What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

You bow your head 5 times a day to a country that hates your guts and absolutely despises you. There is no bigger humiliation.

and
look man, do you worship god or a stupid black box with pagan roots?

Dont know about you but MUSLIM bow down there head to Allah, not some country.And by your logic, parthianshot, there is no need for mosques either?? but then what will you say about the teachings asking us to pray in mosques??

I am following the tread since start, and boy. these hate posts are not doing you any favor at all. I understand you want to heat up the argument and are trying to invite a troll war but i suggest you give it up before the MODS come in.
Lets stay on topic and continue with a CIVILIZED debate.

And Pakistan wants to get involved and soil its hands in this shitty war in the Middle East. Both Iran and Russia are gonna get really pissed off. The geopolitical consequences for Pakistan would be dreadful in the long run.

But as the saying goes: Your wish is my command! Happy to help! (Not referring to that Vodafone ad! It's about Saudi diktats to Pakistan).
Exactly!!
There is no need to participate or support one side. Let common sense prevail, if at all, we should play our role to clam down both parties and avoid an confrontation.

Well, best I have said it before and let me say it Again,: The muslim World is COWARDESS World, our Kings and presidents are boneless puppets of the West, our generals are cowards selling their souls ard countries for a few dollars or pieces of metal on their chest and a place by the foot of their western masters, like the lapdogs, that they are; our intellectuals are a bunch of monkeys vomitting, what ever is the flavour of the day from the West and our cleargy are braindead idiots sucking on the tits of our hores of Kings and presidenst! Their Kings know it, their presidents know it and their people know it as well too!
They live in a sewage of a mixcure of humiliation, hate, disinformation, illitracy, poverty and helplessness! This is the story of the muslim World from the chinese wall to the Heart of Africa! And suddenly out of nowhere you have a revolution in Iran, that changes everything. To accept the truth is to finally accept themselves for what they really are. What do you expect!
They pray in the name of the God of the Prophet Mohammad, while killing his household generation after generation after generation....., They call the assassins of The Prophet their Caliphs and murderers of his household their caliphs too!
And they destroyed the just and equal society Mohammad himself built with his own hands and call their Frankenstein creation muslim! Day is night and night is day!
History shows, that the Prophet Mohammad was kind and would smile at people all the time, but one day he had a dream and in that dream he saw baboons and monkeys jumping up and Down his podium in his mosque. History tells us, that no one ever saw The Prophet smile Again the rest of his life!
History tells us, that one day The Prophet came out of his home crying a river and when his followers asked him why, he opened his hand and in it he had a handfull of sand. He told them, that Archangle Gabriel had visited him and had told him, that they were going to kill his own very flesh and blood Hussein in Karbala after his own death. After that Gabriel had pounded his hand into the ground and given him a handfull of the sand from Karbala, where he was killed by the Sunni Caliph Yazid and his soldiers.
We shia are the followers of the household of and the Islam of Mohammad Rasulallah, While they follow the concocted religion of the worse scum in human history, whom have twisted Islam for 1400 years to fit their barbaric rules, case in point the wahabi rulers of the horehouse of saud!
They even changed the way The Prophet stood while praying, and they put their hands on their stomacks and call it sunna!
The fact of the matter is, that if it wasn't for us Shia, Iranians and the Syrian people and hizbullah, the muslim World would have no honor, no dignity and no future!
So you are right, it is hard to find the truth and it doesnt help, when they are blind! They are slaves without chains. It doesn't mean, that they don't have good people, ofcourse they do and as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions!
Darkness hates light and WE ARE THE LIGHT OF ISALM AND THE MUSLIM WORLD!
WHO knows maybe one day our iraqi Brothers will pick up the torch and we will gladly do our duty and follow!

Last edited:
Your English Saddened Me.
RIP English

dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman.gif

You created new account just to write that :rofl:
Seriously,I pity you. :lol:

Are we in India missing something because so many people are so hateful or fearful of Iran? I don't see what's so bad about them?
It is just jealousy of a bunch of miserable nations. Prosperous nations like yours have nothing to be concerned about

"
warning: Zionist source

Yemen: Egyptian Navy Chases Iranian Warships to Retreat from Port of Aden

Senior editor of Saudi online paper Arab News, Siraj Wahab, has just tweeted that Egyptian ships forced Iranian retreat from Bab Al-Mandab strait near the Port of Aden.
"

-> If this is true, than this is very sad !
It is a lie. Iran didn't have any fleet in that area when this rumor was published.
http://www.mashreghnews.ir/fa/news/400596/تکذیب-خبر-رسانه‌های‌-سعودی-درباره-ناوگروه-ارتش

Our reaction would be patient, the Saudis are doing best .. time shows what I'm saying.

How will Iran react ?

They might take the following course of action

Shia+Muslims+Celebrate+Ashura+Yangon+l9ZU9z9Moy9l.jpg

1354849594-shia-muslims-perform-zanjeer-zani-to-commemorate-ashura-in-athens_1632853.jpg

kandahar460x276.jpg

None of these pictures belong to Iran, besides intentions behind these rites are holly but the way pf performing it is wrong.

He is just practicing that "taqiyyah" thing.

Do you consider Taqiyye as a Shia order?

The more I read comments of our Arab brothers, I come to realize it is not their fault... There is something extraordinary about their mindset... I,m serious... I go readying Arabic websites and newspapers from time to time... I focused on what is the basic mentality and LOGIC behind Arab people comments, even their analysts and so called Political EXPERTS analyzing stuff on Arab TVs are really state of the art....

I first thought it is just my timing that I counter logic and analysis like those I hear from Arab analysts, leaders and average-joes but as I said the more I read their thoughts and conclusions the more I come to understand there is something very weird about them... it is very different from the way people of Turkey or Pak or India or Chinese or even West see things and conclude their best out of it...

I found out recently that Arabs because of their culture and history became a stock that is very unique in their intentions, thoughts and conclusions.... Since I figured this out I no longer get shocked by their political analysis and general logic and reasoning...

Western and Iran think tank institutes are and were studying Arab people and their mindset and learned the reality about them...this is why both West and Iran know how to deal with them so they can gain the most out of them...

As for Yemen Invasion... I think, Iran and to some degree USA and Occupied Palestine were planning a very tricky but smart plan for KSA....It is a plan to contain them weak...KSA is potentially dangerous to the world with a thousand years ago political system and hardliners like thieir Muftis and most importantly KSA with their millions of Takfiri minds among their citizens (remember 9/11).... They need to make sure KSA stays as it is and this is why they pushed him this way.... they knew KSA will fall for it... and it did!! No surprise... the mindset is predictable!!

Iranian policy is very clear when it comes to military engagements... Iran avoids any direct wars with any country.... Iran needs time to see its efforts blossoming... Iran does not need a direct war... The only way Iran will not hesitate for a second to go to war directly and with full force is when some country or alliance invade Iran directly.... So, there will be no direct wars between not Iran-KSA nor any other hostile nation for foreseeable future...

Iranians are smarter than reacting based on emotions... they proved this many times... They pre-study every possibility first.... then when some situation happens they wait and analyse it well before any actions...

All political leaders know that a war is not only bombing each other... Those who hit hard when the time comes without even engaging directly are always winners.... even USA has learned this from Iran to not dirt their boots directly but to engage indirectly so you have a long hand with whatever time you need with no official liabilities...

I have heard a relatively important military man in Iran when asking about if Iran will do any reactions against KSA.... he said, It is always easier to have a dumb enemy that falls for each and every pit you put on its way!!! what an answer!!

There never gonna be Iran hitting KSA or any other GCC country.... Iran only let Yemenis themselves decide what they like to do with their country and Iran only help them with that.... Zaidi Yemenis are not foreigners..they are a big part of Yemenis and have all the right to be a part of decisions might be made for Yemen future...Yemenis themselves can take care of any foreign invaders without Iran... Yemenis are very brave and warrior...

Possible Scenarios:
1- Yemenis (houthi + Yemeni Army) will take all Yemen under control (except Al qaeda controlled lands) despite all aerial raids as they are doing now... they use their full control as a chip to negotiate a peace pact nationwide... Iran does not react in anyway only inviting to peace... Houthis complete their signed deals with Iran (deals for Iran building Power plants, new electricity gird, water treatment facilities, road and bridge building, local food processing factories and armament factories in Yemen as agreed 2 weeks ago in Tehran).... Iran will teach Yemenis to build missiles and weapons themselves as they did with Palestinians while providing them with some Iranian made weapons.... KSA will get disappointed and accept a middle deal... Talks will start in a Non-KSA country... (Oman probably)

2- KSA insist on asking other armies (Egyptian, Sudanese, Jordanian armies) to put their feet on ground.... Yemenis start killing them hard.... it goes into a dead end situation for years.... thousands of both side will be killed.... The UN sees no option but to meddle and let Yemenis decide and start a democratic election.... Iran enjoys another front opened on KSA borders using Yemenis themselves....weapon tech transfer get complete..... Oil prices soar as KSA will be engaged hard... There will be another Syria style war with no seeming end...

3- Iran deals with West on Nuclear and then both US (as KSA is no decision maker here) and Iran soften their instances on Yemen... Yemenis start an immediate peace talk and a technocrat gov forms.... but still Iran transfers weapon technology to Yemenis!!

Conclusion:
In neither of possible scenarios Iran engage directly... just runs and manages the show for its interests as she always does.... Another Islamic country destroyed... Iran will gain even more popularity when it helps poor Yemenis both with projects, Idea and self sufficiency in armament building... KSA and its allied ones are losers already before they start, as expected...

It is funny how KSA justifies its invasion by; let us see what KSA alliance are saying about their reasons:

1- Immediate response to legitimate president of an Arab country!! where were you when President Morsi of Egypt was asking for letting him be the elected president instead of supporting coup d'etas against legitimate president!!?? Was n,t Morsi Arab or was not him Democratically elected and legitimate?

2- Bringing peace to Yemen!! what a peace!! it is more a piss than peace!! Whenever KSA engaged by sending suiside bombers and beheading ISIS and AL QAEDA Takfiris they certainly BROUGHT PEACE!!!
3- Helping a brother Arab and Muslim nation against Terrorism!! Why KSA and their allies didn't form an ARAB FORCE to eliminate ISIS and Al Nosrah and Al Qaeda?? Are n,t they Terrorists or the countries they ruin are not Arab and Muslim?

4- To get Iranians out of Yemen and save Yemenis from them!!! There is not a single Iranian soldier on Yemeni soils.... they asked for help and we did it... so, why KSA and Turkey don,t think for a second maybe Yemenis themselves want Iranians... as Iraqis and Syrians want them... It is only interference when Iran does it out of force... but all those so called Resistance nations are asking for Iranian collaboration... is n,t it?? Have you seen Iran in any country that does not want them in majority??

5- To help an Arab country as it is their duty!! Where were you when Sunni Palestinians were crying for help every day in Qaza last year?? Are n,t they Arab and Muslim? Help them get their land and homes back and they will leave Iran forever, I guarantee that for you... Hamas proved this many times!! Where were you when Libyan people needed you against savage Al qaeda and ISIS?

6- Improving an Arab nation well being!! REally?? How much you helped Yemenis? You need them to show them your money and hire them as maids in your homes and factories... is n,t it? Where were you when Sudanis were dying of starve? Or Somali people...or Iraqis...or Syrian... or Palestinians themselves??

It is not about Iranian having an Empire enslaving Arabs... It never been like this... Masters want you to be that way... beliveing things that are n,t true... squeeze the best out of you... keeping you in your weird mindset and culture... It never been about Iran... IF for a second you as Arabs helped each other as you claim you are bound to your عروبه then there would not have been any place for Iran to help some of Arab nations...

Yes, Iran is Shia country and their most powerful one... It is their nature and duty to help other nations who need help starting from ourselves (shias)... This is something everybody must do starting from their tribe and family if not doing it for all humanity regardless of their religion and color... Iran proved to be a very trustful and reliable friend to any country he gave his word... This is the way of nobles and like it or not, Iran will never abandon its friends when the day comes...

PS: Iranian deterrence never comes out of its Air force so many conclude that Iran is weaker than Arabs because it does not have newer planes... Iranian deterrence comes from anything but its air force...so, stop this kind of expert conclusion... This is one of those mindsets that I only seen among Arab politicians and political experts... Iranian power were never its air force... keep this in mind when talking about who is stronger... Iran is powerful and scary for anything but its air force... start analyzing like a sane expert..

Last edited:
What I haven't seen mentioned anywhere so far is, that YEMEN ACTUALLY WAS PART OF THE PERSIAN EMPIRE!!!
And the kicker is, that perhaps the majority of the iranian arab in the South of the country are originally YEMENI!
The story of why it happened, is very interesting in itself regarding the situation today!

Please be careful about the way you post. At least 3 people have been banned over the Arab Iran war. Haman 10, resurgent iran and rakan... I believe you guys should behave like this is an international forum not a war council and the views of stated members do not really matter in the long run. I hope banned members get another opportunity to prove they can have a healthy debate without insults or swearing. Keep the personal rants away please and try to get along. If someone says something here it is also not the end of the world.

The more I read comments of our Arab brothers, I come to realize it is not their fault... There is something extraordinary about their mindset... I,m serious... I go readying Arabic websites and newspapers from time to time... I focused on what is the basic mentality and LOGIC behind Arab people comments, even their analysts and so called Political EXPERTS analyzing stuff on Arab TVs are really state of the art....

I first thought it is just my timing that I counter logic and analysis like those I hear from Arab analysts, leaders and average-joes but as I said the more I read their thoughts and conclusions the more I come to understand there is something very weird about them... it is very different from the way people of Turkey or Pak or India or Chinese or even West see things and conclude their best out of it...

I found out recently that Arabs because of their culture and history became a stock that is very unique in their intentions, thoughts and conclusions.... Since I figured this out I no longer get shocked by their political analysis and general logic and reasoning...

Western and Iran think tank institutes are and were studying Arab people and their mindset and learned the reality about them...this is why both West and Iran know how to deal with them so they can gain the most out of them...

As for Yemen Invasion... I think, Iran and to some degree USA and Occupied Palestine were planning a very tricky but smart plan for KSA....It is a plan to contain them weak...KSA is potentially dangerous to the world with a thousand years ago political system and hardliners like thieir Muftis and most importantly KSA with their millions of Takfiri minds among their citizens (remember 9/11).... They need to make sure KSA stays as it is and this is why they pushed him this way.... they knew KSA will fall for it... and it did!! No surprise... the mindset is predictable!!

Iranian policy is very clear when it comes to military engagements... Iran avoids any direct wars with any country.... Iran needs time to see its efforts blossoming... Iran does not need a direct war... The only way Iran will not hesitate for a second to go to war directly and with full force is when some country or alliance invade Iran directly.... So, there will be no direct wars between not Iran-KSA nor any other hostile nation for foreseeable future...

Iranians are smarter than reacting based on emotions... they proved this many times... They pre-study every possibility first.... then when some situation happens they wait and analyse it well before any actions...

All political leaders know that a war is not only bombing each other... Those who hit hard when the time comes without even engaging directly are always winners.... even USA has learned this from Iran to not dirt their boots directly but to engage indirectly so you have a long hand with whatever time you need with no official liabilities...

I have heard a relatively important military man in Iran when asking about if Iran will do any reactions against KSA.... he said, It is always easier to have a dumb enemy that falls for each and every pit you put on its way!!! what an answer!!

There never gonna be Iran hitting KSA or any other GCC country.... Iran only let Yemenis themselves decide what they like to do with their country and Iran only help them with that.... Zaidi Yemenis are not foreigners..they are a big part of Yemenis and have all the right to be a part of decisions might be made for Yemen future...Yemenis themselves can take care of any foreign invaders without Iran... Yemenis are very brave and warrior...

Possible Scenarios:
1- Yemenis (houthi + Yemeni Army) will take all Yemen under control (except Al qaeda controlled lands) despite all aerial raids as they are doing now... they use their full control as a chip to negotiate a peace pact nationwide... Iran does not react in anyway only inviting to peace... Houthis complete their signed deals with Iran (deals for Iran building Power plants, new electricity gird, water treatment facilities, road and bridge building, local food processing factories and armament factories in Yemen as agreed 2 weeks ago in Tehran).... Iran will teach Yemenis to build missiles and weapons themselves as they did with Palestinians while providing them with some Iranian made weapons.... KSA will get disappointed and accept a middle deal... Talks will start in a Non-KSA country... (Oman probably)

2- KSA insist on asking other armies (Egyptian, Sudanese, Jordanian armies) to put their feet on ground.... Yemenis start killing them hard.... it goes into a dead end situation for years.... thousands of both side will be killed.... The UN sees no option but to meddle and let Yemenis decide and start a democratic election.... Iran enjoys another front opened on KSA borders using Yemenis themselves....weapon tech transfer get complete..... Oil prices soar as KSA will be engaged hard... There will be another Syria style war with no seeming end...

3- Iran deals with West on Nuclear and then both US (as KSA is no decision maker here) and Iran soften their instances on Yemen... Yemenis start an immediate peace talk and a technocrat gov forms.... but still Iran transfers weapon technology to Yemenis!!

Conclusion:
In neither of possible scenarios Iran engage directly... just runs and manages the show for its interests as she always does.... Another Islamic country destroyed... Iran will gain even more popularity when it helps poor Yemenis both with projects, Idea and self sufficiency in armament building... KSA and its allied ones are losers already before they start, as expected...

It is funny how KSA justifies its invasion by; let us see what KSA alliance are saying about their reasons:

1- Immediate response to legitimate president of an Arab country!! where were you when President Morsi of Egypt was asking for letting him be the elected president instead of supporting coup d'etas against legitimate president!!?? Was n,t Morsi Arab or was not him Democratically elected and legitimate?

2- Bringing peace to Yemen!! what a peace!! it is more a piss than peace!! Whenever KSA engaged by sending suiside bombers and beheading ISIS and AL QAEDA Takfiris they certainly BROUGHT PEACE!!!
3- Helping a brother Arab and Muslim nation against Terrorism!! Why KSA and their allies didn't form an ARAB FORCE to eliminate ISIS and Al Nosrah and Al Qaeda?? Are n,t they Terrorists or the countries they ruin are not Arab and Muslim?

4- To get Iranians out of Yemen and save Yemenis from them!!! There is not a single Iranian soldier on Yemeni soils.... they asked for help and we did it... so, why KSA and Turkey don,t think for a second maybe Yemenis themselves want Iranians... as Iraqis and Syrians want them... It is only interference when Iran does it out of force... but all those so called Resistance nations are asking for Iranian collaboration... is n,t it?? Have you seen Iran in any country that does not want them in majority??

5- To help an Arab country as it is their duty!! Where were you when Sunni Palestinians were crying for help every day in Qaza last year?? Are n,t they Arab and Muslim? Help them get their land and homes back and they will leave Iran forever, I guarantee that for you... Hamas proved this many times!! Where were you when Libyan people needed you against savage Al qaeda and ISIS?

6- Improving an Arab nation well being!! REally?? How much you helped Yemenis? You need them to show them your money and hire them as maids in your homes and factories... is n,t it? Where were you when Sudanis were dying of starve? Or Somali people...or Iraqis...or Syrian... or Palestinians themselves??

It is not about Iranian having an Empire enslaving Arabs... It never been like this... Masters want you to be that way... beliveing things that are n,t true... squeeze the best out of you... keeping you in your weird mindset and culture... It never been about Iran... IF for a second you as Arabs helped each other as you claim you are bound to your عروبه then there would not have been any place for Iran to help some of Arab nations...

Yes, Iran is Shia country and their most powerful one... It is their nature and duty to help other nations who need help starting from ourselves (shias)... This is something everybody must do starting from their tribe and family if not doing it for all humanity regardless of their religion and color... Iran proved to be a very trustful and reliable friend to any country he gave his word... This is the way of nobles and like it or not, Iran will never abandon its friends when the day comes...

PS: Iranian deterrence never comes out of its Air force so many conclude that Iran is weaker than Arabs because it does not have newer planes... Iranian deterrence comes from anything but its air force...so, stop this kind of expert conclusion... This is one of those mindsets that I only seen among Arab politicians and political experts... Iranian power were never its air force... keep this in mind when talking about who is stronger... Iran is powerful and scary for anything but its air force... start analyzing like a sane expert..
Nice analysis.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom