What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Only because women in Japan are too weight conscious! Seriously, if a girl is 5'4 , then the ideal weight should be 110 to 115 lbs for her (50-52 kgs). I like it here in America because women come in different sizes and shapes and youre not looked down for being 'bigger'.

Even in China there is a big expectation for the woman to be thin and fit.

The hot tall/curvy women with an angelic face are found in higher frequency in the North China. And among the Northern Chinese provinces, it should be Northeast China and Shandong.

The hot tall/curvy women with an angelic face are found in higher frequency in the North China, and among the Northern Chinese provinces, it should be Northeast China and Shandong.

I can't argue with you about that, buddy. Yes, they are. Specially in Jiangsu area. You ever seen pure Jiangsu girls? Hehehe, they're like sakuras, buddy. pink sakuras that just blossomed. :)

This is what i'm talking about:

3fcc8201-1d98-457a-be42-07366ed2f452.jpg

00016c42b36b16a2863c08.jpg

f04da2db11220ff492e416.jpg

I can't argue with you about that, buddy. Yes, they are. Specially in Jiangsu area. You ever seen pure Jiangsu girls? Hehehe, they're like sakuras, buddy. pink sakuras that just blossomed. :)

This is what i'm talking about:

3fcc8201-1d98-457a-be42-07366ed2f452.jpg

00016c42b36b16a2863c08.jpg

In northern Jiangsu, since the northern Jiangsu is more closely related to Shandong.

But not in the central Jiangsu and southern Jiangsu.

Especially the southern Jiangsu is more closely related to Shanghai.

In northern Jiangsu, since the northern Jiangsu is more closely related to Shandong.

But not in the central Jiangsu and southern Jiangsu.

Especially the southern Jiangsu is more closely related to Shanghai.

Aren't you Jiangsuguoren?

Aren't you Jiangsuguoren?

Jiangsu is not a country, it is just a province.

My paternal grandfather came from the southern Jiangsu, while my paternal grandmother came from the central Jiangsu.

Most Shanghainese got their ancestry from either Jiangsu or Zhejiang, so it is not surprising.

A Vietnamese with Mon Khmer phenotype, from southern Viet Nam:

fns10w.jpg

-------

Pure Vietic Kinh of northern Viet Nam:

c50131012b6465fbfad1dc755def17bf.jpg

LOL!!!!!

So you're saying Japanese are not mature?

Both pics are Atypical, both phenotypes exist but are not the majority.

Check out this thread please...
How Would You Classify Vietnamese Phenotypes?

The Viet can have light skin and big eyes, but your facial structure still looks closer to the Southeast Asian.

Most Viet girls can be told apart from the Chinese girls, and I just posted an example above.

Are you saying that they look like Filipinos, Indonesians, Cambodians, Thais., etc. :rolleyes:

I can easily tell Vietnamese from Chinese. Here are two of my favourite Vietnamese girls.

5-my-nhan-viet-dep-thuan-khiet-lam-say-long-nguoi-hinh-12.jpg

pham_bang_bang_viet_nam__2__jpg1.jpg

img20150203132514336.jpg

8-img-9128-fcc20-1436919286643.jpg

Phạm Hạ Vy

nhung-nang-mau-lookbook-viet-xinh-dep-va-duoc-yeu-thich-khong-thua-gi-hotgirl-23c2891b84a7b096f4049514bc489edfa755fd8b.jpg

IMG_9249-f478e.jpg

Le Quang Hai Tu

Last edited:
Both pics are Atypical, both phenotypes exist but are not the majority.

Check out this thread please...
How Would You Classify Vietnamese Phenotypes?

Are you saying they look like Filipinos, Indonesians, Cambodians, Thais., etc. :rolleyes:

I can easily tell Vietnamese who look sinid from Chinese. Here are two of my favourite models.

