What's new

Humiliation for Scotland as Japan's whisky is named 'best in world' (and even the English do better)

I dont like whiskey or any other alcohol at all. Its bitter, makes you loose your senses.

I just love milk. Malai maar ke.

Off late I tried my hands on Red Wine. Yes.. its taste grows on you slowly. I am kinda liking it.

I dont like whiskey or any other alcohol at all. Its bitter, makes you loose your senses.

I just love milk. Malai maar ke.

Off late I tried my hands on Red Wine. Yes.. its taste grows on you slowly. I am kinda liking it.

Milk? Yea, I drink that too before I go to sleep. lol

never tried it, maybe someday. For now, my Johnny Walker Blue will have to do.

"Will have to do"? Bro, stop acting like you have a nightcap of blue label before bed every night. Blue Label is angel's tears in a bottle. :cheesy:

I wish to have all these in my room

878edccaaebb0f74bc26382620fea22d.jpg

@Imran Khan are you free :lol:

The Misses and I are planning a trip overseas next year, haven't decided yet, but I'm lobbying for Japan in April-May to catch the blooming of cherry blossoms. I plan on proposing to her later this month, and if all goes well, after our wedding sometime in late March - early April, it's off to East Asia for some fun. If we happen to end up in Japan, and I really hope we do even though I've never been to China and would love an opportunity, we are definitely making a few trips to Japan's refineries.

syd11032101.JPG

p014g1p9.jpg

3-nikka-whiskey-distillery.jpg

o-JAPANESE-WHISKY-facebook.jpg

Last edited:
The Misses and I are planning a trip overseas next year, haven't decided yet, but I'm lobbying for Japan in April-May to catch the blooming of cherry blossoms. I plan on proposing to her later this month, and if all goes well, after our wedding sometime in late March - early April, it's off to East Asia for some fun. If we happen to end up in Japan, and I real hope we do even though I've never been to China and would love an opportunity, we are definitely making a few trips to Japans refineries.

View attachment 145580

View attachment 145579

View attachment 145578

View attachment 145585

Advanced congratulations buddy! Best of luck ! I will recommend you take your sweetheart to Yoichi in Hokkaido, Japan. You will love the vineyards there, not to mention its home to Yamazaki distillery. Take her to visit Sapporo and frequent the national parks in Hokkaido (Rishiri-Rebun-Sarobetsu Park, Shiretoko National Park, Kushiroshitsugen National Park, Daisetsuzan, Shiketsu-Toya).

Advanced congratulations buddy! Best of luck ! I will recommend you take your sweetheart to Yoichi in Hokkaido, Japan. You will love the vineyards there, not to mention its home to Yamazaki distillery. Take her to visit Sapporo and frequent the national parks in Hokkaido (Rishiri-Rebun-Sarobetsu Park, Shiretoko National Park, Kushiroshitsugen National Park, Daisetsuzan, Shiketsu-Toya).

Thank's very much! I've been to Japan twice before, but that was while I was still in the navy and was stuck on-base or ship for much of my two weeks in country - never had a chance to see any sights. I've been studying up on great places, and ones that don't attract too many other people as I want some quality and romantic alone time, in the region from South Korea to Mainland China to every corner of Japan. Usually people dread marriage, but I can say that I am looking forward to it.

I might have to get the US Air Force on speed dial though. Just in case I lose my freedom and need an emergency injection.

Such a beautiful nation!!! East Asia is my favorite place on this planet, followed by the northern parts of Scandinavia as I am very much a snow person. Have to head back to Japan during the winter to catch some great skiing too!

Such a beautiful nation!!! East Asia is my favorite place on this planet, followed by the norther parts of Scandinavia as I am very much a snow person. Have to head back to Japan during the winter to catch some great skiing too!

I'm heading back this December for a month and a half long break. I'm originally from Sapporo. So, if you're ever in my area during that time , feel free to contact me. I'd love to meet up with you. As for the love of winter , i feel you on that buddy. Autumn-Winter are my favorite season(s) and am not very fond of excessively hot weathers.

One day, I'd love to visit Northern Europe. Sweden, Norway have always been top in my list. But there's plenty of room for that in this life, lol.

I'm heading back this December for a month and a half long break. I'm originally from Sapporo. So, if you're ever in my area during that time , feel free to contact me. I'd love to meet up with you. As for the love of winter , i feel you on that buddy. Autumn-Winter are my favorite season(s) and am not very fond of excessively hot weathers.

One day, I'd love to visit Northern Europe. Sweden, Norway have always been top in my list. But there's plenty of room for that in this life, lol.

From Sweden but never got to experience the snow - at least not then as I've been back many times, live in Virginia where it's hot, humid and close to beaches, not my favorite place. The Shenandoah's are nice, but in the US the best skiing, and the best outdoor activities in general, are in Utah. I have family there (not LDS, someone always asks when talking about Utah) and I go see them usually around late November - early December, always venture into Park City for some shopping, and then out to Brighton for great skiing. Awesome back-country too, if your not a fan of the slopes.

As for looking you up if I'm in the region, I would absolutely be honored to. Though I would only do so If you and I are in Japan at the same time as I tend to stay away from New Jersey.

"Will have to do"? Bro, stop acting like you have a nightcap of blue label before bed every night. Blue Label is angel's tears in a bottle. :cheesy:
first of all, I got a job that precludes me from drinking most nights since I do have to work late. second, and more importantly, blue label is only about 300 dollars with tax.

Most of the people on this forum are professionals, and it's not a stretch to be able to afford a bottle every week or two.

Now if this was New Jersey connection forum, maybe, but as it stands, I'm sure most of us can afford it quite easily.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom