What's new

HOW WE (PAKISTANIS) SHORTCHANGED BANGLADESH

all of the four guys in pic had dictatorial tendencies and died unnatural death... arafat, mujib, bhutto and gaddafi... :)

The plan to take Afghan refugees into pakistan has to do with suppressing Pashtunistan demand and some how get strategic depth in the form of Afghanistan.

You can sing the greatness of Pakistan for giving asylum but the real reason is the above one, it is not brotherhood but strategic reasons.

Dumbcat view other threads and see how much Pakistani pashtuns have for afghans. @Hyperion @Abu Zulfiqar @farhan_9909 @T-Faz @TaimiKhan @Spring Onion etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ur in ur teens .. tht makes ur mother hardly 40 or early 40s.. barely a few years old in 71... its interesting tht she knew it wasnt "bombed" but razed to ground in arty strikes.. a hospital which we dnt know abt and are only hearing from you?

As for enemy.. i dnt give a shyt abt them.. and no they arent "illegals" they asked the indian govt to give them visas and they did.. while millions of your kind are like parasites attached to host countries..

what i am teen ? was that your best shoot ? LOL and yes yes sure we attack host countries and evil just like indian and you are fallen from heaven because you are Pakistanis who are from land of purity lmao

The plan to take Afghan refugees into pakistan has to do with suppressing Pashtunistan demand and some how get strategic depth in the form of Afghanistan.

You can sing the greatness of Pakistan for giving asylum but the real reason is the above one, it is not brotherhood but strategic reasons.

Pak dont want afgan refugees to be in Pak. So dont put blame on us.

Pak and Bangladesh have their own problems and nature of these problems are different from each other. But where bangladesh perform good then they take the credit for it and where bangladesh does perform poor then they put the blame on Pak and India.

what if we were still part of India n learn gita in madrassas :yay:

all of the four guys in pic had dictatorial tendencies and died unnatural death... arafat, mujib, bhutto and gaddafi... :)

After reading abt bhutto i think he wasnt a dictator but a great statesmen although not "Awesome" but a cool guy.

Pak was made according to 3rd June 1947 partition plan and everything including distribution of assets was agreed before partition. Bangladesh was formed as a result of the war and Bangladeshis won their independence finally when Pak forces surrendered to India. So why asking assets of pre 71 when Pak did'nt leave Bangladesh. It is Banglladesh who took her independence from PAk forcibly without any agreement.

After reading abt bhutto i think he wasnt a dictator but a great statesmen although not "Awesome" but a cool guy.
by dictatorial I meant those who browbeat their opponents, push their agenda, dont take decisions collectively but make a decision and force others to fall in line.. (Indira gandhi was such from Indian side)

Stop abusing me, Truth always hurts !!!!!!

They can come and discuss, the point I quoted is the real reason.

YUP as real as swat cats.. and the people i quoted are pashtun n some even mods... why dont you ask them urself? swat cat?

lol i can make & post 100's of videos & prove my point.

BTW that lady seems like an indian, look at her style of speaking looks pure hindia.

she is pure pakistani probably punjabi... watch her other videos.. Indians dont have that type accent... see how she pronouces the word 'India'.

Back
Top Bottom