What's new

How you rank your identities

Human. Male. Alpha. Neutral good.

Subset : French. Parisian.

Good evening all, Tay.

What's the Rafale doing there? Show off. They're displaying at RIAT again this year. Not very chatty your aircrews, soldiers are though. :-)

You have vast majority of Indians who support Hindu nationalists. They have elected Hinduvata Prime Minister who we all know advocate Hindu nationalism and has been involved in Gujrat riots and they are making laws to protect cow by taking away the freedom of fellow Indian Muslims as you put them in jail for eating beef. Then you have like those of Yogi who are replacing Islamic names of roads/street/town with Hindu name and destroying mosques to build temples . If they are Indian first and religion is irrelevant then why run and sponsor ghar wapisi and all this shit

Many states have laws against beef, that is true. And one can go to prison for making beef in those states. However, that takes away the freedom of EVERYBODY, not just Muslims, to kill cows or eat beef. The law is equally applicable to everybody, so it is incorrect to portray it as something that is simply anti-Muslim.

(I don't agree with the law, just to be clear. I don't think it should have any place in a secular republic.)

Also, let me point out that there are many states where such a law does not exist, and beef is available in the open market.

BTW, let me ask you something - doesn't Pakistan have laws that limit freedoms, that stem from religion, but are applied to everybody? Not that that somehow justifies India having religiously motivated laws, but I'm pointing out that you might want to hold all countries to the same standard, when judging freedoms and so on.

The cow protection strain has a long history in India, far predating the establishment of the republic, or independence from Britain. You would remember that it was one of the grievances against the British among Hindus, that fueled the 1857 rebellion. It isn't something that the present govt or society has suddenly come up with. It is an issue that is close to the heart for most Hindus in North-central India, and has been so for centuries.

That's pretty stupid. You value being born in a random piece of land (not a very successful one at that) over being the same species? Come on that's stupid and you know it.

Anyway here's mine boys:

1. Sunni Muslim
2. Human (struggle to see how that's and identity but idk whatever)
3. Punjabi
4. Pakistani

Not really a nationalist, my patriotism pretty much died a couple months back. I just like my Pakistani culture and history and find it cool whenever the military blows something up.

Hate the politicians though, a fair few of them should be put to death.

Atheist
Capitalist
Globalist

Couldn't get more infidel if you tried lol

Applying this logic , how would you explain Muslims killing fellow Muslims or Muslim nations going to war with other Muslim nations ?

Because that's people fighting over nationalistic values (which makes them apostates) or against bad Muslims (which makes the bad Muslims apostates).

We are secular Pakistanis, secular Muslims.

There are Pakistanis who admit that they are Muslims first, and Pakistanis second. In their eyes, these are not completely distinct categories.

Secularism is haram as that means you prefer man made laws to Gods laws, pretty much making you an apostate even if you don't intend it.

Boy, the two categories couldn't be further apart. Anyone who thinks being a good Muslim and Pakistani are one in the same is lying. Pakistanis are Muslim because they are born with Islam, the same way South Americans are Christian because they are born with it.

-Secular
-Turkish
-Capitalist
-Realist
-Everything else
-mozlem

How does Muslim even make the list if you don't believe in God?

:o::o::o:

These are punishable and condemnable Behaviors. :o::o::o:

They are animal traits not exclusive to humans. They are regarded as crimes. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

That doesn't change the fact that they are human traits.

Who is Darth Vadar ? :D and who is the Rebel terrorist Luke ? :angry:

Vader can be the guy who commands the division in Kashmir, and Luke can be Burhan Wani. Only difference is our Luke didn't live beyond episode 4 :(

Many states have laws against beef, that is true. And one can go to prison for making beef in those states. However, that takes away the freedom of EVERYBODY, not just Muslims, to kill cows or eat beef. The law is equally applicable to everybody, so it is incorrect to portray it as something that is simply anti-Muslim.

(I don't agree with the law, just to be clear. I don't think it should have any place in a secular republic.).
Cow is holy just for Hindus then Why impose it on Non-Hindus fellow citizens ? It just prove that India is a Hindu Rashtra. If someone consider himself Indian before Hindu then he/she should not impose his religion on others and should respect the freedom of Indians to live their lives as per their own scripture and cow meat is halal for Muslims.
Riots over religion, destroying mosques to build temples, Ghar wapis and replacing Muslim names of streets/road etc with Hindu( to erase Islamic identity of Indian Muslims) also don't make sense when someone label himself Indian before Hindu
BTW, let me ask you something - doesn't Pakistan have laws that limit freedoms, that stem from religion, but are applied to everybody? Not that that somehow justifies India having religiously motivated laws, but I'm pointing out that you might want to hold all countries to the same standard, when judging freedoms and so on..
Pakistan is Islamic republic with 97/98 % population as Muslims. India claim to be a country based on secular constitution so we will be judging it according to secular principles but India appear secular on paper while reality is opposite . Majority Indians love and vote for Hindu nationalists who keep hatred for Muslims and often display it in their speeches. Let me tell you that Pakistan is a Muslim country but still non Muslims have freedom to eat pork or drink wine

Secularism is haram as that means you prefer man made laws to Gods laws, pretty much making you an apostate even if you don't intend it.

Boy, the two categories couldn't be further apart. Anyone who thinks being a good Muslim and Pakistani are one in the same is lying. Pakistanis are Muslim because they are born with Islam, the same way South Americans are Christian because they are born with it.
Actually secularism is not atheism. Secularism means that everyone is free to live as per his/her own religious or non religious beliefs without imposing it on others while state being neutral and make laws without taking any help from any religion or scripture so secularism is not about pleasing the followers of any particular religion or preferring one religion over others but providing freedom to all believers and non-believers alike

That's pretty stupid. You value being born in a random piece of land (not a very successful one at that) over being the same species? Come on that's stupid and you know it.

I do not recall asking for opinions,

Neither do I appreciate the part in bold above . Its my choice , I'd be happy if you were to to keep things objective & transactional as I do on reading your choices. I may feel the same as the part in bold & underlined above about Ser 1 of your choices.

Lets put our education to good use.

human
human
human
human
human

200w_d.gif

Back
Top Bottom