Not open for further replies.

IND151

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
New Cutaway View Of India's AMCA Fighter

AMCA.JPG

Here's a new image of India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) with a view of its weapons bay with beyond visual range weapons, and the bay door mechanism.

Livefist: EXCLUSIVE: Official Wishlist of Evolutionary Technologies for India's 5thGen AMCA

Livefist: The Stealth In India's Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)

Livefist: New Cutaway View Of India's AMCA Fighter

Hope soon we can hear some good news about AMCA program

OT: @IND151 .. is that brahmos missile in your avatar

Guys, post titles not links in the title bar!

^^ i have already said sorry

It looks like Shiv Aroor is the official designer & official media campaigner of HAL & DRDO.

Jab tak HAL 20-25 saal me plane banaye tab tak photo se kam chalao.

bacho ko jaise lollypop pakra di ho.....:disagree:

Has the design been finalized? As the first prototype is said to roll out in 2015 ...

Has the design been finalized? As the first prototype is said to roll out in 2015 ...

2015?? I don't think even the most deluded and optimisitc report offical or otherwise has EVER stated 2015 to be roll-out date for the AMCA, heck LCA MK.2 won't even be operational until ~2015/16. 2025- is the most likely time we can expect for AMCA roll out.

2015?? I don't think even the most deluded and optimisitc report offical or otherwise has EVER stated 2015 to be roll-out date for the AMCA, heck LCA MK.2 won't even be operational until ~2015/16. 2025- is the most likely time we can expect for AMCA roll out.

:no: the prototype will roll out sooner, be positive yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom