What's new

Human Rights breach by the shameless police

Its really brutal. Sad to see the state of affairs.

What the hell is going on in Bangladesh? :blink: This is insane!!!

Crooks in the throne, thugs in the streets. Civil servants are acting like monarch. Police acting like terrorists.

00:15, WTF was that??? Do you guys give karate training to your cops?

I have to agree, that was a great flying kick. Going to hell for that now.

561443_441566272598009_1730482634_n.jpg

Police doing nothing to the terrorists with guns but shooting at unarmed civilians along with them

@BDforever bhai eta ki cholche, aye police wala ra to shotguns niye log der mere phelche- lathi charge bujhte partam riot situation e kintu live ammunition kano era use korche. 0.14 e era je jon ke petalo, tara toh road er side-e chilo. They don't have the balls to target the Jamaat so they'll go and target everyone and anyone who remotely "looks" like a Muslim?!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger This is just one side story, did you see how police is getting attack ?
Bring all videos and stories too and see real picture @animelive
I watch all channels to get real scenario.
@animelive , i saw this video , now check today's video of Somoy news channel. you will see video of another story.

@animelive , i saw this video , now check today's video of Somoy news channel. you will see video of another story.

Yes because the police will kill a couple of hundreds with lethal bullets along with chatra league and the people will leave them alone and not retaliate right? very nice logic. Do you have any idea about human rights? Why are police not capturing the terrorists(chatra league with guns? ) just answer this part. Don't worry though, you won't understand until the police finds you in the sidewalk and give your a jump flying kick.

@Dillinger This is just one side story, did you see how police is getting attack ?
Bring all videos and stories too and see real picture @animelive
I watch all channels to get real scenario.

Post that video then. Kintu qye log ra ta to policer attack korchilo na. Post the video bro.

Yes because the police will kill a couple of hundreds with lethal bullets along with chatra league and the people will leave them alone and not retaliate right? very nice logic. Do you have any idea about human rights? Why are police not capturing the terrorists(chatra league with guns? ) just answer this part. Don't worry though, you won't understand until the police finds you in the sidewalk and give your a jump flying kick.

1. see bro , now you are kinda biased , you are saying police attacked them first :lol:
you did not mention Police stations got attack, police also got killed, protesters took away police's gun , blow up police's hand with cocktail, hit police's head with bricks etc.

2. about chatra league, it is nothing new, in BNP time police also do not touch chatra dol, police always been that mode
3. i do not go out in clash area, just tell me what the hell those guys doing in clash area when they know that place is not safe.

4.keep burning public and private property , you will also realize it when they will burn your something on the name of democracy of protest.

Post that video then. Kintu qye log ra ta to policer attack korchilo na. Post the video bro.

when i get video , i will post, youtube does not work here, so i need to find it in facebook

1. see bro , now you are kinda biased , you are saying police attacked them first :lol:
you did not mention Police stations got attack, police also got killed, protesters took away police's gun , blow up police's hand with cocktail, hit police's head with bricks etc.

2. about chatra league, it is nothing new, in BNP time police also do not touch chatra dol, police always been that mode
3. i do not go out in clash area, just tell me what the hell those guys doing in clash area when they know that place is not safe.

4.keep burning public and private property , you will also realize it when they will burn your something on the name of democracy of protest.

1.Are you telling me that around 200 deaths are justified? the people don't agree with you. Also give me one reasonable explanation why people would go and attack police stations. Just one. Also the police blasted his own hands, again show me physics how a grenade and blast only his wrists and not affect his body. The police got beaten because they attacked protesters if you don't agree, justify the actions of police that didn't happen against chatra league carrying guns but unarmed protesters. also the lethal weapons and bullets they are using

2.This is not about BNP or AL, this is about justification of police actions, if that is the best reason you could give then i have nothing else to say

3.You know that those mullahs were attacked in friday right? ok lets stop going to mosques now eh? very reasonable once again

4.Don't take out your vehicles, simple. Its for the greater good like the stopping of Hallmark scam 40billion? or should i mention the sharemarket fraud? or the padma bridge one? No one will fight for you, you are the one who decides the country's fate. Government is civil servant not the king, a great quote from v for vendetta, its the government that should be scared of its people not vice versa.

1.Are you telling me that around 200 deaths are justified? the people don't agree with you. Also give me one reasonable explanation why people would go and attack police stations. Just one. Also the police blasted his own hands, again show me physics how a grenade and blast only his wrists and not affect his body. The police got beaten because they attacked protesters if you don't agree, justify the actions of police that didn't happen against chatra league carrying guns but unarmed protesters. also the lethal weapons and bullets they are using

2.This is not about BNP or AL, this is about justification of police actions, if that is the best reason you could give then i have nothing else to say

3.You know that those mullahs were attacked in friday right? ok lets stop going to mosques now eh? very reasonable once again

4.Don't take out your vehicles, simple. Its for the greater good like the stopping of Hallmark scam 40billion? or should i mention the sharemarket fraud? or the padma bridge one? No one will fight for you, you are the one who decides the country's fate. Government is civil servant not the king, a great quote from v for vendetta, its the government that should be scared of its people not vice versa.

1.all i am saying is that no party are morally good, both parties are guilty of what they are doing.
talking for one side is kinda biased.
2. Police always been questioned about their role, if you want to change their role free them from government (BAL or BNP)
3. Mosque is every where , not in just one place but protest takes place in front of certain Mosques, avoid those Mosque and go to other Mosque.
4. I am angry agianst current gov. corruption and at the same time i do not justify burning public's property.
5. if you really mean protest against gov. not against people, go protest in front of parliament, protest in front of 'Montri para' opposite side of Parliament.

Back
Top Bottom