What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

Deploy 2,500 km ranged Soumar cruise missiles to southern Iraq. They can strike Saudi invasion forces from there.

Iran is a patient chess player. Iran does not rush to anything. Just sit back and watch how all this will turn out. Just know this, it will end in Iran's favour like it always does. ;)

Big difference.

In Gaza, you people were supplying Gazans with painted pipes capable of launching themselves in general direction of Israel. In a war such as this one between Houtis and Saudi army, you would need to supply heavy weapons (SAMs, MANPADS, Tanks, AShCM etc) of sufficient technological maturity, if you want Houtis to hold their own against Saudi Arabia.

Supply for this type of hardware need much more secure routes than some primitive rockets that Hamas fire at Israel (material for those rockets could be easily smuggled in and rockets assembled in Gaza itself) . With Naval blockade in place, there is very little chance of Iran supplying that to Houtis.

This is just second day of air strikes and Saudi air-force is not USAF. Fate of Houtis would depend upon whether SA decide to undertake ground operations or not. It has pretty competent armies as its allies and Houtis would find it impossible to resis a Saudi-Egypt-Turkey-Pakistan ground invasion.

Have you seen the size of Iranians Anti Ship missiles ?

They're way smaller than Fajr 5 and apart from that , Yemen and the army have the capability to produce things there if they get the tech .

By the way , Yemen is closer as well .

Meanwhile Houthis are advancing towards center and no one can stand against them , the army and their allies .

I don't think Saudis can do much on the ground but getting themselves killed . Sending ground forces is a suicide and will be a Vietnam for the invaders with no doubt .

The situation in Yemen and Syria is totally different , In Syria Shias , Alawits , Druzes , Christians and secular Sunnis + thousands of elite Hezbollah and other shia forces from all over the world are fighting for the government and they have the power on the ground to at least defend but in Yemen there is simply no group to do the job and all those air strikes will be useless and will not stop the over 120000 Houthis leave alone their allies .

Have you seen the size of Iranians Anti Ship missiles ?

They're way smaller than Fajr 5 and apart from that , Yemen and the army have the capability to produce things there if they get the tech .

By the way , Yemen is closer as well .

Meanwhile Houthis are advancing towards center and no one can stand against them , the army and their allies .

I don't think Saudis can do much on the ground but getting themselves killed . Sending ground forces is a suicide and will be a Vietnam for the invaders with no doubt .

The situation in Yemen and Syria is totally different , In Syria Shias , Alawits , Druzes , Christians and secular Sunnis + thousands of elite Hezbollah and other shia forces from all over the world are fighting for the government and they have the power on the ground to at least defend but in Yemen there is simply no group to do the job and all those air strikes will be useless and will not stop the over 120000 Houthis leave alone their allies .

Lmao, thats pretty delusional. You have Turkey/Saudi-Arabia/Pakistan/Gulf States pounding these rebels with bombs sending them to the Stone age, this is not Syria where we have restriced airspace. Sit back and enjoy the result of what will happen when you give these nations the green light to drop thaaa bombs.

Lmao, thats pretty delusional. You have Turkey/Saudi-Arabia/Pakistan/Gulf States pounding these rebels with bombs sending them to the Stone age, this is not Syria where we have restriced airspace. Sit back and enjoy the result of what will happen when you give these nations the green light to drop thaaa bombs.

Really? Last report I checked the Houthis were advancing despite the airstrikes

Yemen Houthi rebels advance despite Saudi-led air strikes| Reuters

Anyway the only way to eradicate the Houthis is through a ground invasion, which in and of itself would be a painful affair for the saudis and their allies.
Airstrikes will destroy a lot of infrastructure but it wont erase the Houthis from political scene.
So I predict a ground operation in less than 2 months.
Then we have to take it from there.

I dont know all of you are being so premature and fervent about this. You (you as in coalition) have started a war, not finished it.
And like I said, the airstrikes does not seem to have reveresed the Houthi advance, quite the opposite actually.

To repeat myself. Just relax and see where this will go. Dont be so eager to proclaim victories (which you people did in the 1st day of the operation). :disagree:

Sending these to stone age might be an improvement for them instead.

attachment.php

attachment.php

No tobacco to chew = healthier life. Everything else is the same. Sounds pretty good to me.

Iran should send advisers to organize and help the Houthis .

A couple of Anti Ship missiles is appreciated .

I was thinking about Oman , The only country that didn't join the pussies alliance . Oman can be a good route towards Yemen .

Not sure why you have to go through Oman to get to Yemen when you can go around.

Really? Last report I checked the Houthis were advancing despite the airstrikes

Yemen Houthi rebels advance despite Saudi-led air strikes| Reuters

Anyway the only way to eradicate the Houthis is through a ground invasion, which in and of itself would be a painful affair for the saudis and their allies.
Airstrikes will destroy a lot of infrastructure but it wont erase the Houthis from political scene.
So I predict a ground operation in less than 2 months.
Then we have to take it from there.

I dont know all of you are being so premature and fervent about this. You (you as in coalition) have started a war, not finished it.
And like I said, the airstrikes does not seem to have reveresed the Houthi advance, quite the opposite actually.

To repeat myself. Just relax and see where this will go. Dont be so eager to proclaim victories (which you people did in the 1st day of the operation). :disagree:
You mean much like some Iranians on this very thread? pls.

The difference is that Turkey and Pakistan are pitching in, these countries have experience with Bombing and insurgency, for you to take this lightly is extremely stupid to say the least.

The difference is that Turkey and Pakistan are pitching in, these countries have experience with Bombing and insurgency, for you to take this lightly is extremely stupid to say the least.

Im not taking anything lightly. Im just not as eager as the rest of you to declare victories (or losses) when the war has barely even begun. Im simply saying we should wait and see how the situation unfolds. This could take years you know.

If Turkey participate, it will be limited with logistics and intelligence. We will not be a part of any combat mission.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom