What's new

Humza Ali Abbasi's Message for Karachi residents.

No doubt about normal Karachiites.
But MQM supporters are confirmed ISO 9001 certified haram khor.
And Punjabis like you are the same

I'd rather support India!

RAW>ISI

Probably knee jerk reaction let me as u once again You do understand u are calling few MILLION khietes Haram khor ?

Do you have any know hows of ADMINISTRATION and AUTHORITATIVE Matters related to Karachi before posting that or just trying to make circular Statement like most PTI But Hurt supporters since yesterday.

@Gazi bhai aap to naraz hogayey...and I admit I do not have in-depth knowledge regarding how the resources are allocated for Karachi nor how the administration handles it etc moreover I am sad Not because of the results of the elections etc but due to the general apathy for the City of Karachi from the elected representatives of Karachi with their weak governance and frail institutional controls which further compounds the problem of this mega City.

I do understand your argument about Karachi not getting required resources needed based on the population etc etc from the Central Govt. but bhai jaan this is the job of the elected representatives to bring forth these issues and if NO ONE paid any heed to these issues even after countless repeated attempts by MQM then what should have been done? I believe in that case every avenue should have been exhausted to bring to light in front of awam through "peaceful" rallies as well as through media that we have tried our best so far and we need your help to build a mass support to resolve such issues...

@Gazi bhai aap to naraz hogayey...and I admit I do not have in-depth knowledge regarding how the resources are allocated for Karachi nor how the administration handles it etc moreover I am sad Not because of the results of the elections etc but due to the general apathy for the City of Karachi from the elected representatives of Karachi with their weak governance and frail institutional controls which further compounds the problem of this mega City.
If you have known then you wouldnt have just passed Circular Statements like that. Karachi is the City where Locals do not have any control of Resources and they never had ever since Capital got shifted to Islamabad its Sindh Govt. which controls all the resources of Karachi and they are mostly elected by people of Interior Sindh and this is the reason behind whole Karachi Province thing that MQM is promoting. When Locals whomever they are do not have control of their own Resources and its Allocations then how can you expect them to deliver on the first place???Their were few instances like in Musharraf's era when MQM had Mayor as well as Interior Minister as well and that period was considered the best period of Karachi where Karachi not only saw Peace but also lots of Development work happened during that period and guess what MQM was in charge at that time.

This is the reason when PTI and others came up with Circular Arguments about Karachi's Problem and its Solution they are ignored by Karachiites because they dont even know what these Problems are and what are their Solutions on the first place and MQM play this card well against them SILENTLY. During PTI+JI Jalsa in Karachi Imran Khan was giving Example of KPK Police reforms while campaigning for LB Election which has nothing to do with LEA Authority and you are considering Karachiite Dumb to Vote MQM.

When Locals whomever they are do not have control of their own Resources and its Allocations then how can you expect them to deliver on the first place???

Agreed; but then is there any comprehensive road map given so far to resolve/swtich the controls of resources back to the local bodies? if yes can you please point that out or give a reference here.

Agreed; but then is there any comprehensive road map given so far to resolve/swtich the controls of resources back to the local bodies? if yes can you please point that out or give a reference here.
There is a reason why MQM talks about Karachi Province because Neither Central nor Sindh Govt. has taken any interest in this regards for obvious reason hence left MQM only local force to demand that Road Map or solution while others including Imran Khan ignores because its quite UNPOPULAR stand considering National Level Politics and this is what keeps their Support alive as well.

RAW>ISI
LOL i'm Urdu speaking.
My grandfathers were mohajirs but i'm not.
@Oscar @WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence kindly please check out this false flagger Indian. He only crawls in MQM related threads to bash Pakistan.
Probably knee jerk reaction let me as u once again You do understand u are calling few MILLION khietes Haram khor ?
nope just a few thousand.

:tdown:I am a Urdu Speaking Karachiite but will rate down your post :pakistan:
He's a false flagger Indian.

Hamain bhi dikhain woh certificate

RAW>ISI

You are More WRONG thn @I S I by saying u will side with RAW or INDIA ,,,,,,, no matter what ... either u r a troll or a false flag indian ... & at best u r proving him Right ... which is NOT the case !

No Matter What .. a Karachitte / Urdu Speaking / Muhajir / Haq Parast (whatever u name it) despite its reservation is Also a Pakistani & a Pakistani will NEVER ... NEVER EVER side with INDIA ..... and MQM knows this ... they day People of karachi knew tht the accusation (so far) are righteous .... MQM would end ! (thts why all the hulla huppa of Jinaah Poor to RAW funding is Fabricated) ... coz they know Muhajir - Punjabi apni jaga .. jab India vs Pakistan ki baat ati hai ... it is always Pakistan ...

& if U r really an Urdu Speaking Muhajir Kaachiite (& i know in person some of such kind do exist) .... to App jaisay ch**t*yon ki wajah say hi karachi walay badnaam hotay hain !!!

Back
Top Bottom