What's new

Humza Ali Abbasi's Message for Karachi residents.

OR may be We DO know what is BEST for US (Karachiites) & Pakistan ... Hence we Vote for MQM !

ever think about that .. u will call us literate, well-educated and all .. but won't accept our judgment .... why so ?

Because your judgement is for a party that openly criminal, foreign funded, uses ethnicity card more than any other major party on regular basis, and invites, yes INVITES, foreign intervention in their OWN country just because they don't get their way sometimes.

How can anyone accept a party like MQM after all of the issues?

Because your judgement is for a party that openly criminal, foreign funded, uses ethnicity card more than any other major party on regular basis, and invites, yes INVITES, foreign intervention in their OWN country just because they don't get their way sometimes.

All parties have used ethnic cards in one way or another so i wouldnt just blame mqm for it though mqm has their hands dirty from other things

@AUz if only it was as simple as that

A lot of people deny racism itself is happening in the first place. When feelings of deprivation due to it rise, MQM can take advantage. Not one party raised a voice when PPP withdrew all powers from local bodies except MQM. Why didn't they? They want to win seats from Karachi but don't raise its voice for it.

PTI also had some dreadful candidates AGAIN. Karachi isn't the only place it's lost in, and Imran needs to realise his pathetic candidate choices will not be voted in.

Also, PTI have no presence in Karachi except two weeks before an election. Why in the world would we vote for a party which doesn't even have any organisational presence here and raises no voice for Karachi at all?

Racism and other social problems are everywhere in Pakistan. Urdu-speaking community is having it better than any other group in Pakistan--be in Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, or Pashtuns. You folks are urbanized completely, have better incomes and more literacy than any other group, and have over-representation in media, journalism, and so on. So please, take a step back and realize that yes, I'm sure you do face problems and social issues, but its not that others are enjoying and you guys are getting the bad end. You guys are having it way better than everybody else.

Yet, other parties don't call for India support, don't get funding from RAW and admit it, and don't call for NATO to intervene. If they did that, they'll be decimated by their electorates because Pakistan comes first before anything else (as it should be the case). However, MQM does all of these things and consistently get votes by Urdu-speakers just because of the fact that MQM is of same ethnicity? THAT is something that is very problematic to rest of the Pakistan.

------------

And yeah, the structural reasons you explained make sense (PTI's lack of organization and presence and so on). But please, take this idea out that Muhajirs (never use this word again!! Wtf is Muhajir?!!!) are discriminated against is just plain wrong. Yes, as I said, I'm sure there's racism and other issues..but Urdu-speaking Karachites still have it much, much better than rest of Pakistanis.

I have noticed the same posters who post godaweful revisionist crap like IVC being pakistani nationhood while Ganga valley being indian (and inferior ;)) post in the same breath long winding lectures to Urdu speakers about having "national identity" and giving up their ethnic identity, while at the same time being proudly punjabi pakhtun kashmiri etc...

Dont they see the obvious logical fallacies...

All parties have used ethnic cards in one way or another so i wouldnt just blame mqm for it though mqm has their hands dirty from other things

May be in 1990's or something. No (major) party uses it anymore.

May be PPP uses some rhetoric sometimes, but MQM's entire identity-politics is based on "otherizing" the urdu-speaking community..which is so detrimental to the urdu-speaking community and Pakistan as a nation.

Just imagine, they categorize themselves as NOT PAKISTANI but "muhajirs"....No other party use divisive politics to this extent in Pakistan!!!

I have noticed the same posters who post godaweful revisionist crap like IVC being pakistani nationhood while Ganga valley being indian (and inferior ;)) post in the same breath long winding lectures to Urdu speakers about having "national identity" and giving up their ethnic identity, while at the same time being proudly punjabi pakhtun kashmiri etc...

Dont they see the obvious logical fallacies...

1- Point out those posters
2- Point out where they were "proud" on being punjabi, Pakhtun, or whatever.

I bet you can't do that.

Stop derailing the thread.

Define Criminal ..... ANP Is not criminal ? Model Town Incident, Thar Negligence is not criminal .. asking to let Taliban Open Offices is not criminal ....

Do u kow Dynamics of Karachi each & every one have a militant wing ... if MQM won't have arms .. Lyari Gang and TTP would have had ran thm over four years ago .. even when APMSO was formed it is JI which bring arms in the educational institutes ..... it was PPI (Punjabi Pakhtoon Ittehad) which forced MQM to wield arms ... JI. LeJ, SSP, Zulfiqar Mirza Favored Uzair Baloch with 250,000 Licensed weapons (God knows how Many Unlicensed) weapons ... given the Track record of Police & Ranges ... if MQM sector won't defend itself from these threats who else would have .... do i need to remind You of all the massacres happened when MQM wwas not armed .....

it was not a SOlution but it was law of Jungle ... SURVIVAL ...

