What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

Here’s the climax of the book: “When pressed to suggest what should be done to those [Biharis] who were clearly eligible and entitled to go to Pakistan, but whom Pakistan was not willing to accept, Aziz Ahmed turned round and said, ‘Why don’t you push them into India?’ When told that this was hardly feasible, he retorted, ‘Then push them into the Bay of Bengal.’”
Push the Biharis into the Bay of Bengal??? :woot: Lallu Yadav is sure to get pissed! Pakistan should now be prepared for an all out invasion by him! :lol:

You said EP wasnt aware of a war.. read ur posts again.. and tell me if indians even attacked EP? their thrust was in punjab n sindh.

You have some serious comprehension problems.. do you think they use 1 sqd of old F-86s to bomb a hospital in a city?

Google illegal indians,afghans n bangladeshis etc etc aswell.. hells millions of bangladeshis n afghan illegals living in Pakistan and even (bangladeshis again) india.
1. where did i say EP was not aware of ?
2. why did you think i refer F-86 ?
3. even Pakistani illegals in india too LOL

Do you know how foolish you sound? do you think you got 30% of the reserves? ask your grandfather about it... when Pakistan was made we had a handful of factories while india had 857 cotton mills alone.. go learn about history.

Your plight? its like USA rooting out insurgents in hawai (with the same population as its own) and getting attacked by China and russia ... talk some sense.

We did not get 30% of the reserve....you did!The British divided it 30-70 before the left.....Reserve Bank of India was the fist federal bank of Pakistan.When the British split it Habib Bank became the federal reserve for a short time until State Bank of Pakistan was formed.If Pakistan got nothing at all it would have needed heavy foreign aid at the beginning or would have collapsed.....It didn't because it started off with a good monetary base!

Yup, Pakistan's main problem is TTP terrorists & 2nd comes BLA terrorists.

BTW by nothing else what do you mean?

what about drone attack ? what about shia sunni conflict ? what about military policies over economic policies ?

Drone attacks and Shia-Sunni conflicts are related to the TTP
@American Pakistani
then you surely failed because you know who is doing it and should have stop them, check what we did when terrorist groups emerged like JMB.

Last edited by a moderator:
We did not get 30% of the reserve....you did!The British divided it 30-70 before the left.....Reserve Bank of India was the fist federal bank of Pakistan.When the British split it Habib Bank became the federal reserve for a short time until State Bank of Pakistan was formed.If Pakistan got nothing at all it would have needed heavy foreign aid at the beginning or would have collapsed.....It didn't because it started off with a good monetary base!

I LOLED!

30% is the DUMBEST SH!T IVE EVER HEAD... even today the money hasnt been given to Pakistan.. read HISTORY instead of posting NONSENSE.

then you surely failed because you know who is doing it, check what we did when terrorist groups emerged like JMB.

I guess you guys failed because the amount of fighting/killing going on between the Islamists and the Awami League.

3. even Pakistani illegals in india too LOL

Prove it.

Don't post an article or blog of one or two Pakistanis i want official neutral figure.

Even in Pakistan there are many illegal indians i remember one who was a private contractor & did some house renovation work in our street in Pakistan, he & many of his workers were from Rajasthan & were illegal.

Back
Top Bottom