What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic. I found that most non indians to be nice people on this forum
After coming to this forum ,I found that most Pakistanis cannot think logically

T-11004i_large.jpg

to the american who touched up kalam?

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

After coming to this forum ,I found that most Pakistanis cannot think logically

and logically you then spend time on it lol

l

Ahh... the concern of another Indian more than an Indian..

what is that term for that ??hmm obsession, fake obsession, world peace, racial concern.... cant decide which one it is..

Ahh... the concern of another Indian more than an Indian..

what is that term for that ??hmm obsession, fake obsession, world peace, racial concern.... cant decide which one it is..

Sparky you should have realised by now that i am a well wisher of our neighbourhood including india. But sometimes here on the forum certain indians need to be reminded of certain perspectives which differ from their perspective.

:rofl: few moments earlier, you were advising Indians to stay ON-TOPIC

Height of Hypocrisy!!!!!!!

now, let me ask you(as you asked me), did you engage your brain before typing??...........:no:

Back on topic. I found that most non indians to be nice people on this forum

Indeed, we never see any argument between Pakistani members and others, on the contrary, the Indians seem to be fighting with every national on the forum except probably the Afghans these days.

changed from extreme positive to extreme negative for Chinese...
For Pakistanis it remained the same...didn't have any perception of Viets but that changed to extreme positive now:D
And from negative to positive for Afghans :enjoy:

Before coming here, I never knew the amount of anti-Muslim and anti-Pakistan venom that is indoctrinated into Indians. The intensity and viciousness of the hatred is simply incredible. I don't know if it's their media, schooling or what but, if this forum is representative, then there is no hope for reconciliation.

Hindu fundamentalism is rising hand in hand with jingoism within India.

Sparky you should have realised by now that i am a well wisher of our neighbourhood including india. But sometimes here on the forum certain indians need to be reminded of certain perspectives which differ from their perspective.

sorry to say but your post are full of hypocrisy.let me mention reason.

1)yesterday u were mentioning to preach hate against india with CD (check earlier post)
2)and u always bring china with in discussion of india with blind support.

Found a good view, the pakistani members i found were extremely friendly to me that and being first Chinese Muslim on this forum I got pretty good welcome :D as for as Indians there are the good bad and the ugly.

Found a good view, the pakistani members i found were extremely friendly to me that and being first Chinese Muslim on this forum I got pretty good welcome :D as for as Indians there are the good bad and the ugly.

no we are bad..dont ashamed us by calling good bad ugly

sorry to say but your post are full of hypocrisy.let me mention reason.

1)yesterday u were mentioning to preach hate against india with CD (check earlier post)
2)and u always bring china with in discussion of india with blind support.

1 No it wasnt hate at all it was taking the mick out of the likes of you with CD. If you dont have a sense of humour matter for you. 2 Yea well you bring and compare small countries around india to show us how well your doing and rub our nose in it when in reality for the size of country india is you should compare with china where you lag in signficantly in every aspect of development.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

no we are bad..dont ashamed us by calling good bad ugly

mostly bad and ugly

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Indeed, we never see any argument between Pakistani members and others, on the contrary, the Indians seem to be fighting with every national on the forum except probably the Afghans these days.

you mean afghani puppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom