What's new

Human Rights breach by the shameless police

Ershad has a snow balls chance in hell to become the next PM. He needs to work with BNP led 18 party alliance and work something out with them.

BNP dont like Ershad and JP. Ershad will have more chance and support from general public if, he fight election alone.

USA is one of the biggest country of the world, Federal GOVT is appropriate for them. For a small country like Bangladesh, Federal states will create new types of problem.

Federal GOVT is better for us. It will help general public to live in peace and Rich peoples to stay under rule. It will help our economy to grow faster because, any party cant call strick in full country. And most important thing is there will be compition running, every state will want to grow faster than others.

We will use our own modified Federal GOVT not as same like as USA.

As i said earlier, one is still one one man no matter how skilled he is. With him gone so will the party.

I replied you before

The Police is polarizing into the Gopalganj Police and the professional elements in BD Police. A showdown is inevitable.

Once there is a change in power, these gopalganj clan members need to be demoted to VDF (Village Defense Force) and sent back to gopalgonj.

Once there is a change in power, these gopalganj clan members need to be demoted to VDF (Village Defense Force) and sent back to gopalgonj.

I fear most of them would be lynched. From DMP commissioner Benzir to his key officers like Mirza, down to the 17,000 newly recruited half-trained cops in Dhaka are from Gopalganj - Faridpur. Their brutality is sickening. Their names have been listed by the opposition who will mete out street justice to them once they learn Hasina has fled to Mauritius or is hiding in Indian Hi Com office, Dhaka.

I fear most of them would be lynched. From DMP commissioner Benzir to his key officers like Mirza, down to the 17,000 newly recruited half-trained cops in Dhaka are from Gopalganj - Faridpur. Their brutality is sickening. Their names have been listed by the opposition who will mete out street justice to them once they learn Hasina has fled to Mauritius or is hiding in Indian Hi Com office, Dhaka.

Do U think the top guns would stay in the country. They would leave long before that either by crossing the border to our ever "friendly" next door neighboor or in some western countries.

The British won against India using Sikhs and Gurkhas, now India is winning in Bangladesh using gopalganj clan and may be few others (Ershad?).

Back
Top Bottom