What's new

Human Rights breach by the shameless police

1.Why peaceful protest after 200 killings? just why? peaceful protests are being attacked, now the long march will probably scare the GOVT by the sheer amount of people therefore they will get scared to use police.
2. Ok, please post the BNP police atrocities, minor ones then
3. Yes my fault, i went to my national mosque, and then you ask why we use violence?
4. Peaceful protest didn't work
6. Same as now, then the police attacked, do you have any evidence to say otherwise? please post it. Anyway from a person who said that shibir attacked police station first and blasted police's hand and killed them without any reason/evidence/logic, i have low expectations.
Finally
2011 England riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everything happens for a reason, its the police who started shooting them first, did you see the weapons they were using? did you see the pic where they were helping the awami league terrorists beat people?
again

1. so you are saying , people started attacking police after 200 killed ?
2. Human rights in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3. :woot:
4. when did you do peaceful protest ? :woot:
5. same as now what ? protesters are protecting like 1952 ? :coffee:

it is quite opposite. actually police has no other option. they are ordered to be brutal against jamat-shibir by the govt. many police officer were suspended for not opening fire. even today prothom alo front page reported that 24 police officer were suspended , cause shown ' their views is different government ideology' . it is police who started to kill first. I opened a thread then, it got deleted for having graphic pics with warning. I hope you remember those head shot pics.

this one survived
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/235232-4-jamati-killed-coxs-bazar.html

protesters started to attack many weeks later, after losing 150 fellow protesters.

@BDforever many videos of european riots are availbe on youtube. I couldnt enter. the rioters were thousand times aggressive. try to learn how police act in democratic countries. this is not saddam's iraq. at least for once, use ur head. or go back to naswar corner.

1. at least for once stop supporting one political party, they are not good for us, we need to change them.
2. there is no Naswar corner, there is Naswaristan and that is the rear place where people talk with real fun, polite and no personal insult :drag:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i need to teach something...

this is called protest
000-verichip-protest-may-1-560w.JPG

First teach yourself and your party thugs how police in those western country behave. I don't think 150 people were slaughtered in those countries by police in 3-4 days. But then again sanity and logical reasoning is something that won't go through a awami supporter.

Wow that is some really brutal stuff. Can someone give any background to this? As far as I know, police should never be allowed to fire at people like that. Worst case, if things really get out of control, the army is called into an area and a curfew is imposed as per existing protocols.

TBH, you Bangladeshis need to become less politicized, or you are going to head to civil war soon. All you Awami League-ers and Jamaatis and BNP-ers and whatever else, need to pour some cold water in your head and calm down. And then logically think where to go next....

The whole point of a democracy is to elect your leader without bloodshed, so right now you guys are doing it wrong...

What's crystal clear is that the quality of bd politics needs to improve overall. This does not do justice to the ppl of bangladesh.

Not just the current events but even in the past I have thought so.

Our GOVT is taking action and peoples doing reaction.:angry:

Our TV channels are showing only GOVT authorized news.:help:

BAL and BNP are same shameless 3rd class political partys.:shout:

Just disgusting whats going on in BD...

Muslims shouldnt be targeted in a Muslim country..

Bangladesh Spring coming soon?

Bro, It is not about religion or religious problem. It is about power and money.

We Bangladeshi peoples are rising but we have many blind peoples too.

Our GOVT is taking action and peoples doing reaction.:angry:

Our TV channels are showing only GOVT authorized news.:help:

BAL and BNP are same shameless 3rd class political partys.:shout:

AL and BNP are not same. They are both bad, but BNP is the lesser of two evils, because their 18 party alliance is pro-Bangladesh, while the AL led 14 party alliance is pro-India. And this kind of brutal tactics never happened in BNP rule, as far as I remember. If I am not wrong AL is simply getting desperate and bold at the same time with backing from India to do this kind of brutal suppression and mass killing of unarmed protesters.

0:15 excellent double flying kick striking down two targets.

On topic: The video is reminiscent of what happens in IoK, what exactly where the protests about and was that in Dacca?

Its just "game of throne".
Islam here used as a tool.
"Bangladesh Spring" not in near future.

I still remember that pic which was shared on this forum a few weeks ago. A guy in plain clothes was shooting a someone with a pistol and an idiot police officer was watching all the scene and wasn't doing anything.

Shocking behavior by the police.

AL and BNP are not same. They are both bad, but BNP is the lesser of two evils, because their 18 party alliance is pro-Bangladesh, while the AL led 14 party alliance is pro-India. And this kind of brutal tactics never happened in BNP rule, as far as I remember. If I am not wrong AL is simply getting desperate and bold at the same time with backing from India to do this kind of brutal suppression and mass killing of unarmed protesters.

Well, BNP might be less bad then BAL but, they all BNP and BAL want power and money. They dont love Bangladesh, they dont work for Bangladesh. So, they are same shameless 3rd class political partys.

i just hate bangladesh awamilege now , and also the police this is just too much , how can some human do that to other human , awamilege will never come to power again if BNP do some good in next election

Back
Top Bottom