What's new

How you rank your identities

I am too, surprised how BJP has been winning their state elections, despite the fact that they promote Hindutva and use inflammatory language against non-Hindus.

Even Muslims are voting for BJP now.

There is NO such thing called atheist :)

There are so many atheistic schools within Hinduism itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvaka

Modi=Emperor Palpatine

So, one day, Modi is going to rule the world?

Names are what other people give you. Live your life the way you want to. As long as you remember Allah swt, you will never need an identity as it is a social construct. Just believe in yourself.

I think your identity depends on who you are dealing with.

If its a Pakistani, then I am Indian.

If its a sanghi, then I am Muslim.

If its my parents and family, then I am just me.

If its guys who work for me, I am simply the boss.

I think your identity depends on who you are dealing with.

If its a Pakistani, then I am Indian.

If its a sanghi, then I am Muslim.

If its my parents and family, then I am just me.

If its guys who work for me, I am simply the boss.

You are no one. Remember God, and realize that you are no one.

After everything you do in this life, you are nothing less than a particle of dirt.

True. But you touch people's lives while you are here. You even create people in your own image, with parts of you, who live on after you are gone. And people remember you after you are gone.

But I agree. You leave everything behind here only. Dunya mein nange aaye the. Upar nange hi jaate ho.

True. But you touch people's lives while you are here. You even create people in your own image, with parts of you, who live on after you are gone. And people remember you after you are gone.

But I agree. You leave everything behind here only. Dunya mein nange aaye the. Upar nange hi jaate ho.

The people that you touch, also have a numbered ticket to leave.

There is nothing you or I can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom