What's new

Humiliation for Scotland as Japan's whisky is named 'best in world' (and even the English do better)

ohh, music...if metal was a religion, i would have converted to it.

check out this band called demons and wizards, two albums, grrreat albums. love slayer, metallica..

lately i have tripping on NiN.

i love grunge too. AiC was the last band of the good man. :fans:

All good, but I'm partial to the much heavier stuff. If there is a soundtrack for the apocalypse than Anaal Nathrakh would be the entire album.

I like my metal how I like my coffee, black with a hint of death.

Last edited:
All good, but I'm partial to the much heavier stuff.

You a fan of HIM?

Btw, I'm a lover of all things Scandinavian: music, culture, people.

You a fan of HIM?

Btw, I'm a lover of all things Scandinavian: music, culture, people.

Not particularly a fan of HIM, but I like a few of their songs. However, in addition to very heavy metal, I'm also a fan of dark electronic such as ESC and Dawn of Ashes. None of that dubstep though.

Not particularly a fan of HIM, but I like a few of their songs. However, in addition to very heavy metal, I'm also a fan of dark electronic such as ESC and Dawn of Ashes. None of that dubstep though.

Nice. Got any more ?

All good, but I'm partial to the much heavier stuff.

i love agalloch, and lacrimosa, mainly...agollach is superb. especially Ashes Against The Grain. Superb work.

There is this band called called The Ocean, nice heavy stuff..check out this song :

Do check out, I'm sure you won't dislike it.

3. Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses 07:05
4. Bathyalpelagic II: The Wish in Dreams 11:30
5. Bathyalpelagic III: Disequilibrated 14:32

:cheers:

i love agalloch, and lacrimosa, mainly...agollach is superb. especially Ashes Against The Grain. Superb work.

There is this band called called The Ocean, nice heavy stuff..check out this song :

Do check out, I'm sure you won't dislike it.

3. Bathyalpelagic I: Impasses 07:05
4. Bathyalpelagic II: The Wish in Dreams 11:30
5. Bathyalpelagic III: Disequilibrated 14:32

:cheers:

I've got their Fluxion album, but wasn't too impressed with it. Other than that I have one song off Aeolion and it's Swoon, I do like this one though. Apart from Gojira and Opeth I'm not the biggest fan of technical or progressive metal.

I've got their Fluxion album, but wasn't too impressed with it. Other than that I have one song off Aeolion and its Swoon, I do like this one though. Apart from Gojira and Opeth I'm not the biggest fan of technical or progressive metal.

check out those three songs...you'll get the gist of the album, teh internet has it that they have changed their style. this is a new course. i haven't heard their earlier albums though..those rumors put me off..:p:

Not entirely metal but definitely one of my favorite Swedish techno/electronika performers,

Being a huge fan of single malt , this one is next on my list.

Haven't seen it on duty free shops yet though.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom