What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
go n smell coffee...next time i will catch you n expose your delusions:D

your english is poor so I should have a coffee. Only post something when you have something to say. Dont feel compelled to respond when you dont have one

I see a lot of butthurt in this thread. Let it all out lads, let it all out. :)

Pakistan:never had hatred but now have extremely
china:cant be our friends,so sometimes hate n sometimes love.
BD:+ve..

lankans:neutral.

Neutral for indians, Lankans warm, pakistani's warm

before thought indians are just like regular people, like chinese and pakistanis, but found out how brainwashed and racist they are. they worship/suck up to anglo-americans- the people who made them slaves. this behavior of indians is very common here in pdf. they also speak with a very forked tongue and have a superior attitude, which makes no sense considering there are more poor people in india than there are people in africa. they also deny anything negative about the west and in particular the US, which is another trait of their colonial slave mentality. they believe all their problems come from pakistan or china, when in fact, all their problems come directly from the british- yet these very people are idolized in their colonized minds.

not all indians are like this. i noticed some indians here which are very rational and logical, but those are rare ones. the common indian here is a brainwashed anglo-american worshipping anti-pakitani/chinese type. i wont be surprised if this behavior is reflected in the majority indian population considering their bollywood is basically a worship of "white" people and their "free" media brainwashes them daily with anti-pakistan, anti-china, pro-US, pro-europe, free tibet propaganda.

excellant expose

Chinese members are continuously on the line of fire,Indians,Vietnamese,Americans,Russians,Koreans etc etc.:lol:

your english is poor so I should have a coffee. Only post something when you have something to say. Dont feel compelled to respond when you dont have one

i dont find out any thing wrong..if cant understand then schools still exist:D

Although i found Indians to be the spice on this forum in a good way haha a few nights ago myself and an indian member had a pretty good time in a discussion.

before joining PK defense i though BDs are friendly to Indians.

well i don't think so now

but the fact that surprised me is that center of the solar system of many Pakistani members is not sun but India.

but you forget 1 tiny thing. We are on PDF. Due to our historical issues there is uncertainty and lack of trust between each others nations which i dont know will ever change.
At least Pakistanis can say we are on PDF and discussing our neighbors eeks etc but what about your flag bearers coming onto PDF and attempting to have cheap shots at our nation. Your input is most welcome but dont come on here and say you are at the center of our solar system. If you were center of our global system why the hell would our forefathers sacrificed so much to become Pakistan?
Unfortunately some of your flag bearers are obsessed with our nation - thats why they live on here. If any of you guys were offended etc why dont you leave? To me its obvious. This site is class. I love all inputs and even critisism even from Indians but what ive learnt from Indians is that some of them feel a superiority that sadly they can only dream about.

My perception about Indian media and BBC also chained...both bullcrap!

Pakistan:never had hatred but now have extremely
china:cant be our friends,so sometimes hate n sometimes love.
BD:+ve..

lankans:neutral.

Does that mean you will take a hike from a PAKISTANI forum. !! ??...... good.

Through I found Indians Neutral the first indian news site i found times of india was filled with jealous and racist comments and several others like the hindu always cook up a story about the evil commie chinese.

Hahaha bro you live in Karachi you should know the hate Afghans possess for us. They are ungrateful people, we sheltered millions of these people. We gave them a home when they became homeless. In return they filled Pakistan with guns, drugs and terrorism. This is how they repaid us. Bhai go to ANP areas in Karachi, you will find out how much these refugees hate us.

Man ive been controling myself but..:D.. cant say much about pakistany guys but you sure have some really hot chicks :woot::butcher:like the one in your avatar would love to spend a night in her custody:devil::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom