What's new

AMCA to be developed in 12-15 years .

Laser weapons to be developed by DRDO in 40-50 years :D
Add to that a craft equipped with sublight engines with superluminal propulsion technology (warp drive), armed to the teeth with particle beam weapons called disruptors and photon torpedoes, and an antimatter weapon as primary offensive weaponry as well as a cloaking device to make the craft disappear completely! :D

Now get ready for this next DRDO press release. :cheesy:

seriously :omghaha::omghaha:

Meanwhile,Try to develop a moped engine or a proper car in your country.

Meanwhile atleast build tank ammo in ur country instead of importin it frm russia.......... or stop the never ending lca project...a burden on ur country..

Meanwhile atleast build tank ammo in ur country instead of importin it frm russia.......... or stop the never ending lca project...a burden on ur country..

Wow..Building tank ammo is the pinnacle of a nations technological capability :woot::rofl:
Can Pakistan build anything close to LCA?Have Pakistan make a basic trainer of its own yet?What is pakistani contribution to JF 17 :omghaha:

Wow..Building tank ammo is the pinnacle of a nations technological capability :woot::rofl:
Can Pakistan build anything close to LCA?Have Pakistan make a basic trainer of its own yet?

Yes we make 3... K-8,Mushak,Super Mushak and have exported to more countries you can imagine... as for "pun"nacle of a nations techological capabilities... dude... countries tht even have a technological base do produce their own ammo... n dnt waste billions on imported duds!

What is pakistani contribution to JF 17 :omghaha:

Certainly more than indian contributions in dhruv,arjun and the paper fighter LCA... For more google?if you dnt know how to... click the source i linked to your post in another thread...

Yes we make 3... K-8,Mushak,Super Mushak and have exported to more countries you can imagine... as for punnacle of a nations techological capabilities... dude... countries tht even have a technological base do produce their own ammo... n dnt waste billions on imported duds!

Phew!!

Those are designs that are made elsewhere Mushak is SAAB Safari,and K-8 is a Chinese aircraft.Here is it for you once again-Can Pakistan design and develop its own fighter jets??
Answer - No

As for Technological advancement,India can even make an ABM,a whole range of Space Launchers,SLBMs and like while can Pakistan Design and Develop its own car engines ??

Answer-No

Certainly more than indian contributions in dhruv,arjun and the paper fighter LCA... For more google?if you dnt know how to... click the source i linked to your post in another thread...

LCA design is Indian,Arjun is more Indian than Al Khalid and Dhruv had MBB as a foreign partner in its early years,but is still an Indian design

Now Pakistan did wrote some softwares,that too in C++ language

Phew!!

Those are designs that are made elsewhere Mushak is SAAB Safari,and K-8 is a Chinese aircraft.Here is it for you once again-Can Pakistan design and develop its own fighter jets??
Answer - No

Basic mushak is an upgraded SAAB plane.. but not Super Mushak... K-8 is a JV... As for designing fighters... dude can india even design a UAV?coz even our UAV industry is far ahead... frm Shahpar to parts for ANKA MALE UAV.. :lol:

As for Technological advancement,India can even make an ABM,a whole range of Space Launchers,SLBMs and like while can Pakistan Design and Develop its own car engines ??

Answer-No

Yes all russian copied stuff... as for car engines ur the same kid who talked abt Pakistan not makin bikes right? not havin helicopters etc.. :lol:

Dnt make me laugh....

LCA design is Indian and Dhruv had MBB as a foreign partner in its early years,but is still an Indian design

Yes LCA is indian... design= french,engine=american/french,avionics=israelis/EU,radar= israeli etc etc........ as for dhruv is an indian designed BK117 helicopter... :lol:

Now Pakistan did wrote some softwares,that too in C++ language

Even F-35 uses the same language... and ur point is?

Like LCA, delays... I think MKI, MiG-29, Mirage-2000 and Jaguars are the fleet of IAF. Rest are just delays.

Basic mushak is an upgraded SAAB plane.. but not Super Mushak..

It is also an upgraded SAAB Safari

. K-8 is a JV...

Pakistan makes them at PAC,thats it..

As for designing fighters..

You cant,If you want to compare JVs compare JF 17 with Su-30 MKI

dude can india even design a UAV?coz even our UAV industry is far ahead... frm Shahpar to parts for ANKA MALE UAV.. :lol:

Seriously?We are working on stealth Drones,do not worry

Yes all russian copied stuff...

Usual pakistani Rants when they see India launching ICBMs,SLBMs and Satellites..Let me ask thisfor the last time Got any proof??

as for car engines

mmm...come on..I'm waiting for your reply.

ur the same kid who talked abt Pakistan not makin bikes right? not havin helicopters etc.. :lol:

Here is what I said - Pakistan cannot develop a motorcycle engine,and cannot design a helicopter,Nor does it have any helicopter thyat can reach high altitudes like Dhruv

Yes LCA is indian... design= french,engine=american/french,avionics=israelis/EU,radar= israeli etc etc........

It was designed in India,in Indian wind tunnels
Engine is a US one,because our own Kaveri couldnt generate enough thrust

Avionics-Many of them are Indian

Radar-Indian with Israeli back end processor

FBW software-India

Now for JF 17-Chinese design +russian engine+french radar+chinese electronics = Sino Pak JV??

as for dhruv is an indian designed BK117 helicopter... :lol:

You are contradicting yourself,and I said,understad basics of engineering first.

Even F-35 uses the same language... and ur point is?

Your involvement was limited to that .

