soon . Definitely a next super power.
We can expect such from typical RSS and hindutva followers in pics . But damn some educated looking suited booted guys are also drinking. That's really disturbing. That's shows the low IQ of Aryan dravidan indians or perhaps the country is getting more stupid and retard under the modi regime.

Don,t lie pajeet.
Cow and it's urine is considered sacred by all staunch Hindus ,all those staunch Hindus who voted for a hindutva RSS staunch Hindu like modi and his party.That means almost 80 percent of Hindu population in India.Soon it will be declared as a national drink of India.
If it was 0.1% then no company in India is that much stupid to spend lots of money to mass market and advertise all those cow urine related products unless they are high on cow urine.

Lol...

Can I generalize for camel urine too?
I know that you will not agree and same goes to this

Back
Top Bottom