What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

How is it then that indian punjabis and bengalis dont fight and kill each other???

They might not, but you do have other ethnic groups/religious groups that are in tension with each other. Plus they all live in one land mass.

Pakistan and Bangladesh were separated by thousands of miles and Bangladesh was surrounded by an enemy country: India.

Doomed for failure.

One more point to note is that Pakistan is not like Bdsh, people from Bdsh, Afghanistan & Central Asia illegally come to Pakistan for work unlike Bdshi people who migrate illegally to Thailand & india for work. No offense.

Why do not you send them back instead of crying over it and talking about illegally immigration that also Pakistan does.

Learn history properly how EP was off guard.

1:West Pakistan bore the brunt of 65 war... 2) Are you telling me that soldiers deployed in EP didnt know about a war the army was fighint?seriously 3)Indian attack was announced either... there was no declaration of war.

LOL sure it is BS when you becomes ignorant, even Hospital was attacked by WP, want prove ? come here and talk to my mother, she is the witness.

Might have had happened... to find muktis hiding there.. also i bet it was "Razed to the ground" or destroyed by arty or heavy weapons... they probably went it to catch them (bhainis)

After the war BD lost its track. And it couldnt find its goal since 90.

When the democracy arrived its economy started flourishing.
From 91 to 2013, 23 year's achievements are not so small.

And we faced 2-3 decades of santions and 12 years of war.

A 9-month long war is enough to break the backbone of economy for a nation for next 40 years. Despite that we managed to stand within last 40 years. Just few days ago we surpassed Pakistan on foreign reserve with 20 million less people than Pakistan. Check all the human development indexes, Pakistan is probably 4 years behind Bangladesh on life expectancy. And GDP, GNP...what's the point arguing on these? If you had one with land and air difference, we could argue but definitely we won't stay behind on any index with Pakistan....it's our promise, count the day.

9 months? lol we faced decades of sanctions... and 12 years of war... even in the war (wot) we have lost 100 billion $ thats like 75% of ur "economy" or GDP... with just 20 mil more people we still have an economy double your size!

1:West Pakistan bore the brunt of 65 war... 2) Are you telling me that soldiers deployed in EP didnt know about a war the army was fighint?seriously 3)Indian attack was announced either... there was no declaration of war.

Might have had happened... to find muktis hiding there.. also i bet it was "Razed to the ground" or destroyed by arty or heavy weapons... they probably went it to catch them (bhainis)

And we faced 2-3 decades of santions and 12 years of war.

9 months? lol we faced decades of sanctions... and 12 years of war... even in the war (wot) we have lost 100 billion $ thats like 75% of ur "economy" or GDP... with just 20 mil more people we still have an economy double your size!

God forbid if the US goes to war with you you will understand our plight!

You did not recieve anything from india......YOU WERE INDIA.....You got 30% of the reserve from the Reserve Bank of India!

Do you know how foolish you sound? do you think you got 30% of the reserves? ask your grandfather about it... when Pakistan was made we had a handful of factories while india had 857 cotton mills alone.. go learn about history.

God forbid if the US goes to war with you you will understand our plight!

Your plight? its like USA rooting out insurgents in hawai (with the same population as its own) and getting attacked by China and russia ... talk some sense.

Why do not you send them back instead of crying over it and talking about illegally immigration that also Pakistan does.

Because our govt is a foolish corrupt govt in the world. Well Pakistanis illegally residing in foreign countries are very few. Most are from Afghanistan, Bdsh, mexico, india, etc.

1:West Pakistan bore the brunt of 65 war... 2) Are you telling me that soldiers deployed in EP didnt know about a war the army was fighint?seriously 3)Indian attack was announced either... there was no declaration of war. Might have had happened... to find muktis hiding there.. also i bet it was "Razed to the ground" or destroyed by arty or heavy weapons... they probably went it to catch them (bhainis)

1. i am talking about number of Pak troops in East Pakistan to protect during 1965 war (you have serious understanding problem)

2. yes sure bomb a hospital and say enemies are hiding in there, good logic :tup:

Because our govt is a foolish corrupt govt in the world. Well Pakistanis illegally residing in foreign countries are very few. Most are from Afghanistan, Bdsh, mexico, india, etc.

really ? just type illegal pakistanis in google.

A few hundred illegals in EU .. doesnt mean 2 million bangladeshis and 2.5 million afghans and half a million more illegals in Pakistan... which have made Pakistan the worlds largest refugee/illegal shelter.

Pakistan faces problems created by itself and India also faced any rebels.

Prove that TTP & BLA terrorists were created by Pakistan. Grow up & smell the coffee dude, these TTP & BLA terrorists are trained by same people who trained Mutki terrorists & Tamil Tiger terrorists.

Prove that TTP & BLA terrorists were created by Pakistan. Grow up & smell the coffee dude, these TTP & BLA terrorists are trained by same people who trained Mutki terrorists & Tamil Tiger terrorists.
only TTP and BLA terrorist problem ? nothing else ?

1. i am talking about number of Pak troops in East Pakistan to protect during 1965 war (you have serious understanding problem)

You said EP wasnt aware of a war.. read ur posts again.. and tell me if indians even attacked EP? their thrust was in punjab n sindh.

2. yes sure bomb a hospital and say enemies are hiding in there, good logic :tup:

You have some serious comprehension problems.. do you think they use 1 sqd of old F-86s to bomb a hospital in a city?

really ? just type illegal pakistanis in google.

Google illegal indians,afghans n bangladeshis etc etc aswell.. hells millions of bangladeshis n afghan illegals living in Pakistan and even (bangladeshis again) india.

A few hundred illegals in EU .. doesnt mean 2 million bangladeshis and 2.5 million afghans and half a million more illegals in Pakistan... which have made Pakistan the worlds largest refugee/illegal shelter.

NOT TO MENTION PAKISTAN HAS THE WORLD LARGEST FOREIGN REFUGEE POPULATION.

P.S Actually if you include illegals in your list you will reach 5 M+ Afghans & if you add legal Bdshis you will reach around 3 M figure.

Back
Top Bottom