What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

dash soheil asheghe in poste gorbatam kheili khandas : ))))))))))))))))))))

-2-37-.gif

Oman has not joined anti-Iran alliance because they are not Sunnis. They are ibadis. Therefore unless they want to spoil their relation with Iran, they would not join an alliance against you.

But do not bank upon them to side with you. They would remain genuinely neutral.

Even if (a big if) Oman give you safe passage, you could still not supply Houtis as ISIS/Qaida controlled area and Adu-rabbu mansoor hadi faction controlled area lie between Oman and Houti controlled area.

5f70a8ae506d43f7892603ba07162e5e_18.jpg

Oman is friendly with us because we saved their a.ss in 1962 and sacrificed 720 soldiers there .

I'm sure supplying Yemen is way easier than Gaza .

By the way , Houthis are still heading towards east and it doesn't seem hard for them to take neighboring province next to their stronghold .

No ground force can resist against Houthis and their allies such as Shafei tribes and Yemeni Army .

look man, do you worship god or a stupid black box with pagan roots?

You mean like this?
maxresdefault.jpg

Oman is friendly with us because we saved their a.ss in 1962 and sacrificed 720 soldiers there .

By the way , Houthis are still heading towards east and it doesn't seem hard for them to take neighboring province next to their stronghold .

No ground force can resist against Houthis and their allies such as Shafei tribes and Yemeni Army .

That is the best bet for Iran, to stick to asymmetric warfare and not engage in any conventional engagement.

No chance in asymmetric war as well, GCC can pound them all day with their AH64s. Now, of course houthis are going to use civilians as shields, otherwise the 2000lb-ers would be fine as well.

You are equating invasion with the express intent to destroy the Kaaba. In either case, Mecca is not "uninvadable" nor is it indestructible(having been destroyed throughout history).. But not doable in this day and age for Iran.
Well, the intentions of the invasion was deliberately sacking mecca. They looted, attacked mecca for 17 days. And it worked quite well, 30000 killed and their bodies were thrown in holy zamzam well, Black stone got "kidnapped",
This persian movement broke the door of kaaba, uncovered the kaaba, urinated in kaaba, hit the black stone with sword, called the stone nonsense, and I think Al-jannabi even went inside or upon the roof of Kaaba saying:

"I am by God and by God I am"
"He create the creation and I am destroying them"

"I am in God and God is in me. Where is your God? I am your great God. Where are the Birds of God (Tayr al ababeel) that protect the Kaaba? Where are the Stones of Fire (Hijara min sejeel)?"

They took the stone with them for more than 20 years.

Big difference.

In Gaza, you people were supplying Gazans with painted pipes capable of launching themselves in general direction of Israel. In a war such as this one between Houtis and Saudi army, you would need to supply heavy weapons (SAMs, MANPADS, Tanks, AShCM etc) of sufficient technological maturity, if you want Houtis to hold their own against Saudi Arabia.

Supply for this type of hardware need much more secure routes than some primitive rockets that Hamas fire at Israel (material for those rockets could be easily smuggled in and rockets assembled in Gaza itself) . With Naval blockade in place, there is very little chance of Iran supplying that to Houtis.

This is just second day of air strikes and Saudi air-force is not USAF. Fate of Houtis would depend upon whether SA decide to undertake ground operations or not. It has pretty competent armies as its allies and Houtis would find it impossible to resis a Saudi-Egypt-Turkey-Pakistan ground invasion.

This persian movement broke the door of kaaba, uncovered the kaaba, urinated in kaaba, hit the black stone with sword, called the stone nonsense, and I think Al-jannabi even went inside or upon the roof of Kaaba saying:

funny fact is that AL-Jannabi name is arabic and their base wasn't in Iran and you just calling it "Persian movement"

Is bahram also an arab name?
Qarmatians were a Ismaili qulat movement with zoroastian influences. Is Bahram also an arabic name..?

Qarmatians were Ismaelis ( they were Ismaelis but they changed through history ) and they weren't Persian ...

and about this accident , none of them were Persian , they didn't have base in Iran and they were Arabs ... just don't say things when you don't now about it ...

@kollang @Serpentine @SOHEIL
Houthies are gaining more lands!!! :lol:
They just captured zuqar island at the mouth of Bab Al-mandab and are advancing in ابین province :lol:

KSA air attacks are not as massive and coordinated as Israel air strikes against Hezbollah back in 2006 ... Yemen is not as small as southern of Lebanon and Houthis are not as limited as Hezobllah ... they are (Arab Coalition ) just making noise ...

Last edited:
No chance in asymmetric war as well, GCC can pound them all day with their AH64s. Now, of course houthis are going to use civilians as shields, otherwise the 2000lb-ers would be fine as well.
This campaign is unlikely to be effective given the area to be covered.

This campaign is unlikely to be effective given the area to be covered.

For that they need coordinated plan and i am sure USA would be sharing their experience in Iraq with the GCC. It's actually a clever move by Washington, they would want to do this themselves (since they are the police force of the world) but if GCC does it, they don't need to, yet they get their objective of Iranian influence in region taken out. At some point, tanks and APCs would need to roll with support from as much Attack helos as possible. But again, i would emphasize on the potential civilian casualties.

Qarmatians were Ismaelis ( they were Ismaelis but they changed through history ) and they weren't Persian ...

and about this accident , none of them were Persian , they didn't have base in Iran and they were Arabs ... just don't say things when you don't now about it ...
You didnt answer my question, also no sources. Yes they were Ismailis and their ideology from Hamdan Qarmat (Iraqi/Syrian arab), however Hassan Ibn Bahram Al-Jannabi, would sound strange for an arab.

ABŪ SAʿĪD JANNĀBĪ, ḤASAN B. BAHRĀM, founder of the Qarmaṭī state in Baḥrain (b. between 230/845, and 240/855, d. 300/913 or 301/913-14). A native of Jannābā on the coast of Fārs and of Persian origin, whether he himself claimed royal Persian sassanid descent or the claim was put forward later on his behalf is uncertain. He is said to have worked in Jannābā as a furrier or a flour merchant before journeying to the Sawād of Kūfa where he married into the family of the Banu’l-Qaṣṣār, who were prominent in the early Ismaʿili movement there.
ABŪ SAʿĪD JANNĀBĪ – Encyclopaedia Iranica

Also Jannabi is supposed to be an arabized pronunciation of Genaveh.
Early geographers refer to the town as Jannābā/Jannāba (Eṣṭaḵrī, pp. 29, 32, 34; Ebn Ḥawqal, p. 42; Ebn Rosta, p. 97; Belāḏorī, Fotūhá, p. 388; Moqaddasī, p. 52; Qodāma, p. 242; Masʿūdī, Tanbīh, p. 43), and Ganāfa/Ganaba (Ḥodūd al-ʿālam, ed. Sotūda, p. 45, 132, tr. Minorsky, pp. 74, 127, 212; Ebn al-Balḵī, p. 149; Nozhat al-qolūb, ed. Le Strange, p. 130).
GANĀVA – Encyclopaedia Iranica

You might have better sources or information, please show us, maybe we could mail Iranica that they are using wrong information/sources. The Encyclopædia is an international, collaborative project, based at Columbia University in the City of New York. Its compilation is overseen by the general editor Ehsan Yarshater and a team of Consulting Editors, all internationally renowned scholars of Iranian studies, who assist in the commissioning and editing of entries.

a troll answering another troll, don't expect anything else.
How're you doing dear mullah bro? :woot:o_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom