What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any nation as good or bad on this forum. There are good & bad people in every country, & it's the same situation on this forum. From what I understand, some people get involved in flame bait wars for getting the 'kicks', & doesn't represent the true mindset of most people.

Out of all the nationalities here I find Pakistanis the most honest, straightforward and the easiest to get along with.

Chinese here have very fragile ego and Bangladeshis are just delusional.

Yeah, says a guy living in Sydney who believe that a dozen mid-level and retired officers are enough to overthrow a government :rofl:

Oh, and there was Hiz-ut-Tahir!

Congrats on making the likes of sami famous by the way :lol:

@Topic:
India: Unchanged. Mixed perceptions.
Pakistan: Unchanged. Mixed perceptions.
China: Positive.
USA: Positive.

Other than 20-30 million illegal Bangladeshis, as per Indian claim like as if the personally carried out a survey throughout the whole of India. Bangladeshis are getting impatient with the current government they are under, and do not address the outstanding issues with India properly.

And if there are illegals, kindly deport them. No harm there.

That was one of the reasons why the AL won the election. Much of the current anti-India in Bangladesh sentiment is due to this factor.

I don't see any nation as good or bad on this forum. There are good & bad people in every country, & it's the same situation on this forum. From what I understand, some people get involved in flame bait wars just for the 'kicks' from them, & doesn't represent the true mindset of most people.

billal bhai then why is it so that when ever India tries to reach out or say indians try to reach out to pakistani members there is a sought of corus singing aginst india or indians ....im abit confused here kindly explain?????

Yeah, says a guy living in Sydney who believe that a dozen mid-level and retired officers are enough to overthrow a government :rofl:

I probably know more Bangladeshis than you do.

And yes Hizbut Tahris exists.

ban-demo.jpg

khilafah.jpeg

@Topic:
India: Unchanged. Mixed perceptions.
Pakistan: Unchanged. Mixed perceptions.
China: Positive.
USA: Positive.

Other than 20-30 million illegal Bangladeshis, as per Indian claim like as if the personally carried out a survey throughout the whole of India. Bangladeshis are getting impatient with the current government they are under, and do not address the outstanding issues with India properly.

And if there are illegals, kindly deport them. No harm there.

That was one of the reasons why the AL won the election. Much of the current anti-India in Bangladesh sentiment is due to this factor.

then bhai why do most bangladeshies hate Indians for it???????????

China - Very Positive
Iran - Neutral to Positive
Saudia - Changing from negative to positive... slowly
Turkey - Positive
Bangladesh - I used to to think all Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis but at least on PDF I realized that many or some don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis, so from negative to slightly positive
Afghanistan - Bcoz of that Ahmed guy who is Afghan Tajik and we share many similar views - bcoz of him negative to slightly positive.. I hope all Afghans start to think like HIM... that is why I support Afghan Tajiks over Afghan Pashtuns
India - from positive to extremely negative - I used to like India and their films, music, arts culture - but on every thread, whether it is facebook, PDF or comments under the youtube videos.. they don't hide their open hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis. I am really disappointed with them

I probably know more Bangladeshis than you do.

And yes Hizbut Tahris exists.

And yet you fail to prove that HuT is a terrorist organization :lol: Hell, they are officially active in the US.

But cool story you guys made up by the way :enjoy:

HuT are nothing but a bunch of armchair warriors.

then bhai why do most bangladeshies hate Indians for it???????????

We don't hate Indians like hate them as a whole nation. Otherwise, you'd be having a lot of terrorists on the lose from the porous Indo-BD borders.

China - Very Positive
Turkey - Positive
Bangladesh - I used to to think all Bangladeshis hate Pakistanis but at least on PDF I realized that many or some don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis, so from negative to slightly positive
Afghanistan - Bcoz of that Ahmed guy who is Afghan Tajik and we share many similar views - bcoz of him negative to slightly positive.. I hope all Afghans start to think like HIM... that is why I support Afghan Tajiks over Afghan Pashtuns
India - from positive to extremely negative - I used to like India and their films, music, arts culture - but on every thread, whether it is facebook, PDF or comments under the youtube videos.. they don't hide their open hatred for Pakistan and Pakistanis. I am really disappointed with them

now mam the same can be said about Pakistani members ....but not all?????????

I dont care much, in fact the general people's perception might not be reflected by a group of internet jingos, actually common man just dont care about national diplomacy and prefers staying busy with their day to day life, a few of us here interested in participating in debate do not means the voice of the nation.

now mam the same can be said about Pakistani members ....but not all?????????

OK.. but you have to realize that for every Pakistani there are 10 Indians.. 160 million versus over 1 Billion.. It does get overwhelming at times...

However I still like their music and films including the guy in ur Avatar - Guru Dutt

I dont care much, in fact the general people's perception might not be reflected by a group of internet jingos, actually common man just dont care about national diplomacy and prefers staying busy with their day to day life, a few of us here interested in participating in debate do not means the voice of the nation.

mai keya sirjee te fir tussi aithe chole khan aye ho???????????

billal bhai then why is it so that when ever India tries to reach out or say indians try to reach out to pakistani members there is a sought of corus singing aginst india or indians ....im abit confused here kindly explain?????

Because unfortunately, despite the many similarities between Indians & Pakistanis, we constantly hear Indians (& the Indian media) calling the average Pakistani a fundamentalist/extremist/terrorist lover, not wanting to highlight the similarities between the two nations. And the Indian (& even Pakistan's local) media concentrates on the negatives of Pakistan without looking at any of the good aspects here. The perception of Pakistan/the average Pakistani is extremely bad in India, & there is a lot of misinformation about Pakistan/the average Pakistani in India. In Pakistan, despite the unsavory past & the reservations we have on Kashmir, India & Indians are respected inside Pakistan by the average Pakistani. Go to Pakistani cities & villages, you will see Bollywood posters/billboards of Indian actors on the streets & in market places, & lots of people watching Bollywood movies. People follow Indian & Pakistani cricket as well. Yet, despite all these commonalities & similarities, we are regularly looked down upon by India/Indians, being told that we are nothing like them. Pakistan is about 1/5th the size of India & 1/7th the population, with a lot of shared history in the Indian subcontinent, we look at India as an older brother, but we are disappointed when India does not behave like that with us. 'Forget' the outstanding political issues for a second, & see everything from the spectrum of an average Pakistani-Indian citizen, & then you will see the foolishness of our ways.

China - Very Positive
Turkey - Positive

i wont say everytime pakistanis start these youtube comment wars but one can clearly see that pakistanis start abusing hindu gods and godesses with extremely dirty words...

Plus what are pakistanis doing in indian youtube videos...if they are there to admire then their comments do not reflect that which means they come there to troll only...

OK.. but you have to realize that for every Pakistani there are 10 Indians.. 160 million versus over 1 Billion.. It does get overwhelming at times...

However I still like their music and films including the guy in ur Avatar - Guru Dutt

Thanks maam for it.... im obliged , Thanks Again waise i like Pakistani musicians very much specially Atif & Late Nusrat saheb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom