What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Hun Sen stays in power because Hanoi likes him.

You are right.

Hun sen can play his policy game now, to show that Cambodia is independent state. It is nothing wrong when in this moment, Cambodia has good relationship with other superpower in the world, with Japan, China and USA.

Hunsen was very young when he was division commander of Khmer Rouge, but he has escaped to Vietnam when he joined in to invasion in to border of Vietnam. After fighting he realized that there is suicide attack. He joined to Heng Sonrin army.

Hun Sen has finished his study in Vietnam, he has awarded Ph D for politic in Ho Chi Minh Policy Institute in Hanoi, before he was taken in to his position PM of Cambodia. What he does now, is similar to what Vietnam do.

After incident in Asean summit in Phnom Penh, he has droped to Hanoi, and he has the speechs with Vietnamese war veterans in Hanoi, he speaks Vietnamese like ordinary Vietnamese.

You are right.

Hun sen can play his policy game now, to show that Cambodia is independent state. It is nothing wrong when in this moment, Cambodia has good relationship with other superpower in the world, with Japan, China and USA.

Hunsen was very young when he was division commander of Khmer Rouge, but he has escaped to Vietnam when he joined in to invasion in to border of Vietnam. After fighting he realized that there is suicide attack. He joined to Heng Sonrin army.

Hun Sen has finished his study in Vietnam, he has awarded Ph D for politic in Ho Chi Minh Policy Institute in Hanoi, before he was taken in to his position PM of Cambodia. What he does now, is similar to what Vietnam do.

After incident in Asean summit in Phnom Penh, he has droped to Hanoi, and he has the speechs with Vietnamese war veterans in Hanoi, he speaks Vietnamese like ordinary Vietnamese.

He's fluent even in Vietnamese? Haha, interesting. Hun Sen , truly, is a Vietnamese sanctioned leader of Cambodia.

:)

0023ae6cf3691241f45003-jpg.267250
from this:
xi-duminchun-b.jpg

394875_12b81d59c55bb91a9e609112555cf3f9-692x360.jpg

to now:
1-a75b1.jpg

so sad.:cray:.

金秀賢 (男演員) - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
金秀贤 popular South Korean actor.

Chinese girls were crazy about him. look a lot like young Xi, right?:D

haha, Korean eh? Yea, both of them have very full lips. Xi looked really different when he was younger. Now he looks like ...yea....no comment.

金秀賢 (男演員) - 维基百科,自由的百科全书
金秀贤 popular South Korean actor.

Chinese girls were crazy about him. look a lot like young Xi, right?:D

No offense, bro, but Xi doesn't have the swagger of Abe. ;)

LOL!

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:0c8b1de676824e2582638b2ab17db81f-6UqAiKLJe-HSK1-41_634x429.jpg

0002282e_medium.jpeg

You are right.

Seems like the small Vietnamese are using our old trick of political/educational and military indirect rule to influence other countries. Its an old trickwe have been using for almost a century. Reason many developing countries leaders we have strong links with all over the world studied in the U.K. at one point, the U.S does/did the same. Seems Vietnam is learning from the best.:lol:

from this:
xi-duminchun-b.jpg

394875_12b81d59c55bb91a9e609112555cf3f9-692x360.jpg

to now:
1-a75b1.jpg

so sad.:cray:.

ahahahahahahha............you are funny man. Made me laugh. lool

Yes as i said earlier, YOUNG AGE IS GOLDEN. So better enjoy it when you still have the chance/opportunity.:kiss3:

Young Soeharto

BsWe_VfCcAAD-Qw.jpg

soehartooo.jpg

Old Soeharto

soeharto.jpg

Maybe in his 60's

mantan-presiden-soeharto.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, anything mixed with Chinese tends to look good. To be honest.

Even one famous Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro (Japanese father, Han mother from Taiwan) is hybrid of Japanese and Chinese. He looks good, too:

takeshi05.jpg

takeshi4.jpg

takeshi2-1.jpg

ee8ca1d09e1cb0_full.jpg

c2816436cc40b0b37fffbcc58a7f3de71256076595_full.jpg

Xi Jinping looks more like Mongol to me than Han, to be honest.

Try not to say "Hybrid"........it's quite offensive to mixed race people....

We are people, not cars.........:)

ahahahaha....impressed to see small Vietnam was the one who even put its puppet Hun sen in power. I never knew that, i just knew Vietnam invaded Cambodia and Laos and threatened/made incursions into Thailand back then. Didn't know it was Vietnam who put the current Cambodian president in power. That means this Hun sen dictator guy has been in power now for over 2 decades?. :o:

Impressive for such a small country to be exerting such influence in its neighbourhood. Seems Vietnam is playing big power games that's above even its status/weight. I'm impressed:)
Laos great leader, Kasone Phomvihane, the man you can see picture in Laos' note is Vnese.:)

Laos great leader, Kasone Phomvihane, the man you can see picture in Laos' note is Vnese.:)

Really?o_O To be honest, Laos is one of the countries in Asiai know little to nothing about its history/politics. I often forget it even exists.:sick:
Tell me more, how did he become a Vietnamese? Hope he wasnt smuggled like Hun Sen?:fie:

Really?o_O To be honest, Laos is one of the countries in Asiai know little to nothing about its history/politics. I often forget it even exists.:sick:
Tell me more, how did he become a Vietnamese? Hope he wasnt smuggled like Hun Sen?:fie:

They're similar to Thai people. ;)

How ?? Cos half of Laotian pplation are Vnese:laugh:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom