What's new

Human rights violations in held Kashmir not internal Indian matter: OIC

Where is humanity, where is world, where are human rights organisations, where in UN...India is a big shame, pittance if your an Indian now.
Humanity died the day Pakistan was harboring the world's most wanted terrorists.
Human rights were dead the day International terrorist were conducting rallies openly in Pakistan
UN lost the credibility the day Pakistan adopted the policy for 1000 cuts.

20 years back when no gave fck about indian conerns of terrorism and when economy was in shambles and Pakistan was hell bent on exploiting the situation we come from the same time so its ideal who should world pity upon. we have learnt our lessons the hard way. And we have Pakistan to teach us that.

Humanity died the day Pakistan was harboring the world's most wanted terrorists.
Human rights were dead the day International terrorist were conducting rallies openly in Pakistan
UN lost the credibility the day Pakistan adopted the policy for 1000 cuts.

20 years back when no gave fck about indian conerns of terrorism and when economy was in shambles and Pakistan was hell bent on exploiting the situation we come from the same time so its ideal who should world pity upon. we have learnt our lessons the hard way. And we have Pakistan to teach us that.

Come on where was humanity when what you did what nobody did ever did, elected and made a convicted saffron terrorist Modi as the Prime Minister of India.

And look what Modi is doing in Kashmir, similar tactics what he did in Gujrat, the genocide of innocent people.

Come on where was humanity when what you did what nobody did ever did, elected and made a convicted saffron terrorist Modi as the Prime Minister of India.

Says who? Pakistan? You are bound to say that with the level of agression he has been showing up towards Pakistan. India voted for development and indeed we as Indians can feel the heat of it everyday with the foreign investments coming in. I am not talking about the news reports but about what we see in day to day life. To quote a very very small example for example never in my life did a municipality guy showed upto my door to give dustbins and then collect garbage every second day. India as a nation has stopped thinking everything from the religious perspective as a majority. Remaining few nut jobs they are being taken care by the government and media themselves. It takes time to bring in the change.
And look what Modi is doing in Kashmir, similar tactics what he did in Gujrat, the genocide of innocent people.
What is being done in Kashmir is well deserved. Forces are bound to retaliate if you throw stones to them and bring your children to such processions.
People like wani die the day they picked up gun. What did they thought they can win against the indian army?

Says who? Pakistan? You are bound to say that with the level of agression he has been showing up towards Pakistan. India voted for development and indeed we as Indians can feel the heat of it everyday with the foreign investments coming in. I am not talking about the news reports but about what we see in day to day life. To quote a very very small example for example never in my life did a municipality guy showed upto my door to give dustbins and then collect garbage every second day. India as a nation has stopped thinking everything from the religious perspective as a majority. For you it is muslims died in Gujrat. For us it was humans died in gujrat which included hindus as well as muslims. It was a tragedy and its done with. Supreme court has given its verdict and we have moved on. Remaining few nut jobs they are being taken care by the government and media themselves. It takes time to bring in the change.

What is being done in Kashmir is well deserved. Forces are bound to retaliate if you throw stones to them and bring your children to such processions.
People like wani die the day they picked up gun. What did they thought they can win against the indian army?

Curfew will also be removed in due time. Dont worry about it. All your randirona will go down the drain once things go back to normal yet again. happened in the past aint it.

Then STFU and till then don't talk about normalcy like a buffoon when curfew is imposed.

Ohh are you trying to say no wahabi ideology is present in Pakistan. There is no terrorism whatsoever in Pakistan. No taliban no conflicts exist in Pakistan. Are you for real? Tell me one good reason why would India want Pakistan to fall and have the mess at the doorsteps from middle east.

The topic is about Kashmir not wahabis. Go rant about them in your local RSS shkakhas.

Lol.This actually a softening of stance by OIC.In fact they made much more aggressive statements years back like saying that referendum is that only way and saying that Kashmiri protesrers were innocent

You gullible Indians! lol. You lot cant even comprehend that a block of 57 member states dont see IOK as integral part of India. Good on you if you think its "softening" its stance.

You gullible Indians! lol. You lot cant even comprehend that a block of 57 member states dont see IOK as integral part of India. Good on you if you think its "softening" its stance.
That's because this block has zero influence or any impact on India and Kashmir.
So they can't do anything other than lip service.

That's because this block has zero influence or any impact on India and Kashmir.
So they can't do anything other than lip service.

It will just take closing supply of oil/gas, throwing Indians out of GCC and you will fall in line within no time. But we are not concerned about that, its the perception and narrative that matter, which is going in our favor. So when we start our "kinetic" stage, no one will say, we are supporting so called "terrorism" as per Indian definition. Remember what they are saying, Kashmir is NOT your internal matter.

It will just take closing supply of oil/gas, throwing Indians out of GCC and you will fall in line within no time. But we are not concerned about that, its the perception and narrative that matter, which is going in our favor. So when we start our "kinetic" stage, no one will say, we are supporting so called "terrorism" as per Indian definition. Remember what they are saying, Kashmir is NOT your internal matter.
GCC doesn't have the balls to do that as basically companies in UAE and Kuwait are run by Indian engineers.
Also Pakistan has no capability to restart 1990, like insurgency in Kashmir because of far better border security measures.
Even LeT commander admitted that they will never be able to get back to 1990 like situation in Kashmir because of better border security.

GCC doesn't have the balls to do that as basically companies in UAE and Kuwait are run by Indian engineers.
Also Pakistan has no capability to restart 1990, like insurgency in Kashmir because of far better border security measures.
Even LeT commander admitted that they will never be able to get back to 1990 like situation in Kashmir because of better border security.

LOL, you think Indians are not dispensable? They can throw them out with a heartbeat ,there will be plenty to replace them.

This time we dont have to do anything from the LOC, things are cooking from within.

LOL, you think Indians are not dispensable? They can throw them out with a heartbeat ,there will be plenty to replace them.

This time we dont have to do anything from the LOC, things are cooking from within.
Actually all crucial ops in oil wells in GCC states are run by Indians, wiyhoutv them will collapse within weeks.

It's all about money sir. Most of the nation's in OIC are heavily dependent on oil export. It may be that India may not top consumer of oil for some nations but still it is represents a major chunk for them. They may give out such statements for supporting Pakistan but in the long run with India's growing demand for oil they don't want to miss out on an major opportunity!

Actually all crucial ops in oil wells in GCC states are run by Indians, wiyhoutv them will collapse within weeks.

Very easily replaceable.

It's all about money sir. Most of the nation's in OIC are heavily dependent on oil export. It may be that India may not top consumer of oil for some nations but still it is represents a major chunk for them. They may give out such statements for supporting Pakistan but in the long run with India's growing demand for oil they don't want to miss out on an major opportunity!

Miss out? They can bring your economy to knees. Majority of your oil imports comes from ME, its also your geographical compulsion. There is no other alternate energy source for you except ME. You are making it sound like they are dependent on you. They can easily ship their surplus oil to Chinese energy hungry market through upcoming CPEC.

Very easily replaceable.

Miss out? They can bring your economy to knees. Majority of your oil imports comes from ME, its also your geographical compulsion. There is no other alternate energy source for you except ME. You are making it sound like they are dependent on you. They can easily ship their surplus oil to Chinese energy hungry market through upcoming CPEC.
Not at all.
In fact GCC would shudder at this though as India will easily replace them with Iran.

Well if they wanted to do that they would have done that long time back! They not able to help their fellow Palestinian brothers in their backyard let alone Kashmiri's!
Very easily replaceable.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom