What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
my perception towards Pakistanis have changed from negative to somewhat positive ..and am happy to find many new things about them....

My perception towarda china remains netral...they are same as I expected them to be..not really negative or postive.

But my perception totally changed towards bangaldeshsi..I was infact surprised to see the kind of hatred towards Indians..and I can say that i have changed fom a friendly guy towards BD to a totally BD hater....infact i can say I am now a harde core BD hater..except genmirajborgza786..heck I even started seeing my servant in delhi (who is a BD) with doubtful mind...although he has been there for quite long.

Border killing in bangladesh maybe that's why they are turning anti India.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

pakistan:same
china:same
srilanka:negative(although the my FB srilankan friends are very friendly)
Bangladesh:Negative(I am Waiting for extremist islamic nuts to take over Bangladesh)

Your tamil ?

Border killing in bangladesh maybe that's why they are turning anti India.

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

Your tamil ?

no..i am maharashtrian.

I don't want to say, otherwise this will turn into a massive flame thread. :P

I will say that I had a very good perception of one particular country in Asia, and I didn't know they were our enemies, until I came onto this forum.

But now my perception of that country has gone from positive, to extremely negative. And all the news stories and experiences I have had in the real world only seem to confirm this.

The internet can be very informative. :azn:

Reactions: AUz

I will say that I had a very good perception of one particular country in Asia, and I didn't know they were our enemies, until I came onto this forum.

But now my perception of that country has gone from positive, to extremely negative. And all the news stories and experiences I have had in the real world only seem to confirm this.

Same here dude, same here ;)

USA ? :usflag:

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Same here dude, same here ;)

Pakistan :pakistan:

before coming to this forum i thought that Pakistanies in general are vry rude & cruel and extreamly biased against India & hindus in partikular...well after listening to comments made by Mastan Khan , Imran Khan &genmirajborgza786+ V cgeng ,Santro in partikular i changed my perception that not all pakistanies are biased & anty India ...some are pretty smart & levelheaded ...Infact my best Buddy on the forum is Imran Khan...but the shock i got was from bangladeshi members .... i never can understand there hatred towards India cause ven after what had happenned in navakhali in 1947 & dec 1970 Indian govt still helped them get there independence & arount 20 million bangladeshies are living illeagelly in India & doing all saughts of trouble still they blame India ??????????

about chinese well ......leave it!!!!!!!!!!

Out of all the nationalities here I find Pakistanis the most honest, straightforward and the easiest to get along with.

Chinese here have very fragile ego and Bangladeshis are just delusional.

Thanks Roy i couldnt have put it better , Thanks Again .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom