What's new

Huge Turkish Flag Raised Across From Ayn Al-Arab (Kobani)

Really @Bismarck? I'm surprised you'd think that considering your country's success post-WWII proves you wrong.

Can't be really compared.
I think most non Americans in the world agree that US foreign policy brings death all over the world.
From toppling governments in South America, to Coups in the Middle East or bombing/invading countries all over the world.

Stop the little argument you guys have ongoing, you are being off-topic here now.

what's the point of that?

A clear message to Kurds that no way they can claim independence within Turkish soils. I mean simply, Psychological Warfare.

what's the point of a huge *** flag facing Kobane??

is that suppose to intimidate them???

how would you react if Israel made a flag about the same size or bigger and had it facing a Gaza city??

seems to be in bad taste IMO.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind since technically Gazza is Israeli. And I gotta fix one thing that was answered, in no case we are Palestinians man :lol:

lol at the excuse, we all know the obvious reason

250104FE00000578-0-image-m-13_1422127611058.jpg

Anatolia no longer shares a border with Syria or Iraq but mostly with South and West Kurdistan. May not be on paper but it's the reality and Anatolia knows this.

BqfJ0h2IAAA0qvV.png

BsQ9R2ECAAAs5AK.jpg:large

The difference is; one has a land, a constitution, a nation and values that bond these all together while the other has none of these above actually a country to fight for.

Actually W.Kurdistan do have their own constitution and has progressive values that goes far beyond all it's neighbours. Kurds do not only have their own laws in S.Kurdistan but they basically made the iraqi constitution aswell, hence it's in such a mess :). The Kurdish nation is not only formed by it's history, culture, traditions etc but by it's blood aswell.
Haplogroup-R1a.gif

Anatolia no longer shares a border with Syria or Iraq but mostly with South and West Kurdistan. May not be on paper but it's the reality and Anatolia knows this.

View attachment 192136
BsQ9R2ECAAAs5AK.jpg:large

Actually W.Kurdistan do have their own constitution and has progressive values that goes far beyond all it's neighbours. Kurds do not only have their own laws in S.Kurdistan but they basically made the iraqi constitution aswell, hence it's in such a mess :). The Kurdish nation is not only formed by it's history, culture, traditions etc but by it's blood aswell.
Haplogroup-R1a.gif
Haplogroup J-M267 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No such thing as west kurdistan...it's the soil that YPG gangs took control because of the civil war....

You can claim it as a sovereign state. but that doesn't changes the fact that nobody in the world acknowledges it. They are just using you to battle with Daesh... When thing with Daesh ceases...Syrians and Shias will turn on you. And you will beg help from Turkey....again.

No such thing as west kurdistan...it's the soil that YPG gangs took control because of the civil war....

You can claim it as a sovereign state. but that doesn't changes the fact that nobody in the world acknowledges it. They are just using you to battle with Daesh... When thing with Daesh ceases...Syrians and Shias will turn on you. And you will beg help from Turkey....again.

People all over the world are showing support to Kurds meanwhile turks come saying "don't support them, they're baby killer terrorists". People all around the world are joining the Kurds to fight against IS and other extremists. Kurds have done good in the media world. lol if it goes bad for the opposition(xode naka), that would only mean more support for Kurds. and this was yesterday btw.

B9jmi3LIAAAw10y.jpg

But currently we don't know the future of Syria therefore I cant really say much.

People all over the world are showing support to Kurds meanwhile turks come saying "don't support them, they're baby killer terrorists". People all around the world are joining the Kurds to fight against IS and other extremists. Kurds have done good in the media world. lol if it goes bad for the opposition(xode naka), that would only mean more support for Kurds. and this was yesterday btw.
Even if you become independent and join to KRG, which is highly unlikely, keep in mind that your existence depends on Turkey, do a single BS and you will be isolated from the rest of the world like Armenia, just even worse, since Armenia has Georgia as transit to Russia, you on the other hand are encircled, you have the choice, either be smart like KRG and play the game by the rules or be isolated. The ball is in your court.

They want to cut Turkey off from other arab countries by establishing a "kurdistan" that extends all the way to the mediterranean, this would mean that Turkey's trade with iraq, syria, jordan, saudi arabia, and other gulf countries would all have to pass through "kurdistan", they will be given land next to the mediterranean so that they don't depend on regional countries for importing goods as they can get them from europe and export without any issue. Also "kurdistan" is a perfect location for military airbases for some countries. It borders Turkey, sham, Iraq, and Iran.

You guys will see a kurdish state in the near future, I can guarantee that. The question is what is the best way to prevent that from happening.

Look what some people are claiming as theirs:

rojava_4.jpg

images.jpg

Lets say they get this:

nuce_16012014-100437-1389859477.9.jpg

The area around hatay will be under assad control and Turkey loses access to friendly middle eastern countries.

Even if you become independent and join to KRG, which is highly unlikely, keep in mind that your existence depends on Turkey, do a single BS and you will be isolated from the rest of the world like Armenia, just even worse, since Armenia has Georgia as transit to Russia, you on the other hand are encircled, you have the choice, either be smart like KRG and play the game by the rules or be isolated. The ball is in your court.
I dont think they can become an Armenia, they are too important to certain countries.

They want to cut Turkey off from other arab countries by establishing a "kurdistan" that extends all the way to the mediterranean, this would mean that Turkey's trade with iraq, syria, jordan, saudi arabia, and other gulf countries would all have to pass through "kurdistan", they will be given land next to the mediterranean so that they don't depend on regional countries for importing goods as they can get them from europe and export without any issue. Also "kurdistan" is a perfect location for military airbases for some countries. It borders Turkey, sham, Iraq, and Iran.

You guys will see a kurdish state in the near future, I can guarantee that. The question is what is the best way to prevent that from happening.

Look what some people are claiming as theirs:

View attachment 192180

View attachment 192181

Lets say they get this:

View attachment 192182

The area around hatay will be under assad control and Turkey loses access to friendly middle eastern countries.

I dont think they can become an Armenia, they are too important to certain countries.
There will be no Kurdistan neighboring Mediterranian, not enough Kurdish population there, the map from al-Kurdi is more accurate.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom