What's new

How's your perception of other nations changed on the PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only China, we even start Nepal, Nigeria, Mongolia, males, Brunai, fiji bashing thread, just out of sheer hatred and you only start Indian Praising thread.

I love Freedom of expression in Hong Kong.

It's true, I have only ever started one thread on India, and it was a positive one.

You can check it yourself.

Now of course I despise them (after seeing their true faces) but I don't want to be rude and start bashing threads. It's easier to just comment on ones that already exist.

Ok since everyone let the venom out how about we hold hands and make up, i promise to ask chairman Hu Jintao for a billion and invite all members on here trolls included to Party on the Spartly islands.

Sure, if that's okay with Viet_viet, Nice Guy and QVNDN. :P

There were many decent Indians on this forum in the past, but the Indian troll brigade has completely destroyed the quality of discussion. I hardly see the reasonable, intelligent old timers from China, India or even Pakistan post much any more.

I am not saying only Indians are trolling but, since this is a Pakistani forum, many Indians see it as a duty to ruin it by derailing, flooding, or just trolling.

For once I agree with you. I've been here for a Year and the Senior, Premium, Think Tank, Professional members of today look like trolls compared to the ones just a year ago! I was only a nublet at the time and preferred to read, rather than post.

It's true, I have only ever started one thread on India, and it was a positive one.

You can check it yourself.

Now of course I despise them (after seeing their true faces) but I don't want to be rude and start bashing threads. It's easier to just comment on ones that already exist.

Yeh I knew all your post contains so much love for India and love for our Toilets, you can check yourself.

There were many decent Indians on this forum in the past, but the Indian troll brigade has completely destroyed the quality of discussion. I hardly see the reasonable, intelligent old timers from China, India or even Pakistan post much any more.

I am not saying only Indians are trolling but, since this is a Pakistani forum, many Indians see it as a duty to ruin it by derailing, flooding, or just trolling.

Most Chinese are leaving the forum due to trolling and the chinese coming here are newbies who don't spend much time here Chinese Dragon will likely be the last chinese member on here.

For once I agree with you. I've been here for a Year and the Senior, Premium, Think Tank, Professional members of today look like trolls compared to the ones just a year ago! I was only a nublet at the time and preferred to read, rather than post.

Every thing has been gone for toss, since they started paid version of Senior, Premium and Think thank, now any nebie can pay and troll.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Most Chinese are leaving the forum due to trolling and the chinese coming here are newbies who don't spend much time here Chinese Dragon will likely be the last chinese member on here.

None of Chinese are leaving due to trolling, all are busy with some other form, you and i also knew this or do you wnt me to post the link, you yourself are a regular poster there.

I never pay attention to labels and ranks. Some of the posters I respect most have fewer than 500 posts. But, like I said, many -- but not all -- of the old timers have gone inactive.

Then, there goes more than half your Forum and a sh**tload o' ad revenue.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Can't browse without ad-blocker myself. :D

and im sure it gives you restless nights - thinking of the ad revenue so come on here to help out. Talk some shyte today arent you?

Every thing has been gone for toss, since they started paid version of Senior, Premium and Think thank, now any nebie can pay and troll.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

None of Chinese are leaving due to trolling, all are busy with some other form, you and i also knew this or do you wnt me to post the link, you yourself are a regular poster there.

yes they are I've talked plenty of the senior members who on this forum who leftand have to others, nope I only post if china related or i find interesting likely get bored here and leave.

Yeh I knew all your post contains so much love for India and love for our Toilets, you can check yourself.

Your fellow Indian trolls always create false flag accounts and post Youtube videos of open defecation.

And yes, it does horrify me to have to visit any area where people have to do it on the floor. I live in Hong Kong not in India.

Think tank is not for sale. And anyone, even senior and premium, can get infraction and banned for trolling.

I get the feeling CD gets a kick out of jousting with the trollers. He may stick around just for the fun of it.

LOL I actually like this forum a lot for the news articles, and for all the non-Indian members.

And I won't deny that I get a lot of enjoyment out of showing the "superpower Indians" the reality and the facts, which they so desperately try to avoid while bashing others.

What goes around comes around.

and im sure it gives you restless nights - thinking of the ad revenue so come on here to help out. Talk some shyte today arent you?

I would gladly browse without adblocker as it means that a poor Indian like myself could actually help a uber rich Pakistani get slightly richer but... I don't have a big enough Heart! :D

I keed, I keed. I just can't stand Ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom