What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

:lol: Saudis need to keep supply routes of lizards and misyar for their soldiers, which is not going to be easy for them, otherwise their soldiers would mostly chase each other for foods and Nikaah instead of fighting in war fronts :lol:
Honestly, I don't take Saudi Bendoveria seriously. ;)
I have heard that they mostly fire air to ground missiles from Saudi air space to Yemeni cities.

Let saudis bleed themselves out in a country which historically no country has been successful militarily. :lol:
Let's look at US decade long quagmire in Afghanistan and I think we'll get a good idea of what to expect, in case Saudi decides invade Yemen (which seems likely given the Houthi advances despite airstrikes :rofl:). And Yemen has a terrain that is just as nightmarish as Afghanistan, if not worse.

You know something, Im starting to think that the maybe Saudi adventure in Yemen was not such a bad thing. Iol

:lol: Saudis need to keep supply routes of lizards and misyar for their soldiers, which is not going to be easy for them, otherwise their soldiers would mostly chase each other for foods and Nikaah instead of fighting in war fronts :lol:
Honestly, I don't take Saudi Bendoveria seriously. ;)
I have heard that they mostly fire air to ground missiles from Saudi air space to Yemeni cities.

:rofl::rofl:

saulizard.jpg

Notice the lizard in his hand :rofl:

Houtis should manufacture a smart chemical weapon that targets lizard DNA. Take out their main source of protein and bye bye sandistan.

LOL, that's what I call a genius strategy :tup:

:rofl::rofl:

saulizard.jpg

Notice the lizard in his hand :rofl:
Very interesting photo showing chasing each other for lizard and nikah ... literally 99.9% of Saudi culture

LOL, that's what I call a genius strategy :tup:

Very interesting photo showing chasing each other for lizard and nikah ... literally 99.9% of Saudi culture
I'm surprised there are still lizards left in that desert. Are they farming them or what? lmao 10000 years of feasting on lizards and there are still lizards running around!? Resilient creatures man. Somebody should really invest in that chemical weapon that targets lizards.

btw wtf do their camels eat? Saudi deserts don't even have cacti. It's just sand everywhere lol

I'm surprised there are still lizards left in that desert. Are they farming them or what? lmao 10000 years of feasting on lizards and there are still lizards running around!? Resilient creatures man. Somebody should really invest in that chemical weapon that targets lizards.

btw wtf do their camels eat? Saudi deserts don't even have cacti. It's just sand everywhere lol

I even don't know what these lizards eat in sandistan. My theory is that they(lizards, benoverians and camels) eat each other in a cycle. I don't have any other explanation for their survival.

Well, regardless of what it seems to be an enduring marriage between soooudis and camels :D

I even don't know what these lizards eat in sandistan. My theory is that they(lizards, benoverians and camels) eat each other in a cycle. I don't have any other explanation for their survival.
hhaha I laughed way too hard at your theory.

All I can say is, true, very true. I was gonna say they probably suck moisture out of the air, but even the air is as dry as Ahmadinejad's wife during play time (ah my eyes, why did I fucking say that. brb, have to wash my eyes with acid).

Deploy 2,500 km ranged Soumar cruise missiles to southern Iraq. They can strike Saudi invasion forces from there.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom