What's new

Humza Ali Abbasi's Message for Karachi residents.

It is because all other political parties does not take action against terrorists.

But you guys won't understand.

Punjabis and Pathans sitting in Peshawar, Lahore or Isb felt the pain of Karachi bleeding. Most of us haven't even been in Karachi. However the way things are going , Urdu speakers and Muhajirs will not have anyone concerned if Karachi burns. I hope these elections bring better change in MQM and relies on street power than gun in future. Nobody dislikes Muhajirs or MQM. It is bori bund laash, baldia factory, bhata and sensless killing that people dislike. We are aware however how much Urdu speaking respect rest of Pakistanis and what brilliant names they call them with.

Punjabis and Pathans sitting in Peshawar, Lahore or Isb felt the pain of Karachi bleeding. Most of us haven't even been in Karachi. However the way things are going , Urdu speakers and Muhajirs will not have anyone concerned if Karachi burns. I hope these elections bring better change in MQM and relies on street power than gun in future. Nobody dislikes Muhajirs or MQM. It is bori bund laash, baldia factory, bhata and sensless killing that people dislike. We are aware however how much Urdu speaking respect rest of Pakistanis and what brilliant names they call them with.
There is a difference between having Pain for citizen and having Prejudice for a group which people Love to Hate. Thing is if People had any Pain then they should have LISTENED to locals who have time and time again Tried with whatever resources they had to Explain the reasons for all the Problems in Karachi but no one Bothers to listen rather Pass Judgements accusing a Particular without Knowing much about them and situation they are operating in. There is a genuine Grievances on part of Administration and who are handling them(from Municipal Services to LEA) among Karachiite and all you people come up with is MQM is this and MQM is that. With such attitude all pains and Genuine Good wills goes are nothing but PREJUDICE.

Poor guy I feel for him; this same question at one point or the other have been thought by everyone who have visited Karachi. Lahore and Islamabad have much better infrastructure and at least the elected representation in these Cities put some effort to make lives better of a common men; on the other side MQM have been elected so many times in Karachi and what they give in the long run? They had a very good chance during the tenure of Musharraf when Mr. Mustafa Kamal was heading the developmental tasks, I believe that was the only time when some progress have been made....since I guess funding and resources for the City was available....but after that things get stagnant.

We have this menace of ethnic and linguistic bias ingrained in our society (please don't deny it) until this remains in the society we should not expect the change everyone is hoping will come...

Poor guy I feel for him; this same question at one point or the other have been thought by everyone who have visited Karachi. Lahore and Islamabad have much better infrastructure and at least the elected representation in these Cities put some effort to make lives better of a common men; on the other side MQM have been elected so many times in Karachi and what they give in the long run? They have a very good chance during the tenure of Musharraf when Mr. Mustafa Kamal was heading the developmental tasks, I believe that was the only time when some progress have been made....since I guess funding and resources for the City was available....but after that things get stagnant.
Do you have any know hows of ADMINISTRATION and AUTHORITATIVE Matters related to Karachi before posting that or just trying to make circular Statement like most PTI But Hurt supporters since yesterday.

There is a difference between having Pain for citizen and having Prejudice for a group which people Love to Hate. Thing is if People had any Pain then they should have LISTENED to locals who have time and time again Tried with whatever resources they had to Explain the reasons for all the Problems in Karachi but no one Bothers to listen rather Pass Judgements accusing a Particular without Knowing much about them and situation they are operating in. There is a genuine Grievances on part of Administration and who are handling them(from Municipal Services to LEA) among Karachiite and all you people come up with is MQM is this and MQM is that. With such attitude all pains and Genuine Good wills goes are nothing but PREJUDICE.
If MQM is solution most of Pakistanis will accept it however do you expect MQM to be purely political party rather than a mafia with political mask. In Karachi every party has militant wing however same parties remain without militant wings in rest of Pakistan. Truth is difficult to digest. The Muhajir paranoia needs to stop. Militant wings for any party neefs to be disbanded. If Urdu speaking want MQM, fine atleast make it a reasonable party of educated people but no the paranoia will continue people will continue to die. Will world forget baldia factory? Policemen killed in cold blood for prev ops? False flag killings to gain sympathies? But no MQM will act victim and insult intelligence of common Pakistani with articulate and sweet eloquence by likes of faisal subswari and farooq sattar while mota, kaana and commando twist some arms from behind. Hypocrisy that is nauseating! PML N PTI ANP PPP are no angels but these parties how corrupt or anti state sometimes have a baseline of state interest with them.

Humza Ali Abbasi has lost his credibility not much time to pay attention to him.

Define Criminal ..... ANP Is not criminal ? Model Town Incident, Thar Negligence is not criminal .. asking to let Taliban Open Offices is not criminal ....

Do u kow Dynamics of Karachi each & every one have a militant wing ... if MQM won't have arms .. Lyari Gang and TTP would have had ran thm over four years ago .. even when APMSO was formed it is JI which bring arms in the educational institutes ..... it was PPI (Punjabi Pakhtoon Ittehad) which forced MQM to wield arms ... JI. LeJ, SSP, Zulfiqar Mirza Favored Uzair Baloch with 250,000 Licensed weapons (God knows how Many Unlicensed) weapons ... given the Track record of Police & Ranges ... if MQM sector won't defend itself from these threats who else would have .... do i need to remind You of all the massacres happened when MQM wwas not armed .....

it was not a SOlution but it was law of Jungle ... SURVIVAL ...

As for Ethnicity card ... Khi elections were last tranche ... how come Punjabi voted for PML-N, KPK voted for Pakhtoon, Rural sindh voted for PPP .... why no wrath thr but expecting that Karachi leave one thread of hope it has... Plus these are LOCAL body Elections ... MQM have won twice these elections & have Delivered more than in the remaining years anyone did for karachi .... the MQM candidates are accessible, accountable ...

while being foreign funded ... they day it will be proved MQM in Raw Funded, next day Givt. & FIA should shut its shop ... & if it IS proven why have u not shut it down so far , why not banned, blocked ?

& As the case remains for Foreign intervention .. letters are openly available written by Mohtarma & the Deal done by Mian jee ....but no one questions that ... but Planned Propoganda against MQM & we are answerable .. forget the Anti Taliban Rallies .. forget when MQM was saying TTP is making itself strong in Karachi & being Mocked .... it is MQM which pays its respect to the fallen comrades ....... look into the whole picture not out of context media reporting ....... why is that THAT .. I m the only one who have to prove his Patriotism ... ????

i m not saying MQM is innocent ... or Angel ... i m saying they are still better choice for karachittes than any other party .. if u have a better option pray tell !
You nailed it bro. No one claiming mqm is party of angles they are like others, every party does have some type of wings but when it's come to mqm all remain posed here saints. Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom