What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like majority of old Indian singers like Lata, Geeta Dutt, Shamshad Begum, Talat, Mukesh, Asha Bhosle... even right now I am listening to old Indian songs on youtube... ;)

However, I have seen this general perception among Indians is that if you are Pakistani.. you hate Hindus and Sikhs.. and on the internet when I tell an Indian that I am Pakistani, the first question they ask, if I hate Hindus.. why would we hate Hindus? And your media should be blamed for this for stereotyping all Pakistanis as thirsty for Hindu blood
well large portion media is just a sick these days ,they even don't know what they are doing .There is news against Pakistan , they show in such a way that it looks like that biggest enemy is Pakistan..I think it might applicable for Pakistani MEDIA also..
what we can say abt politicians , they are just doing their job , they always wants to keep alive issue between us

I like majority of old Indian singers like Lata, Geeta Dutt, Shamshad Begum, Talat, Mukesh, Asha Bhosle... even right now I am listening to old Indian songs on youtube... ;)

However, I have seen this general perception among Indians is that if you are Pakistani.. you hate Hindus and Sikhs.. and on the internet when I tell an Indian that I am Pakistani, the first question they ask, if I hate Hindus.. why would we hate Hindus? And your media should be blamed for this for stereotyping all Pakistanis as thirsty for Hindu blood

i guess you have not seen the video on youtube of pakistani news channel in which anchor calls all indians as hindus and blames them for mooh main churi mu me ram ram(for rejecting pakistani player in IPL)...

was only thinking yesterday - we only become international global superstar warriors on here. Bet if we all met up and had a coffee we would get on. Just on here i think we get the adrelin and the juices flowing and we see red!

I think Indians hate pakistanis as much as Pakistanis hate Indians..nothings new here.....:pop:

i guess you have not seen the video on youtube of pakistani news channel in which anchor calls all indians as hindus and blames them for mooh main churi mu me ram ram(for rejecting pakistani player in IPL)...

dude life is very stressful in USA and moves at much faster pace.. I don't have time to see Indian/Pakistani channels and their propaganda.. I visit youtube to listen to Indian/Pakistani songs and that is it.

and you think we should base all ind - pak relations on this?? 1 comment doesnt represent a nation dude

I know that and many other think that way in india too...but no country has all people with such thinking or both india and pakistan would have been greatest countries on earth :D

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

dude life is very stressful in USA and moves at much faster pace.. I don't have time to see Indian/Pakistani channels and their propaganda.. I visit youtube to listen to Indian/Pakistani songs and that is it.

so you are saying we in india and pakistan do time pass :P

and you think we should base all ind - pak relations on this?? 1 comment doesnt represent a nation dude

This was you in another thread.....at least now we know your "mindset"...right ? I generally dislike men with two faces.

I am more useful in the heart of my enemy. destroy from within mate. have produced 2 muslim boys. Will try for third. Change the demography here. when we are in maijority you will have lost your most loyal ally.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

People earning a living I say

and i think Pakistanis love Indians as much as Indians love Pakistanis. Jatt sahib - too much hatred everywhere. Hows your new website coming along?

I agree kaif..its just sometime you have to write these things to show the trollers how hate filled they are....and yeah my site growing gradually...do visit it someday...:)

well as an Urdu speaking (stranded Pakistani)from Bangladesh & now Canadian i tend to like all

Pakistanis positive always liked them after all iam an stranded Pakistani myself
Indians positive i have many indian Friends back from the good old jeddah days some very fond memories & among forum members i ll say indian jatt,roybot,vk goutham,pmukherji , jbtj & Bangalore are very friendly
Chinese very good positive
Egyptians always loved them
bangladesh positive
Iranians positive, afghans positives, turkey positive but above all its the Saudis that i like & support the most even though most of my relatives our in Karachi but still jeddah will always remain in my heart

I think both Indians & Pakistanis have misinformation about each other, but for the most part, Pakistanis know just a little more about India than the vice versa. In Pakistan, even with diverse point-of-views, for the most part, people generally respect India & Indians. The same cannot be said about what the average Indian in India thinks about Pakistan/the average Pakistani.

well when i see any pakistani anylisis on Indian affairs first thing i notice is that there clock about indian society hasnt changed much , they think what used to happen before inependence still happens...interms os caste system , next thing they talk too much is about this mooh me ram bagal me choori...that ZH said its Chanakyas ideology and most of the pakistani think he's actualy right jabkee chankya wanted whole india to unite against foriegn aggression & wanted to end this social discrimination on the grounds of birth, but the biggest surprize it almost all of them exept the likes of Hassan nisar think that India is responsible & keeps conspiring for the every problem in Pkaistan & never teach people that in order to uplift a society & a nation price has to be paid & scrifices are to be done but most of them well???????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom