What's new

How you rank your identities

Hot boi
Sexy boi
king of longdong style

and another 146 terms I have listed

Im just that kinda guy who tries enjoys life when I can.

Last edited:
For me:

No. 1 Humanity
No. 2 Being a Pakistani
No. 3 Being a Muslim
No. 4 Being a Shia
No. 5 Being a "Mohajir"/Urdu Speaker
No. 6 Being a man
Muslim
Pakistani
Rest all are not important
This is as per the greatest teacher of all time, my teacher, my leader, my mentor, my everything (Our Prophet P.B.U.H) and i know his also same for most of us.

For those who say that as BJP Supporters we should not write Indian first because we dont support Muslims I have this to say

1 We consider Dr APJ Abdul Kalam as the greatest President of India
2 We flock to see the movies of Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan
3 In cricket we cheer Zaheer Khan's wickets as much as Harbhajan Singh's or Bhuvaneshwar Kumar's
4 The identity is also fluid and contextual. Kolkata erupted in cheers when Shoaib Akhtar took the wicket of Sachin Tendulkar when KKR played Mumbai Indians in IPL 1. Had it been an India - Pakistan match it would have been pin drop silence.

That't not enough, even Pakistanis that regard themselves as Muslims first and Pakistanis last have great respect for our fellow non-Muslim Pakistanis and their achievements.

When India toured Pakistan, and defeated Pakistan by 5 runs in a one day match (I believe it was in Karachi), the Pakistani fans cheered for the Indian victory.

I think you don't have knowledge about status of religion in India.

There is no religion recognized as state religion in our constitution . For e.g. India recognize 22 languages as national languages.

The law you talking about like Hindu marriage act or Muslim marriage act etc are laws governing
Like I said India recognises religion whereas China does not !

I am a Proud Indian Hindu ...a civil engineer by profession.A member of ABVP then to RSS.You can call me a sanghi too.I am from the city of temples.Loves to chat with international friends.

Applying this logic , how would you explain Muslims killing fellow Muslims or Muslim nations going to war with other Muslim nations ?
Most of us did not pretended to be nationalists before anything else and even humanity..
If you are Muslim before Pakistani then it don't mean that you will let fellow Muslims to kill innocent Pakistani in the name of Islam or sectarianism
Maybe the Indians commenting here have not rioted or killed anybody over cows? You know, like the vast majority of Indians? Isn't that a possibility?
You have vast majority of Indians who support Hindu nationalists. They have elected Hinduvata Prime Minister who we all know advocate Hindu nationalism and has been involved in Gujrat riots and they are making laws to protect cow by taking away the freedom of fellow Indian Muslims as you put them in jail for eating beef. Then you have like those of Yogi who are replacing Islamic names of roads/street/town with Hindu name and destroying mosques to build temples . If they are Indian first and religion is irrelevant then why run and sponsor ghar wapisi and all this shit
To those who have written Human as first rank.

How would you justify killing and rape of Bengali by the Pakistan Army in 1971? Were those Bengali not Humans?

@sbh02 @PaklovesTurkiye @Proudpakistaniguy @Divergent1
Who justified rape ? No one justified any war crimes and debate is always about statistics which are often exaggerated for propaganda and political scoring

don't tell me Indian or Bangladeshi government will do nothing if any movement of independence or divisions arise within their country. Pakistani and beganli don't keep as much enmity for themselves as Indian and Pakistani and you should ask yourself why?

Human
Muslim
Pakistani
Morality
Chitrali
ME

Read the Holy Qur'an, bro. Muslims don't have monopoly over salvation. The message of the Holy Qur'an is universal, it's for entire humanity. The Qur'an addresses human beings (Humankind) directly more than 300 times, and indirectly more than two thousand times.. "Muslims" have been addressed directly less than fifty times. The Qur'an recognizes the idea of common human origin and ancestry at four different places. "Oneness of human beings" is one of the most important messages of the Qur'an. The Qur'an makes it clear that Allah has made humans into different nations and tribes for the purpose of identification only and that no nation/ethnicity is superior to another .. and that the most honored of humans in the sight of Allah are those who are most righteous. The Qur'an places great emphasis on the dignity of human beings regardless of their gender or race. And the Holy Qur'an strongly advocates justice and equality; absolute equality of mankind ...

Therefore, the message/belief that "Humanity is above all nations, Humanity is above all religion" is perfectly in line with Quranic teachings.
Actually there is Hadith which say that every child born on deen - e fitrut and then its his parent and environment who make him Chiristain, Jews , atheist etc

Islam is there to provide guidance to all human beings as the creator of all mankind is One and all human beings are descendent of Adam and eve. You cannot be good Muslim without being good human being .

Back
Top Bottom