What's new

Huge Turkish Flag Raised Across From Ayn Al-Arab (Kobani)

I don't see how that relates to flying a huge flag across the border with Syria especially across Kobane.

meanwhile ISIL fighters cross back and forth through Turkey like it's their homeland or a vacation spot

ISIL does the same thing. they fly their black flag to intimidate and stake claim.

I see your point. But do you expect them to leave a basket of fruits for what they consider a terrorist organisation?

I see your point. But do you expect them to leave a basket of fruits for what they consider a terrorist organisation?

not all Kurds are terrorist.
just like not all Palestinians are terrorist.
you treat them all like an enemy them you will have an enemy.

just my opinion it's in bad taste. Turkey can do what they want on their land, but won't win hearts and minds with such tactics.

We all know that US brings chaos in every single country which he is military involved. So, IS is also your product.

Not all Kurds are terrorists, that's true. Not all Palestinians are terrorists, that's true too. But you can't expect sides which have had decades of conflict to treat eachother like friends. Especially when the sides are still involved in butchering one another.

just my opinion it's in bad taste. Turkey can do what they want on their land, but won't win hearts and minds with such tactics.

True there, but the Turks have always been one of the most loathed people in Europe

I don't see how that relates to flying a huge flag across the border with Syria especially across Kobane.

ISIL does the same thing. they fly their black flag to intimidate and stake claim.

I guess I'd argue that there's a world of difference between a random group raising its flag somewhere and a sovereign nation raising its flag within its terroritory. I read some of your earlier comments about intimidation and Israeli flag next Gaza. I've got to be honest with you, I don't get it. I'm not exactly an expert on the region. Care to explain why you think it is in poor taste for Turkey to do that?

I guess I'd argue that there's a world of difference between a random group raising its flag somewhere and a sovereign nation raising its flag within its terroritory. I read some of your earlier comments about intimidation and Israeli flag next Gaza. I've got to be honest with you, I don't get it. I'm not exactly an expert on the region. Care to explain why you think it is in poor taste for Turkey to do that?

I said they can do what they want on their land.
I already explained why it was in poor taste. if you can't read between the lines then there is no point in trying to explain it.

Just reminding the reality to some people who are dreaming about stuff, this is ME a huge flag is the last thing you should complain about.

@xxxKULxxx stay classy dude.

Ok, then remove the American flags from Cali and other Southern areas in the US so the Hispanic people can feel more at ease in their country.

Ok, then remove the American flags from Cali and other Southern areas in the US so the Hispanic people can feel more at ease in their country.

That's not really the same. They come north to live in the US. If we removed the flags from Cali and the southwest, they'll keep going north till they find a U.S. flag :D

That's not really the same. They come north to live in the US. If we removed the flags from Cali and the southwest, they'll keep going north till they find a U.S. flag :D
It is the same for hispanic people. Those areas was part of mexico not long time ago. While Kurds acknowledge they never had a country since the mythical times of mythical "Medes" thousand and thousand of years ago.

It is the same for hispanic people. Those areas was part of mexico not long time ago. While Kurds acknowledge they never had a country since the mythical times of mythical "Medes" thousand and thousand of years ago.

No, not really. Hispanics aren't asking for their own country, there trying to get to the US. They don't want these areas to rejoin Mexico. They like what we've done with the place.:-)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom