What's new

AMCA to be developed in 12-15 years .

Another garbage predication from the do-nothing-but-halluzination-DRDO. It's a joke. Someone should seriously compile the list of all the predictions made by DRDO clowns and make it into a joke book.

seriously mate I second ur point. im nt a pakistani to have a BIG heart to pardon each n every institution on our land. but this particular brach has been a black sheep. no Indian defence product (100% indigenous) worth a second look. be it arjunk, texas, anothermofochutiaaircraft (AMCA) ALL hot air.... learn a few things from chinese fr shyt sake.

Pathetic rant by DRDO as usual,claiming better aircraft than pak fa.These people and media like to believe in a world of make believe.
Can't build a proper engine,will build TV supercruise engine better than pak fa?
Can't build a proper MMR,will build AESA radar better than pak fa?
Can't build a proper 3-4th gen plane like tejas on time,masturbating about better than FGFA?:tsk:

STFU and deliver tejas first.Till FU DRDO not a ******* word on how awesome ur aircraft are and are going to be blah blah blah.:angry:

Pathetic rant by DRDO as usual,claiming better aircraft than pak fa.These people and media like to believe in a world of make believe.
Can't build a proper engine,will build TV supercruise engine better than pak fa?
Can't build a proper MMR,will build AESA radar better than pak fa?
Can't build a proper 3-4th gen plane like tejas on time,masturbating about better than FGFA?:tsk:

STFU and deliver tejas first.Till FU DRDO not a ******* word on how awesome ur aircraft are and are going to be blah blah blah.:angry:

Your thoughts should be shared by all Indians. Especially the thread starter.

This part is also interesting:

AMCA is meant to be a multi role fighter, that part on the other side would hint more to AURA UCAV, so did they mixed up some things?

DRDO cant decide which fighter will be given strike role as thats IAF to decide. They are just the developers.
What I can understand is both AURA and AMCA developement is going side by side, if we look at the 12-15 years deadline.

and yes you are right..They have actually mixed up things as always.

Developing advance civilian and fighter jets is not cup of tea for both HAL and DRDO/NAL......HAL should continue with body shopping and job work and govmt should go ahead for its disinvestment.

India should better focus more on MIRV Nuke ICBMs- produce them in huge numbers, develop and induct ABM Systems - deploy them in all cities, allocate more resouces for Nuke SLBMs and Nuke Subs - come what way, we need to advance in these areas if we want to keep China in check, produce Brahmos in mass scale and equip all border regiments of army with more than enough numbers....and on top of that, need tp change the attitude of being a soft power...we need to be agressive with agrressors!

First of all get a decent 3rd generation jet into service then talk about building 4th let alone a 5th gen fighter aircraft I find this article to be humorous since it claims the AMCA will be larger than the FGFA there's no way you can build a 5th gen aircraft with the necessary technologies in that time if it took you guys 30 years just to get that piece of crap LCA

Seriously .... Its time MOD step in and STOP all these DRDO/HAL media feeding.
I was happy when Sarawat retire...... Look like happniess was premature :(

Mr. Chandar you took the job about a month ago so least have a look at present mess than start creating new.

Seriously .... Its time MOD step in and STOP all these DRDO/HAL media feeding.
I was happy when Sarawat retire...... Look like happniess was premature :(

Mr. Chandar you took the job about a month ago so least have a look at present mess than start creating new.

Saraswat Should be given Best Lair Award of 21st Century :mamba:

First of all get a decent 3rd generation jet into service then talk about building 4th let alone a 5th gen fighter aircraft I find this article to be humorous since it claims the AMCA will be larger than the FGFA there's no way you can build a 5th gen aircraft with the necessary technologies in that time if it took you guys 30 years just to get that piece of crap LCA

And your introduction Sir??

HAve you ever heard of this phrase...First Time?

seriously :omghaha::omghaha:

haahahhahaahhahahaha:rofl:

Meanwhile,Try to develop a moped engine or a proper car in your country.

If LCA couldn't be developed in 35 years, how can MCA be developed in 15 years? Did they miss a zero in the end?

Back
Top Bottom