What's new

Huawei, ZTE ready to give source codes to India

It is not a trick, but selling the soul. Source code is central to any communication company.

Kiddy, Who told India is still a primitive factor driven economy?...your CPC... believe me CPC is simply and plainly wrong.

WIPO kid`dig that up if your funny ego can hold it

Lol. Zte is cheap ****. The company that we work for sells this device. Giving the codes will not make an iota of difference. It is the Indians that want it desperately.
Do you really think so?? its not difficult for Indians to crack those codes i tell you. but the thing is we opt for legal way...copy pasting is not our habit.

like India has the technological know-how and industrial capability to 'copy'```kid how can you study at LSE while have no idea that India is still a primitive factor driven economy?

OK, let's see you prove it..

Come up with a factory product that China makes and we'll come up with one that we have made. I say we can match up at least 90% of products.
would be better if we avoid Multinational ones, because anyone can make them - if the company puts up a factory in that country.

Come up with a factory product that China makes and we'll come up with one that we have made. I say we can match up at least 90% of products.
would be better if we avoid Multinational ones, because anyone can make them - if the company puts up a factory in that country.

your indian assumption is just simply amussing, your country's industrial capability will be lucky to match 25% of China's

well i'm not gonna waste time of trying to convince you that India just cant make anything high tech of its own,
try to download the full PDF report have a nice read how backward India is when put in the real world, not your Indian delusion
Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013 | World Economic Forum - Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013
scorll to page 10, it shows India is at the same stage of Chad, Kenya, ethiopia and etc

and page 198 of detailed analysis

Do you really think so?? its not difficult for Indians to crack those codes i tell you. but the thing is we opt for legal way...copy pasting is not our habit.

doesnt make sense as in fact India is the world biggest producer of fake drugs, and Indian businessmen have horrible reputation world wide of being unethical

your indian assumption is just simply amussing, your country's industrial capability will be lucky to match 25% of China's

well i'm not gonna waste time of trying to convince you that India just cant make anything high tech of its own,
try to download the full PDF report have a nice read how backward India is when put in the real world, not your Indian delusion
Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013 | World Economic Forum - Global Competitiveness Report 2012-2013
scorll to page 10, it shows India is at the same stage of Chad, Kenya, ethiopia and etc

and page 198 of detailed analysis

doesnt make sense as in fact India is the world biggest producer of fake drugs, and Indian businessmen have horrible reputation world wide of being unethical

WTF!!!!! who's talking about competitiveness here????

You said that India cannot copy something basic, prove it that you can make it and we cannot.
I agree we lack a manufacturing base, but that doesn't mean we cannot make similar cr@p that's being dished out in the name of manufacturing.

Funny that a China based company is being open to share tech information with India and still gets criticize, besides its not the first time China has done knowledge transfer to other countries for business gains. Its a win win so not sure what the hoo ha is about.

With regards to electronic manufacturing India at this stage is really no comparison to China, infrastructure and supply chain limitations make manufacturing in India too expensive as compared to other locations. Brownouts/Blackouts/Floods etc, for this debate we are not talking cloning one or two devices in on the home bench but mass manufacturing which is another level.

Even mass manufacturing cheap electronics takes a decent supply network.

By looking at the Indian IT talent, my guess is no Google Code Jam 2012

Best of Indian IT = Call centers

You don't want to get into this, India is not even close to match what China can produce. Yes, you might have the same product, let say HCL and Wipro (don't even know these brands, but thanks to wiki) computers, which is crap compared to Lenovo. Which explains why Indians don't even recommend their own brands, but Lenovo - Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

Here's another example which Indians can never come close to (fits thread better xD) - Storage upstart Huawei snatches NFS filer crown

Now lets be more realistic at something India might have a chance of :lol: - Cupc One-Piece Siphonic Toilet

By looking at the Indian IT talent, my guess is no Google Code Jam 2012

Best of Indian IT = Call centers

You don't want to get into this, India is not even close to match what China can produce. Yes, you might have the same product, let say HCL and Wipro (don't even know these brands, but thanks to wiki) computers, which is crap compared to Lenovo. Which explains why Indians don't even recommend their own brands, but Lenovo - Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP

Here's another example which Indians can never come close to (fits thread better xD) - Storage upstart Huawei snatches NFS filer crown

Now lets be more realistic at something India might have a chance of :lol: - Cupc One-Piece Siphonic Toilet

Best of Indians is software development and BPO's not call centers,

and,

HCL and Wipro is cr@p compared to lenovo??? you are a funny dude :rofl:

we have plenty of computer storage manufacturing companies,

and,

what's great about toilets?

I thought you guys will come up with something unique other than these basic items that India already manufactures from your manufacturing list.

Don't you think Lenovo is mainly successful because of the push it got from 'IBM'? If it was a startup then it might have taken them decades to achieve the position they're in now.

No one knew about Lenovo until they bought out IBM's pc business, and Lenovo sells in India based on IBM's badge and it's sales and service network, which was already established in India - not because it's from China - though it's basically from China though.

The interesting question is why doesn't any other Chinese computer brand sell in India apart from lenovo?

The same reason why volvo vehicles sell in India?

No one knew about Lenovo until they bought out IBM's pc business, and Lenovo sells in India based on IBM's badge and it's sales and service network, which was already established in India - not because it's from China - though it's basically from China though.

The interesting question is why doesn't any other Chinese computer brand sell in India apart from lenovo?

The same reason why volvo vehicles sell in India?

Exactly my point, many consumers including me thought Lenovo is a IBM spin off brand, later realized it has been bought by the Chinese.

Exactly my point, many consumers including me thought Lenovo is a IBM spin off brand, later realized it has been bought by the Chinese.

A lot many still don't know that's it Chinese owned - they still associate it with IBM and IBM sells it under it's umbrella in India, - not as a separate product.

Back
Top Bottom