What's new

How would a modern day Pakistan v/s Israel conflict play out?

It would most probably result in something like that, trigger a chain of nuclear exchanges wiping out humanity, atleast in Asia
isn't that what you actually wanted?- Purging?- difference being you wanted that on the expense of others-- baniye chutiye- :lol:-

Is pakistan some thekedaar of Islam and humanity that they will start attacking Israel

send some of your lashkar e tayyeba rats to palestine
nd u stop buzzing the same shit u do on other forums

isn't that what you actually wanted?- Purging?- difference being you wanted on the expense of others-- baniye chutiye- :lol:-
Oh you seem to think I want it on expense of others, cool I am happy you inferred it that way

they are not irrational or ridiculous actualli we indians love freedom and right to defend owrselfs and owr citizens

we will support israel ..on the contrarry israel and palestine is so near the saudi border why hasent saudies send there mighty army to teach a lesson to israelies yet ;)

One Million dollars question Guru Jee.

I understand that you do have a problem with spelling. Please try your hardest next time, I'm not interested in reading gibberish stuff.

when did i aid you share a broder i said you are so close to israel

I don't think 1500km is a close distance. You must have got an A in your math class.

thing is saudies are a rich but coward and corrupt nation who use poor muslims like syrians , iraquies , pakistanies ect ect to fight there prxy war with iran but chicken owt when they have to stand for a genuine ause and fight like a man with israelies cause they know they will sieze to get all the perks they are so occustoumed to now

We don't use what you call "proxy war" tactics whatsoever. That's a blatant lie.

The thing that is taking place in Syria is called genocide, but bombing people on daily basis, using chemical weapons, massacring civilians, raping women (I'm sure you are familiar with this pretty well), forcing millions to flee their homes are act of cowardice. We openly admit every single role we play in every single issue we get involved in.

Israel and Hamas didn't do better either they have been at each other's throats for decades. And we support the Palestinian in the way we see and perceived the most suitable for what is taking place.

so instead of calling names to indians better get some guts and go fight the israelies

So far, I didn't used "the name-calling" tactics, unlike you. All what I'm saying is that your emotional which is a static fact.

As far as Israel is concerned, since the day Israel was founded to this moment, they hadn't fired a single bullet at us, why should we fire a bullet back at them? Why on earth should I fight them when they never fought us in the first place?

if your heart is so much filled with emotions and love for plight of palestenians

Unlike you, we don't use any sort of emotions to produce a judgement, just look at your "civilized" reply to me, it shows how "civilized" the average person of your kind is.

when did i aid you share a broder i said you are so close to israel ..thing is saudies are a rich but coward and corrupt nation who use poor muslims like syrians , iraquies , pakistanies ect ect to fight there prxy war with iran but chicken owt when they have to stand for a genuine ause and fight like a man with israelies cause they know they will sieze to get all the perks they are so occustoumed to now

so instead of calling names to indians better get some guts and go fight the israelies if your heart is so much filled with emotions and love for plight of palestenians

I understand that you do have a problem with spelling. Please try your hardest next time, I'm not interested in reading gibberish stuff.

I don't think 1500km is a close distance. You must have got an A in your math class.

We don't use what you call "proxy war" tactics whatsoever. That's a blatant lie.

The thing that is taking place in Syria is called genocide, but bombing people on daily basis, using chemical weapons, massacring civilians, raping women (I'm sure you are familiar with this pretty well), forcing millions to flee their homes are act of cowardice. We openly admit every single role we play in every single issue we get involved in.

Israel and Hamas didn't do better either they have been at each other's throats for decades. And we support the Palestinian in the way we see and perceived the most suitable for what is taking place.

So far, I didn't used "the name-calling" tactics, unlike you. All what I'm saying is that your emotional which is a static fact.

As far as Israel is concerned, since the day Israel was founded to this moment, they hadn't fired a single bullet at us, why should we fire a bullet back at them? Why on earth should I fight them when they never fought us in the first place?

Unlike you, we don't use any sort of emotions to produce a judgement, just look at your "civilized" reply to me, it shows how "civilized" the average person of your kind is.
wow that was a great answer indeed butmy dear sir your nations rulers dont behave like what you just said any way a great reply i must say congrats :)

A credible threat is enough for a coward state like Israel.

Israel can only bomb unarmed people of Gaza.

Dont forget IDF ran away leaving behind equipment in 2006 invasion of Lebanon when Hezbullah gave a serious challenge to it.
you are right ... they are cowardly defeated a group nation... except Pakistan and Muslims rest of countries are cowards...

we just want a few comments on what role india could possibly play, and whats best for its interests

its a hypothetical scenario lets just say it happens because of the gaza conflict..

would iran give passage to a pakistan army to attack israel? your honest opinion would be appreciated
Not easy as you think... but Indian involvement will be limited. . may be RAW involvement will be there. ... But it depends on why Pak attacking Israel...

I think you are forgetting US factor ....

30 nukes at Israel in case Iron dome actually works.

100 nukes at India.
--
thanks for nukes.
now be on topic..

Is there such a thing as a low yield nuke which limits fallout to a city?

I have asked this question in another thread but didn't get an answer.
--
try to focus on nucler engery for city
than
nuke which limits fallout to a city

dont you worry when the time comes , and at will Pakistan can easily take our israel even before US and any other country get the idea what hitting them ...

Back
Top Bottom