5-my-nhan-viet-dep-thuan-khiet-lam-say-long-nguoi-hinh-12.jpg

pham_bang_bang_viet_nam__2__jpg1.jpg

img20150203132514336.jpg

8-img-9128-fcc20-1436919286643.jpg

Phạm Hạ Vy

nhung-nang-mau-lookbook-viet-xinh-dep-va-duoc-yeu-thich-khong-thua-gi-hotgirl-23c2891b84a7b096f4049514bc489edfa755fd8b.jpg

IMG_9249-f478e.jpg

Le Quang Hai Tu

But the Sinid-looking Vietnamese girls are not the majority in Vietnam.

Jiangsu is not a country, it is just a province.

My paternal grandfather came from the southern Jiangsu, while my paternal grandmother came from the central Jiangsu.

Most Shanghainese got their ancestry from either Jiangsu or Zhejiang, so it is not surprising.

Ah, yes, yes, i remember you mentioning that before in a conversation with me like a year ago. In regards to Shanghainese (the pure Shanghainese, that is not the folks who came to Shanghai from other parts of the country recently) are indeed Southern and Central Jiangsu as well as Zhejiang. That's why I like to hear the sound of pure Shanghainese accent; it sounds very much like Japanese. :)

Bro you just game me a heart attack, lol. She's gorgeous....wow....

Is she pure Vietnamese? Sure she has no Han blood? She can be mistaken for Chinese in this one.

Ah, yes, yes, i remember you mentioning that before in a conversation with me like a year ago. In regards to Shanghainese (the pure Shanghainese, that is not the folks who came to Shanghai from other parts of the country recently) are indeed Southern and Central Jiangsu as well as Zhejiang. That's why I like to hear the sound of pure Shanghainese accent; it sounds very much like Japanese. :)

Well, my uncle got married with a "pure" Shanghainese woman, and those Shanghainese were labelled as "本地人".

They were descended from the early immigration back in 1000 years ago, and most modern Shanghainese descended from recent immigration waves that dated around 100 years ago.

But the native Shanghainese are also closely related to the people from the southern Jiangsu and northern Zhejiang, since they also speak a sub-dialect of the Wu dialect.

But the native Shanghainese are closely related to the people from the southern Jiangsu and northern Zhejiang, since they also speak a sub-dialect of the Wu dialect.

Yes, that is right. In fact there is one dialect that i am fond of , Wenzhouhua. It sounds , literally, specially the tones and syntaxing, similar to Japanese.

Yes, that is right. In fact there is one dialect that i am fond of , Wenzhouhua. It sounds , literally, specially the tones and syntaxing, similar to Japanese.

The Wenzhounese is the southern group of the Wu dialect, which is quite different from the Shanghainese which is the northern group of the Wu dialect.

The southern Wu and northern Wu indeed shared a common origin, but the southern Wu was isolated in the mountainous area of the southern Zhejiang, while the northern Wu had more exchanged with other dialects in the northern China, that's why they sound very different right now.

Bro you just game me a heart attack, lol. She's gorgeous....wow....

Is she pure Vietnamese? Sure she has no Han blood? She can be mistaken for Chinese in this one.

She is Kinh. I think you and me have the same taste :-)

Mix Viet/Chinese look like this.

t637269.jpg

440px-Johnny_Nguyen_22072007_BKKIFF.jpg

Johnny Tri Nguyen a actor/model in VN.

But the Sinid-looking Vietnamese girls are not the majority in Vietnam.

Did I say they were? There is no typical look for Vietnamese.

She is Kinh. I think you and me have the same taste :-)

Mix Viet/Chinese look like this.

t637269.jpg

440px-Johnny_Nguyen_22072007_BKKIFF.jpg

Johnny Tri Nguyen a actor/model in VN.

This guy is the robust form of the North Sinid, but his eyes look more Korean than Chinese.

While in the Northern China, you can also find the gracile type of the North Sinid.

Handsome , indeed. His beauty is Han, to be honest. Chinese blood purifies the Kinh.....

I find Vietnamese / Chinese hybrid better looking, imho.

This guy is the robust form of the North Sinid, but his eyes look more Korean than Chinese.

While in the Northern China, you can also find the gracile type of the North Sinid.

His mother is from Northern China, i think.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom