What's new

How you rank your identities

No, I condemn Indian govt for forcefully subjugating the Indian kashmiri. Chinese clearly state that they don't recognise any religion where as India does

What are you talking about ??

Chinese constitution chapter 2 article 36.

Article 36 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China enjoy freedom of religious belief.

No State organ, public organization or individual may compel citizens to believe in, or not to believe in, any religion; nor may they discriminate against citizens who believe in, or do not believe in, any religion.

The State protects normal religious activities. No one may make use of religion to engage in activities that disrupt public order, impair the health of citizens or interfere with the educational system of the State.

https://www.chinaabout.net/constitution-peoples-republic-china-chapter-ii/

Killing and rape and sexual assaults are all human traits irrespective of Pakistan, India or Bay of Bengal.

:o::o::o:

These are punishable and condemnable Behaviors. :o::o::o:

They are animal traits not exclusive to humans. They are regarded as crimes. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Article 36 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China enjoy freedom of religious belief.

No State organ, public organization or individual may compel citizens to believe in, or not to believe in, any religion; nor may they discriminate against citizens who believe in, or do not believe in, any religion.

The State protects normal religious activities. No one may make use of religion to engage in activities that disrupt public order, impair the health of citizens or interfere with the educational system of the State.

They are animal traits not exclusive to humans. They are regarded as crimes. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
@Chinese-Dragon can tell more. As far as I know.China doesn't recognise any religion while India does and lynches Muslims and daklits alike on cow transport whereas in other states cow is openly chopped into beef and served

Rape of 6 mn people by 45k PA soldiers.
Do you justify this ?
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=1ito1FUh23AxrM:

For me, you cannot separate Pakistan and Islam; so it'd be -

Pakistani/Muslim
Human
Gujjar/Pashtun
Kashmiri Mohajir

How do you justifies leaving Biharis in Bangladesh who have fought alongside Pakistani Army against Mukti Bahini during Fall of Dhaka in 1971?
There are around 7-8m Bengalis in Sindh that we have been trying to 'trade' for the stranded Biharis, many attempts were made - especially during Benazir's reign but none came to success.

Do you condemn Chinese government for restricting religious rights of Uighur Muslims in Xinxiang province? for e.g. Ban on Ramzan fasting
Chinese Government does not ban fasting, please know what you're talking about before you talk.

To those who have written Human as first rank.

How would you justify killing and rape of Bengali by the Pakistan Army in 1971? Were those Bengali not Humans?

@sbh02 @PaklovesTurkiye @Proudpakistaniguy @Divergent1

Quite simple. Because what happened in 1971 was a national insurgency, and the Armed Forces were defending its territorial integrity. Mukti Bahini were militants. Nothing to do with humanity.

Humanity would be the belief that I would be defending the rights of non-Muslims; or thinking people of all religions are equal regardless of what religion they belong to. I do not see any difference between Hindus, Christians, Atheists etc. and Muslims. I would defend the rights of a non-Muslim in Pakistan over a Muslim from another country.

@Chinese-Dragon can tell more. As far as I know.China doesn't recognise any religion while India does and lynches Muslims and daklits alike on cow transport whereas in other states cow is openly chopped into beef and served

Rape of 6 mn people by 45k PA soldiers.
Do you justify this ?
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=..._AUICSgB&biw=962&bih=601#imgrc=1ito1FUh23AxrM:

1.I don't have human identity as top most priority . I am Indian first and always defends what is in Indian National interest.

2. There is no religion mentioned in Indian constitution same as Chinese.

1.I don't have human identity as top most priority . I am Indian first and always defends what is in Indian National interest.

2. There is no religion mentioned in Indian constitution same as Chinese.
But you do recognise the religion ?
Then why have acts named sch as Hindu marriage act ?
As for the picture do you condemn it or not? Who is exactly not Indian in the picture ? The IA or the naked Oman protesting IA rape ?

For me, you cannot separate Pakistan and Islam; so it'd be -

Pakistani/Muslim
Human
Gujjar/Pashtun
Kashmiri Mohajir

There are around 7-8m Bengalis in Sindh that we have been trying to 'trade' for the stranded Biharis, many attempts were made - especially during Benazir's reign but none came to success.

Chinese Government does not ban fasting, please know what you're talking about before you talk.

Yeah...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/china-bans-ramadan-fasting-muslim-region-150618070016245.html

That has been debunked multiple times and is a part of a large smearing campaign against China.

Their tactics have drawn ire at home and outrage abroad — a fact that infuriates Beijing. After stories about Ramadan “fasting bans” made headlines in Indonesia and Pakistan, China invited officials from both countries to the far northwest for government-guided tours.

An Indonesian official returned from his free trip with white-paper-style praise: “The [Chinese] state guarantees freedom of religion to all religions,” he said.

A Pakistani observer said he saw no evidence of restrictions on teachers, students and government employees — odd, given that those are China’s plainly stated rules.

The Ramadan propaganda war says much about faith and freedom in President Xi Jinping’s China.

By the Communist Party’s count, Islam is thriving in Xinjiang. Chinese state news media note that the number of mosques in the region has increased tenfold in 30 years and that the government has paid for thousands of students to travel abroad to study the faith.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...cf01a41decb_story.html?utm_term=.c604ed8826e5

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1134434/no-evidence-ban-fasting-xinjiang-clerics/

But you do recognise the religion ?
Then why have acts named sch as Hindu marriage act ?
As for the picture do you condemn it or not? Who is exactly not Indian in the picture ? The IA or the naked Oman protesting IA rape ?

I think you don't have knowledge about status of religion in India.

There is no religion recognized as state religion in our constitution . For e.g. India recognize 22 languages as national languages.

The law you talking about like Hindu marriage act or Muslim marriage act etc are laws governing

1 Indian
2 Hindu
3 Uttarakhandi
4 Where I am residing (currently it is bangalore, tomorrow it could be delhi, who knows)

For those who say that as BJP Supporters we should not write Indian first because we dont support Muslims I have this to say

1 We consider Dr APJ Abdul Kalam as the greatest President of India
2 We flock to see the movies of Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan
3 In cricket we cheer Zaheer Khan's wickets as much as Harbhajan Singh's or Bhuvaneshwar Kumar's
4 The identity is also fluid and contextual. Kolkata erupted in cheers when Shoaib Akhtar took the wicket of Sachin Tendulkar when KKR played Mumbai Indians in IPL 1. Had it been an India - Pakistan match it would have been pin drop silence.

Back
Top Bottom