As for Ethnicity card ... Khi elections were last tranche ... how come Punjabi voted for PML-N, KPK voted for Pakhtoon, Rural sindh voted for PPP .... why no wrath thr but expecting that Karachi leave one thread of hope it has... Plus these are LOCAL body Elections ... MQM have won twice these elections & have Delivered more than in the remaining years anyone did for karachi .... the MQM candidates are accessible, accountable ...

while being foreign funded ... they day it will be proved MQM in Raw Funded, next day Givt. & FIA should shut its shop ... & if it IS proven why have u not shut it down so far , why not banned, blocked ?

& As the case remains for Foreign intervention .. letters are openly available written by Mohtarma & the Deal done by Mian jee ....but no one questions that ... but Planned Propoganda against MQM & we are answerable .. forget the Anti Taliban Rallies .. forget when MQM was saying TTP is making itself strong in Karachi & being Mocked .... it is MQM which pays its respect to the fallen comrades ....... look into the whole picture not out of context media reporting ....... why is that THAT .. I m the only one who have to prove his Patriotism ... ????

i m not saying MQM is innocent ... or Angel ... i m saying they are still better choice for karachittes than any other party .. if u have a better option pray tell !

karachiites deserve bori, bhata n street crimes... well said Khuda us quom ke halat nahi badalta jisay khud apni halat badalnay ka khayal na ho...

Racism and other social problems are everywhere in Pakistan. Urdu-speaking community is having it better than any other group in Pakistan--be in Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, or Pashtuns. You folks are urbanized completely, have better incomes and more literacy than any other group, and have over-representation in media, journalism, and so on. So please, take a step back and realize that yes, I'm sure you do face problems and social issues, but its not that others are enjoying and you guys are getting the bad end. You guys are having it way better than everybody else.

Yet, other parties don't call for India support, don't get funding from RAW and admit it, and don't call for NATO to intervene. If they did that, they'll be decimated by their electorates because Pakistan comes first before anything else (as it should be the case). However, MQM does all of these things and consistently get votes by Urdu-speakers just because of the fact that MQM is of same ethnicity? THAT is something that is very problematic to rest of the Pakistan.

------------

And yeah, the structural reasons you explained make sense (PTI's lack of organization and presence and so on). But please, take this idea out that Muhajirs (never use this word again!! Wtf is Muhajir?!!!) are discriminated against is just plain wrong. Yes, as I said, I'm sure there's racism and other issues..but Urdu-speaking Karachites still have it much, much better than rest of Pakistanis.
MQM, for all its faults, has delivered whenever elected. PPP has not. PML-N is never getting in here.

PTI with their JI alliance were never winning as that was the Shia vote gone. In 2013, they did better, but allying themselves with JI was stupid. Also, PTI did nothing here for 2 years which pissed people off

Imagine a party doing nothing, having no presence at all for two years, except to cry against MQM on TV suddenly coming and asking for a vote.

And the difference, MQM workers came four times to our house. PTI threw a leaflet and came once and said this is our candidate. MQM workers came and gave us cards showing us where our polling station was. They came on election day to ask us to vote.

That is the difference, and that is organisation. PTI has to set up that level of coordination and work here before expecting votes

Kon log ho Tum qasam Se. If he's egoistic ignore it.
Need to check if he's speaking anti-Karachi rhetoric so it can be answered back by MQM

kisi Shaer ne kia Khoob kaha hai ..

Zindagi ke dard ko Saho gay tum , Dil ka Chain dhoondte raho gay tum ..
Zakhm-e-Dil jab tumhe Sataye gaaaa , tum ko Ek Shkas yaad aye ga ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

perfect example of parhay likhay jahil....
Why? MQM told us what their policy and plans were, what developments they would make in the area. Why the hell would I vote for PTI which doesn't have a clue what the issues are? As I've said elsewhere, the PTI candidate was also a guy I wouldn't vote for if he were for MQM, a completely shady guy

Why? MQM told us what their policy and plans were, what developments they would make in the area. Why the hell would I vote for PTI which doesn't have a clue what the issues are? As I've said elsewhere, the PTI candidate was also a guy I wouldn't vote for if he were for MQM, a completely shady guy
good luck with that.... n plz stop complaining about bhata, target killing, mobile snatching etc in future as u knw their policy now for which u vote

Back
Top Bottom