What's new

How Will Iran React to the Saudi Led Operation in Yemen?

Unless they take over Syria.

ABŪ SAʿĪD JANNĀBĪ, ḤASAN B. BAHRĀM, founder of the Qarmaṭī state in Baḥrain (b. between 230/845, and 240/855, d. 300/913 or 301/913-14). A native of Jannābā on the coast of Fārs and of Persian origin, whether he himself claimed royal Persian sassanid descent or the claim was put forward later on his behalf is uncertain.

he claimed it no more and his land was Bahrain ... His Army was Arab ...and he had nothing with Persian ... back there majority of his birthplace were Sunni ...
I knew Genaveh , I was there ....

Last edited:
he claimed it no more and his land was Bahrain ... His Army was Arab ...and he has nothing with Persian ... back there majority of his birthplace were Sunni ...
I knew Genaveh , I was there ....
He has nothing with persian? what do you mean? he was a persian who claimed to be persian of royal descent or some people put forward that he is of royal descent. If that was insignificant, that would probably not be mentioned.

Yes his army would have been for majority arab, since the base of his movement was Bahrain (which by the way even in pre-islamic times had a persian zoroastrian population) and after Islam also had a significant persian population.

You also said that no persian was part of the invasion of kaaba or had to do with that with that incident. Well the persian brother of this person (Bahram) known as Abū-Tāhir Sulaymān Al-Jannābī, attacked kaabah. He was the leader of the Qarmatian state of Bahrain. He personally desectrated, looted, raided Mecca (read my earlier comments). yes the movement was mostly based on religion (qulat ismailism), however we cannot deny that persians played a role in this movement.

The Qarmatian Sevener branch accepted a Persian prisoner by the name of Abu'l-Fadl al-Isfahani from Isfahan, who claimed to be the descendant of the Persian kings, as the returned Muhammad ibn Ismail. Al-Isfahani had been brought back to Bahrain from the Qarmatians' raid into Iraq in 928.

In 931, Abū-Tāhir turned over the state to this Mahdi-Caliph, who instituted the worship of fire and the burning of religious books during an eighty-day rule. The events now took a different course from what had been predicted by the Carmatians for the advent of the Mahdi. Instead of revealing the truths behind all previous religions, the young Isfahani, who claimed descent from the Persian kings and manifested anti-Arab sentiments, turned out to be a restorer of Persian religion. Said to be a Magian, he ordered the worship of fire and the cursing of all prophets, also instituting a number of ceremonies that shocked the Carmatians. He evidently had some links with established Zoroastrianism, for the chief priest of the Zoroastrians, Esfandīār b. Āḏarbād, was soon after accused of complicity with Abū Ṭāher and executed on the orders of the ʿAbbasid caliph Rāżī (Masʿūdī, Tanbīh, pp. 104-05). When the Isfahani Mahdi began, furthermore, to execute the notable Carmatians of Bahrain, Abū Ṭāher had him killed and admitted that he had been an imposter. His reign lasted only eighty days

I like this silence ... Almost like my avatar !

Haters can kiss our asses !!! :coffee:

@rmi5

Omar al-bashir mother fucker just added to the black list ...

:lol: Omar Al-Bashir cannot even zip/unzip his pants on his own, but he was saying that Saudi's security is their red line :rofl: I literally laughed my *** off!!! I guess South Sudan, Darfor, ... were/are not his red lines!!!
BTW, Houthies are advancing really fast. It has been beyond my wildest imaginations. from the last hour that I quoted you up to now, they managed to take half of that province that I mentioned, and gained full control on another province!!!

:lol: Omar Al-Bashir cannot even zip/unzip his pants on his own, but he was saying that Saudi's security is their red line :rofl: I literally laughed my *** off!!! I guess South Sudan, Darfor, ... were/are not his red lines!!!
BTW, Houthies are advancing really fast. It has been beyond my wildest imaginations. from the last hour that I quoted you up to now, they managed to take half of that province that I mentioned, and gained full control on another province!!!

o_O

Very good fighters !!!

@kollang @Serpentine @SOHEIL
Houthies are gaining more lands!!! :lol:
They just captured zuqar island at the mouth of Bab Al-mandab and are advancing in ابین province :lol:

They can not do any real damage to Houthis from the air. They have destroyed some air defences and some jets of an already poor country. Houthis never needed those jets to begin with and never intended on using them. They are too coward to put boots on the ground as of now. Bombing a fellow poor Arab country and claiming they are fighting Iran. That's the most ridiculous thing here. It's like U.S bombing Germany to counter Soviets.

Yes and than every Iranian city will face carpet bombing by entire Arab Air Forces
More loyal to the arabs than arabs themselves. No wonder the Indians make fun of us. We should be doing everything to stop a war between Iran and Saudia. We should play the role of mediator unless we want another Afghanistan. We all know how that went.

İran never join to the war directly, but for now iran is supporting them with food, medicine and financial. but it depends to how much Saudis and other puppets wanna move forward, In worst situation, iran will supports Yemenis with ballistic missiles and they can target saudi arabia and its oil platforms and Refinery. so the oil price will goes high again which is good for iran.

and if they will fire dozen rockets to UAE and other states, their economies will disappear in a day.

iran will supports Yemenis with ballistic missiles and they can target saudi arabia and its oil platforms and Refinery. so the oil price will goes high again which is good for iran.

Oo :tsk:

I would like to see then what will happen if such stupid step taken .:lol:

Im guessing there will be an Egyptian-Saudi ground invasion within the next two months.
However I think they will end up in a Vietnam style quagmire.

:lol: Saudis need to keep supply routes of lizards and misyar for their soldiers, which is not going to be easy for them, otherwise their soldiers would mostly chase each other for foods and Nikaah instead of fighting in war fronts :lol:
Honestly, I don't take Saudi Bendoveria seriously. ;)
I have heard that they mostly fire air to ground missiles from Saudi air space to Yemeni cities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom