What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact there are more Indians than rest combined on this forum tells us the real story.!!
Once some one sent me a link to one of these sites which infact resemble a zoo....man it wasn't distasteful but degrading...the hot topic was.....who slept with Ashwarya Roy first. !!...says a lot about certain people's mentality.

Please put it on here so we can see how some other sites are compare to PDF. That would be good so at least we have a comparison

Well, I am disappointed that not many Chinese on this forum. Also the fact that very few of them stick their neck out and be critical of themselves.
But somehow find it difficult to hate Chinese people(or any nationality from far east)

Many left to massive trolling to Chinese defense on WDN or Sino defence, i found this forum a few back because this was popular wish more would come, yes we are very loveable people :D

In PDF it is not the Chinese who start india bashing threads despite them having a much larger economy & advancement in tech but it is always the Pakistanis.

Obviously you dont understand English. Prism said he has extreme hatred for Pakistanis hence my response. Did i say i wanted to have all Indians banned? Get a grip and engage brain before jumping mate. I never implied ban Indians. I just said if you hate then leave. BTW without these trolls PDF would be even greater - thats for sure.

You are wrong, without these "bharti trolls". This forum would just be a bunch Pakistanis agreeing and patting each others' backs and your post count (and many others' like you) would be less than 10 'cos you wouldn't have anything (or anyone for that matter) to bi**h about.

''QUOTEWell, I am disappointed that not many Chinese on this forum. Also the fact that very few of them stick their neck out and be critical of themselves.
But somehow find it difficult to hate Chinese people(or any nationality from far east)QUOTE''

Chinese dragon might be the last Chinese on this forum many are leaving chinese defense it's growing there, however i found it funny that there more indians on this forum then pakistani's though i find this forum enjoyable.

I salute Japanese for what they did.
now change your india perception from "extremely negative" to "1000 X extermely negative"
and I will do it again

You are sick.

india: negative to extremely negative=no hope,the people r full of hate-they follow indian propoganda and believe what is fed to them.... racist,bad mouth people.

Chinese= I always wanted to know what they thought about us... they r friendly n nice people.

Bd=Thought they hated us....+ve!

Afghanistan=Extremely negative...

In PDF it is not the Chinese who start india bashing threads despite them having a much larger economy & advancement in tech but it is always the Pakistanis.
Dont we bash chinese all the time on this forum. May be it is a sign that we look upto them and wish to be like them( I mean in economic growth)

And it is always the Indians who start China-bashing threads.

Just out of sheer hatred.

You are wrong, without these "bharti trolls". This forum would just be a Pakistanis agreeing and patting each others' backs and your post count (and many others' like you) would be less than 10 'cos you wouldn't have anything (or anyone for that matter) to ***** about.

I think you will find on the whole constructive critisism is a good thing. Most Indians are able to do that. Depends on who they are engaging their chat with coz trollism isnt exclusive to your nation. I have said on numerous occassions that PDF wouldnt be what it is without you guys but Butters if someone said they had "extreme" hatred for a nation then do you think then logically he should be spending time on here? I somehow dont think so.

Obviously you dont understand English. Prism said he has extreme hatred for Pakistanis hence my response. Did i say i wanted to have all Indians banned? Get a grip and engage brain before jumping mate. I never implied ban Indians. I just said if you hate then leave. BTW without these trolls PDF would be even greater - thats for sure.

Oh yeh, I don't understand english, obviously not better then any Pakistani, But in Hindi we have a saying that "Na rahegi Baash, Na Bajegi Basuri", i will still stick that defence.pk should ban Indian members, I don't know what is stoping them form doing so, may be Google Adsense must be a hindrance.

You are wrong, without these "bharti trolls". This forum would just be a bunch Pakistanis agreeing and patting each others' backs and your post count (and many others' like you) would be less than 10 'cos you wouldn't have anything (or anyone for that matter) to bi**h about.
There are more indians in pdf than pakistanis so without indians pdf's ad revenue's will have a gargantuan fall.

I think you will find on the whole constructive critisism is a good thing. Most Indians are able to do that. Depends on who they are engaging their chat with coz trollism isnt exclusive to your nation. I have said on numerous occassions that PDF wouldnt be what it is without you guys but Butters if someone said they had "extreme" hatred for a nation then do you think then logically he should be spending time on here? I somehow dont think so.

Then, there goes more than half your Forum and a sh**tload o' ad revenue.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

There are more indians in pdf than pakistanis so without indians pdf's ad revenue's will have a gargantuan fall.

Can't browse without ad-blocker myself. :D

Ok since everyone let the venom out how about we hold hands and make up, i promise to ask chairman Hu Jintao for a billion and invite all members on here trolls included to Party on the Spartly islands.

And it is always the Indians who start China-bashing threads.

Just out of sheer hatred.

Not only China, we even start Nepal, Nigeria, Mongolia, males, Brunai, fiji bashing thread, just out of sheer hatred and you only start Indian Praising thread.

I love Freedom of expression in Hong Kong.

There were many decent Indians on this forum in the past, but the Indian troll brigade has completely destroyed the quality of discussion. I hardly see the reasonable, intelligent old timers from China, India or even Pakistan post much any more.

I am not saying only Indians are trolling but, since this is a Pakistani forum, many Indians see it as a duty to ruin it by derailing, flooding, or just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom