What's new

Human rights violation in Kashmir

Do it we need another excuse to nuke you.
Please do it , what you are waiting for? last 7 decades you are taking Kashmir
B) from last 2 + decades your SF trying to take siachin

Please do it ... dont say when you do it , then come...

whata *********** shaks.... Pakistani poster posting pictures of DISPUTTED TERRITORY pictures where as you're sharing Afghanistan and protest in India picture HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH man seiruously tumhare pore koom he chutyaa hey! :crazy::lol:
lol these are Jammu Picture .....lol learn geography

Do it we need another excuse to nuke you.
we should demolish terrorist sympathizers houses and erect statues of Hindu gods there, to whom human sacrifices of separatists will be offered.

jai ma kali !

Please do it , what you are waiting for? last 7 decades you are taking Kashmir
B) from last 2 + decades your SF trying to take siachin

Please do it ... dont say when you do it , then come...

lol these are Jammu Picture .....lol learn geography
Oh b...n k l...y Jummu is also disputed territory..

Oh b...n k l...y Jummu is also disputed territory..
B N K L Y Read Stealth Post...what is he saying......lollllll.

n the Sikhs you have posted with **** flag are from pakistan....

bhai woah PAK is disputed , it is on ours land ...learn history and go back where you came from....
Nope ajk people fpught india and dogras to make ajk part of Pakistan

bhai woah PAK is disputed , it is on ours land ...learn history and go back where you came from....
Nope ajk people fpught india and dogras to make ajk part of Pakistan

all the pics are proof that there is noting called HRW in kashmir, because oru pakistani friends tried their best and were only able to bring some pics of buring flags, police lathi charge against stone pelters.
my pakistani friends.. do you want videos of human rights violations?? pls ask me.. i will post plenty of videos of pakistan army torturing civilins in NW, and Baluchistan, you can see the difference between police lathi charge and real torturing.

One mans terrorist is another man,s freedomfighter
right your are... BLA and TTP are also freedom fighters...

all the pics are proof that there is noting called HRW in kashmir, because oru pakistani friends tried their best and were only able to bring some pics of buring flags, police lathi charge against stone pelters.
my pakistani friends.. do you want videos of human rights violations?? pls ask me.. i will post plenty of videos of pakistan army torturing civilins in NW, and Baluchistan, you can see the difference between police lathi charge and real torturing.

right your are... BLA and TTP are also freedom fighters...
ttp wants to capture all of pakistan and establish an isis like state

497928_thump.jpg

“Terrified villagers rushed into their houses and took shelter in safer areas, including bunkers. The shelling was so heavy, mortar shells fell inside the Arnia bus stand, more than 4 km away from the IB,” said the eyewitnesses.

Back
Top Bottom