It is also an upgraded SAAB Safari

Whatever helps you sleep....

Pakistan makes them at PAC,thats it..

:lol: ....

You cant,If you want to compare JVs compare JF 17 with Su-30 MKI

Whats indian in russian SU-30? :lol:

Seriously?We are working on stealth Drones,do not worry

Seriously? first design a normal UAV ....

Usual pakistani Rants when they see India launching ICBMs,SLBMs and Satellites..Let me ask thisfor the last time Got any proof??

:lol:

mmm...come on..I'm waiting for your reply.

We have JVs with vehicle manufacturers.. and yes we did produce vehicles in the past on our own...

Here is what I said - Pakistan cannot develop a motorcycle engine,and cannot design a helicopter,Nor does it have any helicopter thyat can reach high altitudes like Dhruv

Dude drugs are bad for you...

It was designed in India,in Indian wind tunnels
Engine is a US one,because our own Kaveri couldnt generate enough thrust

Yeah right... a midget mirage with US engine,israeli,eu avionics,israeli radar,drench design and still on the drawing board....
Avionics-Many of them are Indian

Radar-Indian with Israeli back end processor

Again dnt make me laugh...the israeli radar has no indian parts..

FBW software-India

Now for JF 17-Chinese design +russian engine+french radar+chinese electronics = Sino Pak JV??

Pakistani +chinese design,upgraded radar by PAC,Avioincs by PAC etc etc...

You are contradicting yourself,and I said,understad basics of engineering first.

Your involvement was limited to that .

Dnt compare JF to LCA..

Whatever helps you sleep....

usual rants

Whats indian in russian SU-30? :lol:

I said Su-30 MKI which contain many Indian components.

Yeah continue to burn,while we explore space and launch ICBMs while you can rely on 'hypothetical' IDEAs SLV

We have JVs with vehicle manufacturers.. and yes we did produce vehicles in the past on our own...

Yeah JVs like Pak Suzuki..Indian JV,Maruti Suzuki has designed cars like A-star and Ertiga for suzuki,in international market,while Pak suzuki is a joke.Can you show me a single car engine designed in Pakistan

usual rants

Just dnt cry man...

I said Su-30 MKI which contain many Indian components.

Yes i agree..... the IAF pilot in tht is the only major indian component...

Yeah continue to burn,while we explore space and launch ICBMs while you can rely on 'hypothetical' IDEAs SLV

Do you know how stupid u sound? :lol:

Yeah JVs like Pak Suzuki..Indian JV,Maruti Suzuki has designed cars like A-star and Ertiga for suzuki,in international market,while Pak suzuki is a joke.Can you show me a single car engine designed in Pakistan

***** abt it when u pay 7-8 lac for a 800cc....:lol:

Seriously? first design a normal UAV ....

back from 1999
Lakshya_2001_p2601200115.jpg

Dude drugs are bad for you...

Can you design a proper helicopter or a moped engine??

Again,do you have any proof of major Russian involvement in India's ICBM and Launch vehicle program??
Heck pakistan cannot even launch a 50 kg satellite or build a proper satellite..
look at your Badr 2 :omghaha:
Yeah right... a midget mirage with US engine,israeli,eu avionics,israeli radar,drench design and still on the drawing board....

About FBW
The control laws were developed in India and tested with the aid of real time simulators at ADE and BAe, UK. As a point of interest, a second series of inflight simulation tests of flight control software took place in July 1996 at Calspan USA on an F-16D VISTA (variable inflight stability aircraft). One of the comments of the test pilot from the Pentagon was that the F16 flies better with LCA control laws
Post Pokhran,it was tested on DRDOs IRONBIRD simulator

http://http://tarmak007.blogspot.com.au/2011/01/world-beaters-fly-by-wire-fcs-will-take.html

post pokhran,

About Radar

The coherent pulse-Doppler Multi-Mode Radar in development is designed to keep track of a maximum of 10 targets and allows simultaneous multiple-target engagement. Jointly developed by the LRDE and HAL Hyderabad, the MMR is being designed to perform multi-target search, track-while-scan (TWS), and ground-mapping functions

Pakistani +chinese design

:omghaha:really??Got any links

Just dnt cry man...

It is evident that who is crying.
Yes i agree..... the IAF pilot in tht is the only major indian component...

Avionics,RWRs...that is more involvement than Pakistan involvement in JF 17

Do you know how stupid u sound? :lol:

Usual burning,W have enough expertise in propulsion,navigation and electronics to build our ownI asked you for links,give it or STFU

***** abt it when u pay 7-8 lac for a 800cc....:lol:

Which car are you talking about?Our auto industry is far more advanced,and for 8 lakh I would get a nice Sedan.

It is evident that who is crying.

No wonder ur trollin n quotin my posts in every other thread...

Avionics,RWRs...that is more involvement than Pakistan involvement in JF 17

avionics,rwrs? lol all frm israel n eu...

Usual burning,W have enough expertise in propulsion,navigation and electronics to build our ownI asked you for links,give it or STFU

tough guy use those words for ur family... not somebody on the internet..

back from 1999
Lakshya_2001_p2601200115.jpg

LOL a target drone... what a development...

Can you design a proper helicopter or a moped engine??

Unless they get the funding...

look at your Badr 2 :omghaha:

Yes the first country in south asia to ever launch rockets into space...

About FBW

Oh... A BLOG! thanks man...

About Radar

lol pushing wikipedia crap again?

:omghaha:really??Got any links

Go to the JFT information thread and knock urself out... it has more info than any paper jet lca on net...

Back
Top Bottom